Why do you still come here?

Why do you still come here?

I can't leave.

stockholm syndrome

to avoid playing video games

brapposting

To collect 5's

Ever heard the song about the Hotel California? This is it for real.

I'm bored

Honestly I have been off for several weeks and just the last fee hours got bored and started shitposing. I'll admit that this shithole full of hyperbole and bait can be fun.

Because after spending 11 years here, it's just habit. All I gained was learning how to shitpost at exceptional levels. Going to Reddit, copying some images or comment texts, then posting it here is guaranteed dozens of replies. Also I'm responsible for 90% of the food analogies here

can I have a 5

Is it true that whoever post the smuggest pepe wins the argument?

Where Nintendo fans gather, I must go to shit on them.

>Last thing I remember, I was
>Running for the door
>I had to find the passage back
>To the place I was before
>"Relax, " said the night man,
>"We are programmed to receive.
>You can check-out any time you like,
>But you can never leave!"

You're my only friends, anons

I'm here forever.

Sup Forums doesn't have a kickass solo in the end

Where the fuck else do I go?

Must suck for you now then, what with the Switch being the best console of the generation

I normalized phone vidya.

The Switch is not a console

reddit

t. sonybro xd

to shitpost

no

Is there a contingency plan for where we all migrate to if Sup Forums were to ever shut down?

Being deluded isn't shitting on people, user.

reddit, we're already half way there anyway

No clue. I'm legit afraid that'll happen.

I'm just repeating what Nintenbros say user.

reddit.

There's at least one obsessive faggot here that will mention something that could catch my attention, or mention shit like the SNES Classic months before it's widely spread. So it's like word-of-mouth.

A couple of F5 and I'm fucking out.

I come here because 90% of the users on this board are fucking hysterical and it makes kek for extended periods of time.

If it wasn't for that I'd have no motivation to even turn on my computer.
Besides, it's a good way to keep away from video games, Sup Forums never fails to obliterate any possible hype I have for a game and turn it into condensed hate.

To talk about video games and to find out about games. For example, this site got me into the SMT series. Memes aside, I really can’t think of another alternative to coming here to discuss considering every other forum of know of is garbage.

>He swallows the opinions of others.

How new?

Because I like it here.

Just to suffer

Sup Forums pros
>easy to post
>no account required to post

Sup Forums cons
>Sup Forums overshadows the entire site and is essentially now the site's signature board, having driven Sup Forums into normalfaggotry and irrelevancy
>can still get banned for mere text on a screen and other trivial shit
>has rules despite being one of the "edgy" internet communities

Reddit is too liberal and Sup Forums is too conservative. I want a site that doesn't actually have any fucking rules and where I won't get banned for 3 days just because my image had a nip slip.

Webm threads its the only threads not filled with Sup Forums or sjw shit posters

Anybody else love mommies?