Sup Forums confessions

Sup Forums confessions thread
I post randy and todd threads every day

i fucking hate every single faggot that posts here

I bought dear esther on sale before knowing what it was and that feeling of being fooled has been the primary driving force behind my hatred of 'walking simulators'

i was expecting exploration based puzzle solving, had no idea something with zero gameplay could be so well-recieved.

I own a switch and i still shitpost nintenbros because of easy (you)s

most people on the receiving end of shitposting are bringing it upon themselves

I bought Quake Champions even though I had always made it a point to not buy early access games

Dishonored is unironically one of my favourite games
I derail threads by trying to argue with Sup Forumsfags
I haven't bought a PC game in the past 4 years
I have a PS4 just to play bloodborne
JRPGs are objectively terrible, second only to walking simulators.

There

i don't play games that have romances but no gay ones (i don't count lesbian ones, fuck lesbians)

I hated Gregor so I refused to give him a waifu.

i sometimes go to Sup Forums to copy+paste entire threads and repost them here

I really love seeing Xbox threads on Sup Forums for the thoughtful discussions.

We hate you too fag

Nice, I've been doing that with Gamefaqs for like 8 years now.

I dont even play videogames that much, most of my time is wasted in falseflagging

I actually play very little video games and only come here to shitpost.

>we

I do that but with twitter post.
Works every single time.

I've was banned like 8 times last month because I love starting nintentoddler and sonybro threads.

WUZ

i fap to shadman art

KANGZ

i fucking hate bloodborne and think its the most overrated game on Sup Forums except for god hand

>Dishonored is unironically one of my favourite games
I really like dishonored, but I wouldn't put it in a top 10 list ever. but I won't knock you for it.
>I derail threads by trying to argue with Sup Forumsfags
>I haven't bought a PC game in the past 4 years
>I have a PS4 just to play bloodborne
>JRPGs are objectively terrible, second only to walking simulators.
these are all pretty terrible though.

I legitimately hope all of you people die.

I never finished a game (at least on my own) when I was a kid till my teens. Either because I couldnt get over an specefic level (Adventure Island on NES) or simply because I distracted with a mechanic (Spent hours and hours just runing and jumping in Mario 64 and never went beyond the 30 stars)

disgusting.

I havrnitgally font f snokayed bideogamrnfjint lijrbg fortusevemfuwar s

QUICK

I NEED A SINGLE IMAGE TO REPRESENT Sup Forums

>I haven't bought a PC game in the past 4 years
saving your money and not giving it to (((gaben))) is nothing to be ashamed off

I actually really enjoyed Dragon Age 2 for reasons I'm not entirely sure of. I played it so much that I wore out the disc

I'm black and one of the pictures floating around here showing a PS4 library with a black hand on top of it is from me

I shitpost on Washington Post articles. Everyone unironically thinks I'm a Russian hacker.

At least it used to.

me 2

Same, it's all ps4fags have so they continually praise it when it's just mediocre.

Ever since gamergate, my mild dislike of people who play video games has turned into outright malice. This includes myself. Only gamers could reach that level of terminal autism.

I love rpgs and strategy games but I cant stand the long text anymore, neither to learn the "rules" to play them or even the time you have to invest in them. Pretty much I stopped playing them a few years ago, but I still say they are my favorite genres.

Ive shitposted Mega Man 7 for years because i can never beat wily even with sub tanks

I've been enjoying Magia Record in short burst more than any other game in the past 2 year.

I mostly use my vita to watch anime on crunchyroll since I can watch anything completely free with henkaku installed.

I post cropped images of traps

I think all the Soulsborne games have terrible mechanics and controls that are a hurdle to overcome rather than a "portal" to the world.

Mine is a little similar: I used to love "hard" games. I still do, its just that I cant keep playing anymore if I get killed more than 3 times in a row in a specific section. I get bored easily now.

Unforgivable
My confession is that I still place need for speed games in my top 10 games.

i love a girl who is playing/leads me on

I shitpost about games I really like because I want to see whether or not my stupid nitpicks and negative opinions on a game I like have any actual weight.

i get really attached to characters in VN's even if the writing is terrible. i think im just lonely

i shitpost about games i haven't even played

i know user, you dont need to remind me

The Porsche one or a worse one?

I never make threads, just lurk most of the time. only post if I can bring up my trans gf

MGSV is my favorite MGS because it shuts the fuck up and lets me play a fun video game. I've been playing the series since 1998 and yes I too was originally disappointing but it's the only game I own that I just really enjoy playing that much.

ive never in my life play Final Fantasy and I've been thinking about buying XV

I pre-ordered Battlefront 2 and I'm going to have a great time playing it with friends

Doesn't everyone on Sup Forums do that already

Don’t we all

If you see a waifu rolling chart on a shitpost thread it's almost always me.