Post idle animations

post idle animations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zOZvBSf7sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks doc

Is that the guy who banned a friend from his group for accepting twitch donations then 7 months later started accepting twitch donations and screaming like an idiot constantly for views?

Vinny doesn't accept donations, and he banned his friend from the group for begging for money and then lying about what he spent it on.

The only time he accepts donations are during charity streams

Yeah and he screamed like an idiot constantly since like six years ago.

How does he make money on twitch then?

Who got banned?

Subs, ad revenue and youtube ad revenue

Plus, he also releases music on Bandcamp

holy shit lmfao
10/10

Sauce for all that is holy

that chair looks real comfy. What chair is it?

Vinny is independently wealthy, but he gets the sub money and ad revenue.

Sauce pls

>when your party members join you in your idle animation

>JBN will never squeeze your thigh with her thighs

Nowhere, she kys'd herself iirc

He had to accept bits other wise they won't let him have new emotes. You can donate but he much prefers you buy T-shirts instead because he gets more money that way.

Vinesauce GeePM (Now just GeePM). His computer broke so he begged for money to fix it and got kicked out (he worked on a lot of the Games Repainted stuff). The reason Vinny gets to do donations is because he's popular and actually deserves it, doesn't beg at all except for the occasional T-shirt advert. Plus it'd be stupid not to ask for the money otherwise if people are willing to part with it.

>putting the tp under and not over

Hold on, wasn't the reason GeePM was kicked because he begged for money because "things are hard guiz" then turned around not even a week later and showed off arcade shit he bought? I mean I figure the begging was already crossing the line.

The orientation of your TP depends entirely on whether or not you own a cat.

Can someone link the stream where he does this? I keep seeing this fucking image but I don't know the context

It's him reacting to Metal Gear Survive.

My cat has literally never done this

>owning a cat
>sacrificing optimal buttcleansing for a cat

Subs
He makes way more money from his Youtube videos though, so he doesn't bother shilling himself for subs

If your asshole requires toilet paper a fraction of a second faster than you would get it if the roll is facing the other direction you have more immediate problems to address.

This is more true, he constantly was buying extravagant shit and begging for money all the time. He had an HTC Vive and a super expensive Neo Geo with lots of games, the vive was on release day.

the only people who suffer from this are the retards who show their cats the toilet paper in the first place

Why do you have to be a complete dick? What's wrong with him spending the money he EARNED on whatever he wants?

>hiding things from your family members
You monster.

Wow, what a shithead.

Just a reminder that Imakuni sucked him off

Because he said he was broke and needed donation money to not get kicked out of his apartment
It's bad form to beg for money then use it to buy luxuries, even if you used some of it on what you said you'd use it for

Its might be earned, but he was going around a bad way of doing it by begging for it. It looks bad for the team and him, plus vinesauce has some sort of convoluted money distribution from what I remember hearing, not sure how true that is.

OH NO SOMEBODY GOT A BLOWJOB HOW WILL DRUMPH EVER RECOVER

I'd eat it, but it just comes out all soggy

if you can't even wipe your own ass properly I don't see why you even try, this life business may not be for you.

wait what?

The Sonic stream really did feel kinda awkward with her boyfriend there

i dunno she's pretty ugly

thanks familia

youtube.com/watch?v=9zOZvBSf7sk

source?

ah the secret dose!
thanks doc!

GEDDAN

Why is this jabroni such a damn qt

yureru mawaru fureru setsunai kimochi
futari de issho ni nemuru Winter Land
anata dake mitsumete watashi dake mitsumete
asu wo chikau

Whoa who is this!?

Joel punched Imakuni in the face, so Vinny kicked Joel out and Joel moved back to new york to make more vargskelethor videos.

>idle animations
>everyone is spazzing out and dancing

the state of nu-Sup Forums

I thought Vinny WAS Joel?

It's true, Joel's been lying about being Swedish for years
How do you retards think he can speak English if he's not American

Yeah. It's an animation. Animated.

kek

She knows exactly what she's doing.

What kind of narcissist decorates their Christmas tree with ornaments of themselves?

sauce?

damn, how she so thin when she got all u can eat arbys rite dere?!

Name of this ejaculate empress?

WATCH ME SWOOCE RIGHT IN

In their tongue she is Dovahkiin, Irongut!