What's a game that some people will say they like but everyone secretly knows in actuality it is truly awful?

What's a game that some people will say they like but everyone secretly knows in actuality it is truly awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic not related

Final Fantasy (any of them)

Also pineapple on pizza is good, anyone who disagrees is a twittard bandwagoner.

The tactics series is good though.

Pineapple pizza is truly unironically delicious

The slight sweet acidic taste of pineapple works great with ham and tomato sauce

Pineapple is one of those things that I wouldn't ask for if I was ordering, but would eat anyways if they were there, shit man its free pizza

Fuck off Hawaiian pizza is actually good

You know you don't have to pretend now. This is a safe space. No one will be impressed by your arbitrary contrarianism here.

I miss anchovy pizzas. Fucking plebs and tv shows making anchovy pizza jokes killed it. Haven't seen a pizza place offer anchovies in over a decade.

Pizza Hawaii best pizza. Also Mario Rabbits.

just make your own wtf

undertale

>Haven't seen a pizza place offer anchovies in over a decade

domino's driver here, we still serve anchovies as a topping and it pisses us drivers off having to drive those smelly ass pizzas to the customers. fucking disgusting

Pizza is really fucking hard screw up according to my pleb taste.

Overwatch

pineapple with ham, absolute disgusting

>tfw not a picky eater and like almost all pizza
anything with BBQ sauce is fucking disgusting though

what is to make min wage?

hard to screw up I mean

I'll order extra pineapple just for that

the pineapple on those pizzas looks like uncooked pineapple placed on the pizza after the pizza has been cooked. i don't care for pineapple on pizza (more of a jalapeno pepperoni guy), but this is not how you're supposed to do it. the pineapple is cooked with the pizza. you dont sprinkle on pineapple chunks after cooking. is this uncooked shit what americans think of when they hear the phrase 'pineapple on pizza?' that's crazy.

mgs2 and majoras mask have both aged like milk compared to mgs3 an OOT, of course if ask the average snowflake on Sup Forums you can guess what game they'll say is better.

>ham and pineapple
>not bacon and pineapple

what the fuck do you think cooked pineapple looks like

go back to Sup Forumseddit.
there are only contrarianism here.

i like hawaiian pizza

God Hand.

CHEESE BELONGS ON THE TOP you fucking animals.

Mein Neger!

Hawaiian pizza is God's greatest gift to mankind.

When I think of Pineapple on pizza, I think of a ridiculous amount of a sweet tasting fruit on something that shouldn't taste sweet.

around 5.50 USD per hour when dicking around inside the store, but 7.25 on the road, plus extra covering mileage for gas. tips definitely make up for it and I live outside a military base. the troops love to throw money away.

League of Legends

Morrowind

STALKER. And you know it's true.

I seriously hope Sup Forums knows the correct way to eat pizza

The best part of eating a pizza is picking the fallen toppings off the plate you pleb

Cheese belongs on top of the sauce, but underneath the toppings. Otherwise you have half-cooked toppings.

Eat what you like, don't eat what you don't like
It's that simple. Stop forcing maymay controversies over something as simple as fruit

California needs to be nuked

>ITT: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Every game by Treasure except for Sin & Punishment 2

>it's not allowed to be sweet because the dinner gods just made up dinner and supper
pleb taste

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Domino's in-store here, it makes the whole kitchen smell like shit for the 10 minutes it's in the oven

>tfw basic bitch pepperoni and jalapeno

>eating pizza with a knife and fork
Perfectly normal and acceptable

>eating pizza with a knife and fork in the most effeminate manner possible
Stop

MGS2 holds up fine. 3 is maybe my favorite game of all time but the AI is way easier to exploit than in 2, which is more corridor focused and much more puzzle like.

I only learn from the best

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

How much more homosexual can one human being get?

when it has been cooked in a pizza oven, there's usually a little bit of browning, or at least an appearance of dryness on the outside. my sister used to get hawaiian pizza all the time growing up and it didn't look like those pictures. those pineapple pieces look bright yellow and wet.

>dabbing the grease off the pizza
Perfectly understandable.
>eating with knife and fork
Alright.
>gloves
Really?

>2016
I thought I saw here that he became almost normal, guess not

>eating pizza with a knife and fork
>Perfectly normal and acceptable
It's only acceptable in the case the pizza is still too hot to grab with your hands, or for some really strange reason, you are eating pizza in a setting where using your hand looks too informal (eating pizza isn't done at informal events so that pretty much cancels out).

Who here /ranch/ on their pizza?

>cuts it open
>i expect it to surprise me and actually look delicious
>it actually looks like shit

While Hawaiian pizza is not that good, pineapple on pizza is literally the best thing ever

eats pizza with manners, etiquette and grace.
I bet he sucks the cawk, nice and sloppy.

asian or californian?

bioshock inifnite and spiderman homecoming

>used to think pineapple on pizza was gross
>tried it and it was good (only with a secondary meat topping)
>used to think ranch on pizza was gross
>tried it and it was good (only drizzled)
I like ranch on my video games too.

>It's only acceptable

It's acceptable in any situation where you want to eat pizza. Eating pizza isn't some sort of sacred rite, it's a fucking food.

My problem is that the guy in the webm is being as faggy about it as he can possibly be.

Who acts like such a stereotype without trying to offend someone? This is how a redneck would act to mock gay people.

flyover country detected

only on those little tostinos pizzas

one of those plus ranch was my shit as a kid, I'd eat one while my dad beat my mom in the other room

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Do you not enjoy food in general?

there's a sign hanging in my local pizza parlour that reads 'real italians eat with their hands.' if you eat pizza with a knife and fork and try your hardest not to get any grease on your manicured fingers and designer moustache, you're a fucking bitch.

I love food, and I love pineapple on pizza

Your kind will be dealt with soon enough

plebs as fuck

ham and pineapple is best fucking pizza

t, ausbro

Hawaiian pizza is specifically ham and pineapple combo. I fucking hate that pink ham shit on pizzas too (and in general).

dealt delicious pizza with pineapple on top

That probably tastes good buy i feel i got fat just by watching.

Dark Souls, the challenge comes from it being slow, clunky, and unresponsive. That game is like running through molasses.

Also, pineapple is great.

Go to just about any pizzeria and ask for a fork and knife and they'll just look at you strange. You've got hands, just fold the slice if it won't stay straight while flat, or if it's Chicago style use two hands.

The only people who eat pizza with utensils are elderly people too feeble to hold a slice, or apparently faggots.

Barbecue sauce>regular pizza sauce
You can't prove me wrong.

Nier Automata

>Being a dinner apostate
I hope pizzallah smites you.

I can't, but I can attest that I personally can't stand it

you do you though my friend, pizza is pizza

>more sugar is more better!

My dumbass girlfriend wanted pineapple and pepperoni the other day. It was pretty good. I'd get it again.

okay so firstly I think you don't know what fresh pineapple looks like, it's much less saturated and brighter than what you're seeing there

secondly, if cooked properly, there is no reason the pineapple would look dry. also these are clearly bullshots so they were probably glazed anyway

>it's a fucking food
Food in general tastes better when you eat it with your hands. Of course, that's a problem with many foods that would make a big mess if eaten that way, but pizza is one of those fortunate things where the crust is dry and hard, and allows you to grab it safely.

Eat food however you want, but it still looks fucking weird to eat some foods using silverware. You may as well eat a hot dog with a knife and fork. Just grab it with your hands and quit being a fag.

>cheeseburger ice cream sounds good

Even then, those roller things are a goddamn scam. Even Coldstone's does better stuff and for far cheaper.

Pesto sauce > pizza sauce >>>>>>>> barbecue sauce

my ____wife____ likes pineapple and pepperoni.

I don't much care for pineapple in general, though.

Windwaker

>the crust is dry and hard
that's not always true

>Zagat
More like...za-homosexual

>Go to just about any pizzeria and ask for a fork and knife and they'll just look at you strange
I've been to pizzerias where they set knives and forks on the fucking tables, you idiot. Stop treating pizza like it it's some sort of cultural treasure and realize that the only thing that matters is eating it.

>Food in general tastes better when you eat it with your hands
I don't know how you've convinced yourself of this delusion, but it sounds like something a moron would say.

>There are people that don't like the sweet and savory combo

Tastelets I swear

Is this a foods people pretend to love but are actually shit thread?

>I don't know how you've convinced yourself of this delusion, but it sounds like something a moron would say.
Better than openly admitting to being a faggot.

>dabbing all of the grease off and using a fork and knife to butcher a perfectly good pizza

>(more of a jalapeno pepperoni guy)
My motherfucking nigga.

What the fuck are they doing to a perfectly good burger?

Also there's melted cheese over the pineapple showing that the pineapple wasn't thrown on after it was cooked

like drinking from a bottle vs a can m8

>order habanero on my pepperoni pizza because I like the taste and heat
>white people always gawk like I'm some sort of madman
What's up with this? Why can't white people handle anything spicy?