youtu.be/4pQMMf1TpoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO A FORMER TIME

>TO PUNISH SHITTY GAMES FOR THEIR CRIMES

>HE'D RATHER HAAAVE A WATER BUFFALO
>TAKE A DIARRHEA CRAP IN HIS EYE

What a crap load of pee.

Oh boy what happened this time

>HE'D RATHER DRINK THE FESTERING ANUS OF A ROAD KILLED DEER AND DOWN IT WITH WINE

Am I the only one who actually found him before AVGN? I was looking up info on Mario Kart Wii and came across his video. Then I watched all his shit only to start seeing people discuss AVGN in the comments. This was in like 2007.

look at the comments in this thread
look at them

this is why we need to quarantine eceleb threads

nofunallowed.jpg

Yes. I'm sure your Senran Kagura threads are just filled with intelligent and intellectually stimulating dialogue.

I ran into him when they started playing his vids on gametrailers.com that was also in 2007.

IrateVGN is unironically better

He may have been derivative but AVGN and friend were total dicks to him instead of just being the bigger man and taking it all as the sincerest form of flattery.

So what did James even do?

Irate guy basically sent him fan email and tried to say how much he liked his stuff. AVGN was kind of cold and cagey in his reply and the email was later put out on the internet and AVGN mocked him publicly.

Gentlemanly discussions on the human form, yes. To the uncouth barbarian it might just look like a bunch of people arguing over tits or ass but that is simply because you cannot grasp the sublime complexity of the series.

is that why he's dead inside?

Mike is like a parasite who sucks the life out him.

He even stole the name, from Jaakko Jarvinen.

lol

That was Mike, not James.

>I'm like thirty eleven years old and here I am still playing NES with this same guy
>What have I done with my life?

To be honest, irate gamer was so obnoxious that I'm OK with that. Sometimes you just need to be self aware that you as a person are just NOT funny or entertaining. I would watch irate gamer videos and cringe the whole time on how bad it was. Plus people forget that he use to make accounts to boost his videos and write good comments . And look at him now, he is currently a failed ghost hunter with a failed pilot series. If more people told him "You are not cut out for entertainment industry, it would behoove you to go get an actual job" he would be ok now. But no , now he is probably suicidal and on welfare

Yeah he really should have gotten a real job. I think that's true for almost all "YouTubers" in general though. If it's just a hobby though I say go for it.

Chris Bores is funnier than Mike Matei

>mfw Bores runs a kids channel showcasing Fidget Spinners, and Minecraft shit and it's more popular than Irate gamer ever was

>And look at him now, he is currently a failed ghost hunter with a failed pilot series.
Looks like he hit the big times with Puppet Steve
youtu.be/4pQMMf1TpoA

>those comics
I think Mofo Mike might be literally retarded.