DAEDRA HEARTS IS

DAEDRA HEARTS IS...

Doesn't that symbol represent Akatosh or Talos? Why the fuck would it be on a Daedric keyblade?

>Implying normalfags care about lore.

it's le skyrim symbol to them

It's the symbol of the Imperium which represents Akatosh yes
Yes, this makes absolutely no sense for a Daedric keychain

keyblades are embarrassing.

I can appreciate the effort and aesthetic of the keyblade, im no lorefag but I know daedric stuff does not rhyme with the 9 Divines at all.
Any more of those keyblade?

>didn't even scrawl some autistic shit in daedra runes on it

That thing is pretty gay man, like assless pants gay.

I kind of like that the keychain is made of skyrim map markers.

on days when I feel like a total fucking loser, Sup Forums comes through to prove me wrong.

thanks Sup Forums

you're gay

If they wanted a real skyrim keyblade, it should have been a draugr keychain with map marker chain and an untextured blade with an error marker for the head

>tfw I made my own kingdom keyblade replica as a kid
>still have it
It was fun

but I am gay

>have brother who is literally autistic
>spent almost $100 dollarinos on a keyblade replica made out of plastic and cheap foam
>currently sitting in the corner of his living room

Dude, they put no creativity in the entire thing, it's literally just a bunch of Skyrim weapons put together. They obviously don't know their shit.

If they wanted a real skyrim keyblade it would have to be just the handle and you have to pay extra for the other parts of the blade

get on your knees

#takeaknee

truth

Not appreciating this autism because of the imperium symbol is like saying 'her elbows are too pointy would not bang'

I'm not bitching about that, that's judt the icing on the cake. In fact I could overlook that.

Its TES symbol, fuck off with that

The chain made of quest markers is a cute idea, but also a testament to how much the game handholds you.

Also, the symbol of the Empire makes no sense, like the other user have already said. Should have gone with the typical Daedric "O".

The weapon itself looks nice, though. As nice as a daedric weapon from Skyrim can look, that is.

None of the keyblade handguards have openings. It's a always a complete circuit.

Ahem.

Why would someone post a bright green jpg?

>implying any thought went into this beyond

>kingdom hearts is so cool, and skyrim is EPIC
>what if I made a skyrim keyblade!

For the average person that's only heard of Skyrim, it's the Skyrim symbol.
It doesn't matter that the same symbol is also on the cover of Morrowind because that's, like, for nerds >.

Well nowadays the Skyrim fags try to stand out of the crowd and sound like le oldfags by saying Oblivion is their favorite because "Yeah I've heard of Oblivion" when in reality its the worst of the 3 (Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim)

Why not the Oblivion symbol?

its the daedra, you see...