Skyrim

It's so funny XD
PC Master Race wins again XDD

GTA The Wild Side Ride

kys

>people modding BoTW
anything worthwhile yet?

is anybody building dungeons for it?

Audio webm when? It's much better with the sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=gS-8dUsBkhU

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN BEAST CJ

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

What kind of SJW bullshit is this?

Calm down friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=eFJWrDCeOa0

People better make some dungeons.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gS-8dUsBkhU
ayyy lmao

>No nude mods
>No sex mods
>master race.

What the fuck are you niggers doing? Hurry the fuck up.

The protagonist of the best GTA game

>first mod they make is switching Link out with a nigger
Redditors are truly cucks.

>ruins the original creative vision of the game with mods

typical of PC users

I expect some Bokoblin rape scenes before the year's out.

>botw is going to get modded

This is fucking great. If it ends up like skyrim mods, we'll be entering a new golden age. let modders fix this game

>no Trap Link mod where you go around getting railed in the ass by every single male
INTO
THE
TRASH
IT
GOES

>CJ in the game
Looks like im a pirate now.

All the 'mods' so far are just texture and model swaps, don't hold your breath for anything more involved than that

Noice.

So does this mean i can play btow on pc now?

>no Trap Link mod
No need for a mod if it's already in the Vanilla version

Nah there are already mods to fix the horrendous durability of the weapons. You can finally actually stick to your favorite sword without cheesy breaks.

You could play it before.

what are the system reqs for cemu?

Crack when!?

red dead ghetto

Read the rest of the post friendo.

Vice city modders SEETHING

>CJ
>SJW
I don't think a hardcore SJW would make it past 5 minutes of GTA SA.

If only it could add weapons to the loot table instead of replacing them, it would be fun to have like billions of weapons given to enemies at random.

DELETE THIS

>modable 60fps 4k wii u emulators exist
>still no og xbox emulator

Serious question:
How badly would it ruin the immersion if I played as CJ for the first time? I hate that Link queer, but I don't know how this would affect the game in a bad way where it's not worth it.
CJ is my favorite vidya protag.

>don't hold your breath [of the wild]

>people said any release of the Xbox360 can run any OG xbox game just fine
>buy 10 because I have a 360
>it only played 3 out of 10 games
>took the rest to a friend who has OG xbox, they run just fine there
Fuck Microsoft! I'm not buying that old shit console for 7 games. I'd rather pay that money to an emulation team.

lol salty ass Nintendo

>based modders mod in a strong black man rather than the twink we got

There should be a test before using buzzwords

it would be funny to put the temples from OOT in the game. you could just climb everywhere and fuck all the puzzles

it would be better to add the hookshot. now that'd be a worthwhile mod

My pc is shit goddam and my wii u for some reason dont let me run cfw to install breast of the wild nor rayman

>it would be better to add the hookshot
Fucking finally. One of the items that should have been in the game in the first place

>breasts of the wild
somebody should mod link to have breasts. now THAT'S a mod I would play.

>replacing cute link with a nigger

nothing based here

fuck off gurl/ beta male/ manlet

Not technically a mod though. That tool is more like a trainer. Still good shit though, I like giving the weapons around triple the vanilla durability so they last just long enough for me to get some mileage out of them.

That isn't Tommy.

>tfw between all the games I can pirate, will be able to pirate, and can emulate, I will NEVER have to pay for a game

>it doesn't make any business sense to expand to new markets, especially one who pirates only out of necessity

what did they mean by this?

If you already decided that you hate the protag, I doubt you'll be able to be immersed in the vanilla game user.

Can you just drop durability all together?

the trainer only allows you to go to the max of an int value, I believe, which is long enough for hours of use. Thats good enough. A true mod will just deny removal of durability altogether in the code.

I might be with CJ. It'll need mods where he fucks bitches though. Stuff like what God of War had would be nice.
So if you've played the game, do you think it'd be an issue? Is Link's race and him being a normal part of the universe a big part of the plot? CJ would obviously be an outsider.

>tfw the original creative vision is shit so you have to fix it with mods

>not liking trap link

What a massive homo you are.
Smashing boypussy is manly as fuck.

D-DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

>we'll soon get a mod where CJ fucks all the white NPC girls

Why would i mod a nigger into my game instead of naked Zelda or playable Zelda, or genderbent Link?

If it last that long then it won't be so bad then. I just hate knowing most weapons break only after a few enemies. It kills to fun of just trashing random mobs of enemies.

JC*

You can have infinite durability, actually. There's some tabs on the right side that let's you toggle infinite durability, infinite amiibo use, replenish durability using a hotkey, replenish durability on unequip, replenish durability with a timed delay and some other shit too. Instant recharge for Champion abilities as well. I don't use any of these but the option's nice.

RYDER NIGGA

Okay?? But you're not supporting the devs..

Yeah, I guess you could say it's important to the plot that Link's a Hylian since everyone will reference that constantly.

That sounds like just how you're supposed to play the game. Now we just need content to actually make all that worthwhile. Thats going to be the real modding dream.

*enters a gyro shrine*

>racist
>still likes fag stuff
kay

Adding new content might be a pipe dream though. Currently, modders can do texture and model swaps as well as memory edits which is what's lead to all of these mods. Getting new dungeons or tools in might not be possible but you never know.

Playable Zelda yet?

This. Their vision was 720p and 30 fps and these cunts ruined it

>industry generates 15$ billion
>still bitchying about wanting more money
spoiled fags

>pc master race can do anything with mods, opening a whole new world of possibilities
>the first thing they do is let themselves play as a black man

I hope it can be fixed with text changes only. I'd love a fully fleshed out mod with CJ that pays attention to stuff like this.

HAHAHA LOL THAT SO RANDUM AND EPIC XDD
UPVOTED BRO!
*BROFIST*

SEETHING nintenbro

What is the point of "mods" like this? Are people really going to play through the entire game with CJ skin and le ebin master race xD shield? Is this supposed to be funny? I don't get it.

Playig as a non cuck protag rather than a tranny fuckig elf makes the only untouchable nintenbro series worth playing. Never touched his shit series but less tranny elfs and better mods is better , literally a gay trans elf

Hyrule home...

Proof of concept. Just take whatever first pops into your head and try to make it work. Apparently, this dude thought of having CJ in Hyrule.

I'm unironically considering a PC upgrade for this alone. Though I agree that the PCMR thing is cringe, playing as CJ would be funif some level of intergritiy was appllied. It just needs a full mod where the texts and a bunch of other things are fixed to fit CJ.

>Its not a nude child so it not a good mod or a big deal

> i mean why is there non nude child mode m8s! With child mods = goty without = shit mods hahaha!

Typical autistic nintenbro

This is you

That's why people like you are considered scum of the society.

Is your ass still sore from that tranny hooker you paid for?

Literally my first thought too.

And this is you.

Yo Link, open ur eyes dawg

I don't get it, why would you want to play as a nigger?

>ill just post a selfie meme and say hes retarded as i have no argument.

typical pedophile nintenbros

Also pic related is you after getting aids.

>user exposes himself as a person who paid $300 bucks to play the inferior version of the game by being excessively butthurt over a minor thing

Better than paying $3000 bucks to play a buggy version that crashed every 5 minutes desu senpai

It's literally a black man stepping on the face of the master race.
WE

Pic related is you and all your nintenbro friends hahaha

>ill spout memes and hell go away for sure wont he daddy?!

Speaking of pc stuff, whats the old version utorrent that people prefer to use?

Fuck the new one and it's ads

So you can feel the power of a strong black man with a big dick silly white boi.