Even Mario remakes have been affected by SJW pandering

Even Mario remakes have been affected by SJW pandering

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/Jojora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mariowiki.com/Jojora

You sure are retarded OP

So what you're saying is, is that the original Mario and Luigi started the root of all this?

Really gets my noggin joggin

That's kind of reaching there op.

>Whenever the Bros. damage her friend while she is still on screen, she exclaims "You NEVER touch a lady without her permission!" and begins a snowstorm that can freeze both of the Bros., and recharge the two ladies, but if she herself is attacked, no side effects occur.

How old is this whole SJW thing? I don't recall hearing from them in 2003 anyway (the year the game came out).

Because you weren't born yet

its always been that way

Autism

>Heroes is canon

>fucking hammurabi taking my rights

Old Sup Forums whining

>LOL THIS LADY SAYS PLAYING THIS GAME MAKES YOU A RAPIST

Current Sup Forums whining

>THIS COMPANY IS PANDERING BY SAYING NOT TO TOUCH SOMEONE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION

it's obviously tumblrettes trying to parody Sup Forums complaining real issues like censorship

aren't feminists the self proclaimed unfallible and unquestionable heroes of the universe? Robotnik is evil as fuck

>it's obviously tumblrettes trying to parody Sup Forums complaining real issues like censorship
it's most likely GAF
Tumblr is not one person

>Tumblr is not one person
don't take what I said literally, the point is that tumblr is infested with SJWs

That's actually confirmed to be a mistranslation. In the Japanese manual, he's said to be more of a ladies man, but I'm guessing what with how it was written that it was misinterpreted.

it's mistranslation, it was supposed to say "womanizer"
don't remember the source for that, tho

while it is infested, it's still in the vocal minority among NSFW side of tumblr
which why they're spamming report buttons on artists and pedos forcing them to move to twitter

You're actually genuinely fucking retarded OP, you know that?

>spoiled haughty girl with two strong bodyguards gets upset when you target her and yells at you for it
whoa

>tumblr is shitting on artists/pedos
>they're falling back to
>Twitter
what

Not him but do you mean that the SJW on tumblr are being spam reported who are artists and pedos or they are spam reporting artists and peados?

He also contradicts that in the Rush games. At some point he taunts her by saying something like "You hit way to strong for a girl".

They kept Queen Bean calling Bowletta an "it". I'm actually looking forward to the complaints once the game comes out.

But you're fighting him
???

Did the remake remove that retarded garble speak Mario and Luigi used? I hated that trash in the original and stopped playing shortly into the game because of it.

Older than the current century.
Now, want me to really blow your mind? What if I told you that Sup Forums was dealing with nutjob SJWs in 2007 and eventually came to the conclusion that taking them head on was about the worst possible thing you could do?

It's still there, but it's more tame and gibberishless now like in BIS onward.

To be fair, Bowletta's a weird case. Even if mentally Cackletta'identifies herself as a she, in the remake she makes Bowser roars when throwing fire, so...i dunno?

Slaanesh?

Ngl, I miss the classic Scuttlebug design.
Orange/Pink swirls are amazing.

Now that's amusing