Cum Guardian

KINGDOM HEARTS 3

Whatever's inside that box

Sora-Xehanort as the 13th Darkness

ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW

ALL THAT I SEE.

ABSOLUTE HEARTLESS

My youth

I'm guessing it'll be Terra-Xehanort as some sort of demonic angel Heartless.

ABSOLUTE BORER

Kairi. Sora has to fight her alone.

XEHANORT DIES

shit is it too late add this to Sup Forums the musical

Sora, but he's actually Xehanort, who is actually Terra, who is also half Kairi, who is living with Riku's heart, who is living with Ansem the Wise's mind, but has the spirit of Mickey's keyblade living within him, and Aqua is trapped inside all of them trying to find the shell of Ventus's body.

DON'T LET HIM DECEIVE YOU

Nah, this is too easy to follow, Nomura likes to spice it up m8

Walt Disney who goes all Senator Armstrong and absorbs the power of DARKNESS.

LOOK OUT

NOMURA LIES
PROMISED GOOD GAMES
LEFT ME WITH FAN FICTIOOOOOOOOONNNN!

The main villains from the first 2 games will be brought together and fused in order to steal the power of kingdom hearts. You have to defeat them before they open the door.

wot happens if they open the door

ABSOLUTE DISNEY

Revealed that Xehanort is really Riku (X-Another)
Riku is final boss, Sora can't come to kill him so the bond of friendship comes through and Riku suicides as he gives up being evil

nothing because they won't because there is no time limit to the fight, because it will be a normie game

GIANT BLACK TEXTURE SORA

YOU WERE THE HEARTLESS ALL ALONGBUT ONLY THE METAPHORICAL DARKNESS IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU OVERCOME THROUGH THE POWER OF FREINDSHIPKH1 IS THE ONLY JRPG IVE PLAYED BUT I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH UNDERSTANDING OF THEM TO SAY THIS WITH CONFIDENCE

>The main villains from the first 2 games will be brought together and fused

So just Xehanort then?

Soras DEEP DARK FANTASY

That was Terra.

Terranort actually

*Terranortus

Du du du du du Boy next door

Riku's Heartless.
Bonus boss is his Nobody that you beat and get the true ending after collecting all the bullshit.

>mfw Sora unwittingly becomes an employee of Organization 13 for the nth time

God.

Probably some final form of xehanort/ansem and then they'll open the door of light and credits

>fight sora-xehanort as riku
>riku summons DARKNESS one last time
NOMURA PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

>shit is it too late add this to Sup Forums the musical
no, please do it. next year will definitely be too late since kh3 will be out

I really do just except some super generic shit after the convoluted mess that was the KH plotline.

well KH4 is definitely still going to happen. and judging by what we've seen from Unchained, it seems like there's no brake on Nomura's wild ride

Probably all the 'Norts fused together via the power of Kingdom Hearts and DARKNESS into some sort of "Xehanort Prime" would be my guess

It will be a 5 phase final boss fight, with the first few phases being fights against the remaining neo Org.13, then a few Final Fantasy-style boss designs (elaborate, crazy monster forms), all leading to a 1 on 1 fight with Xehanort (in a younger form, possibly in his No Heart armor).

And right before the fight ends, Xehanort gets shot in the back by Braig, where he takes the No Name keyblade, leading to the true final fight.

It's probably going to end with some "Only Sora can destroy the χ-blade" bullshit, and the last fight will be a duel between Sora and Xehanort, with Xehanort using the incomplete χ-blade against Sora.
And right when Sora is about to get his ass kicked by the dude who has dozens of years of experience, they'll pull some bullshit friendship power attack to save Sora's ass.

I love that cliche. Got goosebumps in DDD during the 'my friends are my power' scene. Maybe they could end it with him getting a keyblade spirit bomb attack ready, and during the scene it flashes to all the worlds and residents in the words that were taken by darkness. A super nostalgia trip final attack to finish off the game would be insane.

ALMOST NEVER RELEASED