Serious question, why the FUCK can't Sup Forums just accept it?

Yes, it is popular with the chinese.

It's also the most popular game in every country in the world.

It also has a realistic chance at being the best selling game in history.

Why can't Sup Forums just move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-DG0FV2c&
dotesports.com/pubg/twitch-plays-pubg-third-place-16268
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the average PUBGfag is an outsider to this forum and should be openly mocked for buying and playing this game. these are the only defense mechanisms PUBGfags know
>muh player count
ad populi, you can dismiss this as the average PUBGfag succumbs to peer pressure from his friends or marketing
>i-it's fun with friends
murdering people, stealing, rape, beating up the homeless, anything can be fun with friends because that is the circle you've grown accustomed to and cherish bonds with one another.
>my favorite streamer likes it xD look at all of these streams!
this is the biggest flag to let you know the average PUBGfag is an outsider; e-celeb faggotry. it's one thing to watch sports or even e-sports, those gentlemen are at the peak of their respective sports and it's a spectacle to watch the best in the world do what they do. nothing is exciting about an average joe with a forced personality doing something you can do yourself; play the game. you will never reach the skill level of professional athletes, but you can match or be better than the skills of an average streamer, so there's no point in watching someone do something you can do yourself.
these are the 3 flags that should let you know PUBGfags are outsiders, now let's look at what every thread devolves into
any form of criticism is met with a few things
1. playercount (refer to earlier in the post)
2. webm spam. these webms are generally boring, almost deterring you away from the game rather than luring you in. every webm from PUBG will feature a shitty waifu character
3. a shitty food analogy
4. reaction images posted from a phone. either the reaction image can easily be found within the first 10 results of a google image search or a screencap of some e-celeb, probably their favorite one.
5. falseflag wojacks that fit the shitpost
6. if all else fails, you will be noted by PUBGfags as "scared and intimidated" or have "personal issues" about the game

Accept what exactly?

That's it's the most important game in years instead of going into muh bots muh streamers denial mode. The PERSONAL ISSUES meme is 100 percent true

why do pc gamers have such shit taste?

Can you review the game without mentioning muh popularity? At all?

>It also has a realistic chance at being the best selling game in history.

it really doesn't, it's not beating fifa/madden/cod

>getting this triggered over people playing a game you don't like

What's with people who can't accept others who like different games than them? Why is it that instead of saying "I just don't like the game" they say "HURR I DONT LIKE IT THEREFORE ITS BAD" like a retard?

The game seems really simple and fun, if people like it so be it, what are you going to do about it anyway? Seems like getting annoyed by it would be dumb since people will play it regardless of what you say

Why does popularity even matter? People can not enjoy popular games. Being popular doesn't automatically make is an 11/10 game.

I'm too old for online multiplayer.

If it was ported to ps4 the most played game would be pubg, just like pc.

really funny how a game you cant pirate easily makes 10m+ owners easily while SP games can barely break 1mk if it isnt already old

sounds like you have personal issues but they aren't related to PUBG.

You should try it, it's pretty fun with friends.

I'm not too old for online multiplayer, the problem comes from soloing isn't fun at all and no one I know is interested in this type of game so the fun of playing with a premade group is completely gone.

>yfw the cheats for the game cost more than the game

Because it's Day Z/H1Z1 without zombies and that sounds even more fucking boring than either of those games

>run around for 20 minutes through a giant map looking for a rifle
>snipe 2 or 3 dudes
>game ends

how is that even remotely fun

It's boring in the fact that it's 15 mins of looting, 1 min worth of actual contact with other people,

>It also has a realistic chance at being the best selling game in history.

>List of best selling video games:
>Tetris
>170,000,000

I don't think so.

Should just region lock it, tired of laggy Asians out of their containment zone. They will never do that since Chinese players are nearing 50% of the total playerbase

Nah, it's VERY clearly going to overtake everything apart from minecraft/tetris after pc/xbone/ps4/ps5/xbone 2 ports

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

(this is in the long term)

75 million pc
50 million across ps4/xbone
50 million across ps5/xbone 2

Could realistically happen.

I would wait to see what the AAA publishers can do. This is just another shooter, literally something they've done and oversaturated the market with for over 10 years now. I would say by the end of next year they start releasing BR games, maybe 2-3 maps at launch and optimized and not visually disgusting.

Could have been just another battle royale game. Could have been completely irrelevant to Sup Forums and never impede daily discussions about mindblowingly horrible Japanese crap. But it had to be POPULAR instead. It had to be a big hit on twitch. It had attract a lot of kids.

Now it's over as far as Sup Forums is concerned, it's the worst thing that ever happened to humanity. I'd sooner be caught dead than playing PUBG, not me, no sir. My eyes can outstare the hype, you see? I am a distinguished gentleman of fine taste, so let me tell you all about this thing I hate.

NERDS MAN, NERDS. Don't go to a nerd website and expect them to behave like normal ass rational people. You come down to the faggot pit, you're gonna be surrounded by FAGGOTS MAN, NERD FAGGOTS.

Sup Forums:

Yes, it is popular with the NERD FAGGOT late-teen know-it-all cul-de-sac pod children raised on playstation, anime and an unwarranted sense of self importance.

It's also the most popular video game discussion board in every country in the world.

It also has a realistic chance at being the faggiest place in history.

Why can't OP just move on?

>meanwhile in reality, from their forums
I lol when right now, as i type this, there are l33t haxing groups that can bypass their anti-cheat "battle eye"

jesus christ, you 2 are some of the dumbest shits going, battle royal games are this seasons must have fad.

unless it launches on xbox at $40, it's dead, when it launches on PS4, it's gotta catchup with fortnite battle royal mode, which is free.

when it becomes obvious there is very little to the sub genre other than what there is now, sales will drop pretty quickly, I don't see it holding it's player numbers past q2 next year unless bluehole really starts churning fuckloads of new content out (protip: it's been how long since launch and 1 new map?)

Day Z didn't last forever, neither will this.

Because people like you keep making threads about it. Take your own advice and move on.

>Why can't Sup Forums just move on?

Move on from what? The hilarious thing about this shit game is that it literally wouldn't get any kind of discussion or threads about it at all here if it wasn't for dumb shit like your OP

Honestly me and a lot of my friends play fortnite on xbox and the sole reason is because pubg is unavailable. The second it gets ported most people will get that, same applies to the ps4

>There's xbox drones on Sup Forums

>these are the 3 flags
>posts 6

unless pubg is cheap af, nope, people are cheap asses

>most important game in years

>Sup Forums loves pubg
>Sup Forums hates loot boxes
???

>It's also the most popular game in every country in the world.
>being THIS deluded

why do normies have such shit taste?

I would really like to see PUBG performance on the Xbone, there is no way its not a unplayable mess. Taking fights at like 200-300 meters at sub 30fps is probably not a thing especially with analog sticks.

>Why can't Sup Forums just move on?
It's not Sup Forums, it was summerfag redditors and shills. Funny how this game stopped getting posted here so frequently about a month ago. But hey, I'll play along and try top have a discussion, because god knows PUBGbabbies never actually try to without spamming wojacks and posting screencaps of the playercount.
>streamerbait early access trash
>shit like this happens constantly due to shit netcode: oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
>microtransactions in a $29.99 early access game
>games can be won with almost zero kills granted you camp and get lucky with the zone placement
>"""professional""" tournaments won by players with low single digit kills, see above
>paying customers banned because streamers have bitchfits after every death
>paying customers banned for using car horns
>paying customers banned for playing a glitchy, bug ridden game: youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-DG0FV2c&
>a literal Twitch-chat controlled player can finish 3rd in a game against actual players: dotesports.com/pubg/twitch-plays-pubg-third-place-16268
>matches full of idling bots farming drops
>devs so terrified of legitimate competition from actually released games they threaten lawsuits and claim they invented the BR game mode
>devs literally getting PTSD from tweets
>PUBGfags only defense of these points is "b-but look at the playercount" and wojack images depicting Sup Forums as upset

because they think being different is for freaks

But it's not and it isn't, so that's pure conjecture

I kind of wish I got a pc, but the PS4 is the exact same thing as the xbox. Despite all the sony memers everyone I know with one plays the same games as on Xbox, mainly cod FIFA GTA Minecraft and destiny 2

It's 30 dollars, which is half the price of most games. Honestly most my friends will pay 60 for something without even thinking about it, a lot of normie do

it's 30 dollars on pc, if you think it'll stay the same, you must be high af

>But it's not and it isn't, so that's pure conjecture
It very clearly would be, step out the neetzone and talk to average people in real life

played it and almost won the first time, fucking game takes no skill, refunded it in an hour. Its a piece of shit game BUT cost of entry is low, third worlders buying it in droves and its fun if you can't run or afford any other game so its going to be the "BEST SELLING" game of this decade.
t. thirdworlder

It could be 60 and no one would care. Most people don't care about any of the various Jewish shit which I can't stand e.g. paid skins on mine craft

I doubt it's going to be good, that's why I'm probably going to get a gaming pc when the shitty normal one I've got breaks

I can't run it and can run pretty much everything else.

>NBA2K18

We are going downhill

You probably have a good PC.
Most of my friends who actually have good PCs cant run this piece of shit as well.
I can run ubisoft's latest piece of shit with good graphics on ultra aka ghost recon wildlands in buttery smooth 60fps but this game on medium is shitting on my computer. Say what you want about ubishit but they atleast know how to make games not destroy your computer.

Absolute dogshit game. 0 skill gap, Boring as shit. H1KOTK may be dead currently but it is the much better game.

It's the new MOBAs, we get it.
It's gonna get millions of players, be featured in e-sports events and streams and be played exclusively by non-gamers. Now take it to /vg/ where it belongs.

Gtx 670 and i5 2600. Not good but still capable of most games, just not pubg

Maybe youre right but that's pointless conjecture either way because it's not coming to PS4 any time soon

Not the other dude but i'm running an i7-7700k // now an 8700k, 32GB RAM and a 1080ti and i sit around 100/160fps. If you have a good pc it runs well.

I'm not the original guy but
>If it was ported to ps4 the most played game would be pubg,
Is clearly right.

Well your shit is alot better than my shit im on i74790K, 1080. it runs 120fps for a good few seconds then drops to 20 whenever something's going on. I feel like this game is optimized well for really good top of the line systems and really bad low end computers. Friends playing on quadcore craptops dont get stuttering problems too. Glad this game sucks. or I'd be asspained from just getting it to run normally.

OC your 4790K. Absoloute god CPU and this game loves a better/faster CPU.

Go in and edit your actual config as well.
Run everything on very low except for textures,
also if you are only running 8GB get another 8.

I'm running on 16 GB Ram
I lost the silicon valley lottery sadly, OCed my 4790 and two of the dies just suffer.

I spent literally thousands of dollars upgrading my PC to play this game (circa 3000 NZD)

Fite me

Damm. I'd be looking at getting one of the new 8th gen i5 CPUs.
If you've got the money go for the i7.
Did 3 builds yesterday/today for customers and the new i5s are fucking amazing.

gw building new pc just as 8th gen comes out you shitter

You have zero reading comprehension you piece of shit.

Because senpai, its 100% Reddit, desu

Finally installed and played this the other day. All the new movement systems are fun but a little odd for sure pretty sure veterans probably prefer the raw 99 or 2k4 movement. Overall though I liked the game and hope it get finished soon.

I know right, I bought a 7700k 4 weeks before a paper launch

also the most played game in japan

PERSONAL

hi, Sup Forums. why are you so intimidated by unscripted, improvisational gameplay? it's what most of this board has been asking for

>reviving a dead thread for you boring shit webms
sad

What a bunch of trite shit. Is it still worth it to game lootboxes though?

you were soooooooo close to getting this thread achieved so you can go back to your comfy zone ;)

>PC gamers

Most popular games on console are CoD games and sports. Normies have shit taste.

I was skeptical at first, but this game is honestly fun af with friends. It also literally makes you money.

always use your AUX, Sup Forums. it only requires a small amount of thinking

The game is fine, I have nothing against it, but its the next CoD after CoD has died. Lowest common denominator appeal whos fans rant and rave that its the best game ever, but would struggle to put it in their top 10 games unless they are a complete faggot that has things like MOBAs and modern Battlefield games up there, this is why people feel a need to speak against it, fans are using the player count of all things to say its good.
>Look how many people are doing thing, you dont want to be left out do you? Anyone who doesnt do thing is just a hater, I mean look how many people are doing thing, why on earth would there be people not doing thing?!
Again, nothing wrong with the game, but saying its good and should be played simply because the common masses like it is pretty stupid actually, where were you when CoD was getting shit on here.

Nice to know that it can be inferred that the common consensus here is that PUBG is shit and not worth discussing, as it only causes a repeat of these points:
>It's optimized like shit.
>Despite calling itself "Battle Royale", there are no direct confrontations, just running about and getting sniped.
>Streamers wanting to interact with their audience whining about audience members using their stream to gain an advantage when it comes to killing or harassing them.

Your tumblr gif repulses me but you're correct otherwise

bing bing wahoo

nu-Sup Forums is the guy who just couldn't realize that running straight for the car was the best option. it only requires a little bit of simple thinking. you shouldn't be this intimidated by a video game

>the PUBGfag spamming webms literally proving correct
o im laffin

Move on from what, nigger boy? I was never there to begin with.

>crosshairs directly on a guy from 5 feet away
>miss

Why do people play this?

Because it's a shoddy, poorly made game, whose gameplay is incredibly barebones and developers are fucking cunts. It sometimes amazes me that of all people it's the scum of the earth and rejects of society that seem to care the most about the direction things are headed. And let me tell you, it's not a good one.

and you suck some user's dick over your intimidation over a video game ;)

because e-celebs are playing it.

I'm pretty confident it's just one waifufag shilling for the game with these shit excuses for webms.

Because it looks like DayZ and all that other boring crap I thought we grew out of years ago

>streamerbait early access trash
ad hominem

>shit like this happens constantly due to shit netcode: oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
early access X^)

>microtransactions in a $29.99 early access game
It doesn't impede development ;-)

>games can be won with almost zero kills granted you camp and get lucky with the zone placement
>"""professional""" tournaments won by players with low single digit kills, see above
>a literal Twitch-chat controlled player can finish 3rd in a game against actual players
play it your way :D

>paying customers banned because streamers have bitchfits after every death
They must have been cheaters.

>paying customers banned for using car horns
Don't be toxic!

>paying customers banned for playing a glitchy, bug ridden game
early access!

>matches full of idling bots farming drops
outdated info!

>devs so terrified of legitimate competition from actually released games they threaten lawsuits and claim they invented the BR game mode
PU actually did!

>devs literally getting PTSD from tweets
ad hominem

>PUBGfags only defense of these points is "b-but look at the playercount" and wojack images depicting Sup Forums as upset
try to refute my post!

don't you want to make your own cinematics rather than having them shoved in your face over and over again in the form, of non-gameplay? nu-Sup Forums will say no and eat it all up

you left out the best part
>with a shotgun (spread pellet weapon)

cant wait for that b7 for flooding the thread

some retard called them slugs a few days ago

Why don't people eat shit? Thousands of flies do it so it must be good