ITT: Video game jokes you never got

ITT: Video game jokes you never got

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
youtube.com/watch?v=T3ElIvNBYj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chucks Fuck and Suck.

Why though? It should be Chuck's seed and feed.

KEEP THIS FUCKING AWFUL MEME ON Sup Forums

Because it rhymes you retard. Sneed rhymes with feed and seed. Chuck rhymes with fuck and suck. Fuck and feed start with f. Suck and seed start with s. This isn't a difficult concept.

Wait a minute...

Businesses don't name themselves due to rhyming.

It was chuck's feed and seed, now it's sneed's. What's the joke?

Chuck's Fuck and Seed

I don't get it

There is no joke you autist. It's just a sign telling you there is a new store where Chuck's used to be.

>being this autistic

If there's no joke why is it treated like a joke?

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

Damn that's subtle

It wasn't? It's just Homer driving up to a store.

But people treat it like a joke.

People must be retarded. Here's the full scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=T3ElIvNBYj0

The sign is only in view for 2 seconds.

>being this much of a brainlet

>businesses don't name themselves due to rhyming

Are you going to tell me that Kwik-E-Mart is a joke too? It's just the name of a store. Its only purpose is to indicate what kind of store Homer is going to. In the case of Kwik-E-Mart, a convenience mart. In the case of Sneed's Seed and Feed, a store to buy seeds for his tomacco business.

Maybe he use benis?

Thread successfully derailed.

I never got many of Undertale's jokes, they are quite intellectual

Very lovecraftian

>tfw there was a screencap where user admitted he was gonna spam this cancer everywhere
>tfw where I didn't save it and thought it wasn't gonna happen
>tfw present time

new

Whoa...

>present time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no board knows how to drive a meme harder in the ground than Sup Forums.

What a Lovecraftian joke

It's not fair.

Let's be honest, Sup Forums is pretty hot on the heels in that race

It's pretty Eldritch.

Kill yourself

Not even close.

Sup Forums has become a shit tier board in the last 5 years, long before it was taken over by Sup Forumsshits. Sup Forums comes up with maybe two memes a year and then endlessly post it. Baneposting is still somehow going strong 6 years later.

If it wasn't for Sopranos threads, Sup Forums would be completely worthless.

Damn that's fucking good.
Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

>not even close
HE-posting was driven in so hard mods deleted anything DK64-related on site for a long time
AVGN cuck-posting was driven in so hard cuck'hold was filtered and AVGN threads were deleted on site for a long time.
Sup Forums drives shit so far into the ground it's not funny.

Lol every time

nigga

Sup Forums doesn't even spam their garbage memes on other boards. Sup Forums has an autistic compulsive need to let EVERY board know their hot new shitposting meme like when Suicide Squad came out or with PICKLE RICK XDD where they ironically pretended to be reddit for a day shitposting like reddit.

The joke is that it makes YOU think "Chuck's Fuck and Suck". And by you I mean everyone except you, because everyone else got it and you were too fucking stupid.

There's not a god damn thing funny about this in the slightest but here I am laughing at it.

So, who the fuck names their store chuck's fuck and suck?

This. Sup Forums is probably the worst board on Sup Forums. If you actually browse it you see that all the threads are about bottom-barrel shit that they claim to hate as a board (capeshit, GoT, Rick and Morty, etc.). It would be like if Sup Forums only talked about FIFA and CoD, or if /lit/ only talked about Twilight and Harry Potter.

The only other board that comes close is Sup Forums when they decide to post whichever FOTW meme tweet Trump made on a completely unrelated board. Or when they derail a thread to talk about black cocks.

He slaps you with his iron-hard dick.

You never got the scarecrow one? I like that one much more than i should

Don't you ever talk shit about bane-posting you lil shit.

Just like how Sup Forums is completely worthless, filled with people who have no idea what they're on about, where 95% of peoples posts is pure horseshit and retarded autists reeeeeing at eachother
This is one of the worst boards on this site faggot, thank board pop for that

CURVEDDDDDDD
SWORDSSSSSSSSSSSSS
A A A A A A A

Sup Forums is dogshit too, but Sup Forums is still worse in terms of the detrimental effect it has on other boards.

Maybe, but I'd still say there are far more Sup Forums posters which means theres a lot of potential for this being the gateway for retards on this site
Honestly any board with a lot of people is usually just complete cancer

why shouldn't he talk shit about one of the worst memes?