What does Sup Forums think about Extra Credits?

What does Sup Forums think about Extra Credits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_xG1Yg_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
youtube.com/watch?v=GuqmKg6QQTw
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJA5YjvHDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Absolutely awful. They are fucking idiots who have no clue what they're talking about.

aids

I'd post a wall of complaints, but I might take up some bandwidth

can you elaborate?

irrelevant and talk shit like its gospel. Also that stupid fucking voice.

B A N D W I D T H

dont post ever again

I'm concerned that half of /his/ gets their history from them.

kinda forgot it existed

Check out the episode about running out of Internet.

Why did Allison quit again?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_xG1Yg_QoM

They have no credentials.

I didnt knew they made Sup Forums videos? I have been watching their /his/ and they do take on topics most other channels dont, which i like a lot.

stop posting before we run out of bandwidth

Oh Jesus this was a hoot.

Check any of their history shit. It can sometimes be -riddled- with political biases which make no fucking sense in a history video.

Some early episodes when they are still on the Escapist are good entry point if you are into this kind of videos.

Nothing is more annoying than being lectured to by a sanctimonious know-it-all who digitally alters their voice to make it sound like they've had their balls chopped off.

iirc their "expert" on the industry and game design has only ever done some shitty mobile game. also claiming that we are running out of internet
also spirit science

Is anyone else stockpiling bandwidth for when peak bandwidth happens? I know it will just make peak bandwidth come sooner, but I'm not going to suffer when the crash comes. I'm glad Extra Credits warned me in advance.

I liked his playthrough of dark souls, but I like all playthroughs of the soulsborne series.

someone post the crazy alien religious pyramids shit

SPACE JEWS!

Fuck, i had forgotten about this

>nu-males pretending they know anything about vidya
>on vidya design course in college
>"watch those videos user!"
>"it will be cool user"

fml senpai

>also claiming that we are running out of internet
This sounds like something old Sup Forums would say to fuck with people.

FUCK! beat me to it...

Watch out goys! Another merkabah is coming, this time it will finish off Atlantis for good.

you deserve it

>Narrative bias

Allison quit because she got an actual job at Pixar

but user, theyre kinda right there

Here people hate everbody, specially if they make videos.

this is genius tho

I remember when I played wow, after getting each skill and playing your character for hours, you know where everything is and how to combo everything just fine.

But one day I was playing on the ptr and just made a max character lvl of another class I had no clue how to play, it was a disaster trying to learn all that at the same time.

So the concept of rpg leveling and getting each of your skills to get accostumed in a fighting game seems genius to me, even though I hate those faggots.

Was the spirit science videos made by all the same fags? Or did they just share animators?

What a retard holy shit

They are incredibly obnoxious and treat their opinions as scientific facts, all while having this annoying ted talk style of lecturing at you with the annoying fucking distortion on their voice

Extra Reddits.

I know, everyone hates this guy too

Overthinks games and tries to use them as political propaganda. Despite sounding hard to sound intellectual, they are always wrong. See their "The world will run out of internet bandwidth by 2014" video.

EVERYONE STOP POSTING WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET

Isn't this the same fuck that made a video about him blaming every single shit thing in his life on video games years back?

umm i know its funny and all but thats not what they said there.
they said that there is the amount of data you can transmit through the air (aka wifi and cellular) is limited. not that you can "stockpile" bandwidth.
the whole "its going to happen in 2014" is obviously wrong but it was based on the FCC's projection or something so its not like they invented it.

Just someone aping the art style.

hardly worth much attention 2bh, even the meme related to them is small scale

>kanji is gay
>making kanji gay defeat a the purpose of His character, promotes gay stereotypes, and at the same time makes you the exact person that kanjis cautionary tale is supposed to be about

The thought that kanji is gay is so beyond stupid that I honestly get a headache thinking about it.

Yeah I agree because the hard part about getting gud at fighting games isn't really "omg quater circles are so hard :(" it's more like the mindset of what you should do at what time so you don't react to a real match like a deer in the headlights and quickly degenerate into desperate button mashing.

Although RTS are kinda similar in that the metagame isn't intuitive for new players and campaigns theoretically should teach them, but instead it just teaches them bad habits that get them killed in matches with real people.

Someone explain the running out of internet thing

Isnt SS older then EC? So they aped the artstyle of some crazy hippies.

Good idea, the hippi wont sue you even if you literay traced their shit and would instead at worst lick some crystals to put a curse on you.

>its another video with a high pitched voiced guy talking
>it must be the same guy

>all these comments on saying that's why they play smadh

doesn't the guy sound the same though? been a while since i watched either of them

I don't know if the video is even still up.

>correlation = causation
Only on Sup Forums everyone.

Some crap about air space for wi-fi waves being overcrowded and how we don't have room to add more wi-fi.

>Ba-dum TISS

Eh, they make a few good points now and then, but they come across as too preachy, right dwno to having the little doodle character talking from a podium like he's somebody of authority. Have your opinions, but invite discussion. If I give my own spiel on something, I always ask people to tell me what they think and ask if they disagree with me.

lolno

stop shilling your has been shit show here

youtube.com/watch?v=GuqmKg6QQTw

like i said in people just exaggerate

I'd tell you but we're almost out of internet.so I need to conserve what I got.

I agree.

I would but I don't have enough internet left :(

Until Extra Credits, I never knew that 1/4 of all video game designers and players are transmen of color and muslim women.

I would sooner watch every episode of the big bang theory 3 times than watch extra credits.

>jews from space
>earth covered by a glowing net that keeps consciousness from escaping and causes the sky to be blue
>bermuda triangle is the cause of a electromagnetic upset caused by the construction of a pyramid
can you handle all these woke-pills?

I can't stand faggots who act like they're true-blue vidya developers. What has the fag in the leather jacket who cried about his crippling depression even developed? Some literally-who indie game or something?

It's like that Vox Day faggot who always goes around claiming he's a vidya dev and I've yet to see any games from him

Spirit Science is not extra credits, just ripped off the art style.
Anyone can sound like the narrator of extra credits if you play your voice at 130% speed.

you don't like ross scott?

>3,419,463 views
>671,599 subscribers

Jesus christ, this is some straight-up scientology shit. Is this really the same guy? The format and voice sound the same, but holy shit.

Dunning-Kreuger
their only good video is the counterplay video

stop posting e-celeb on Sup Forums and kill yourself

Missile Command is a deep narrative experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJA5YjvHDU

There's decent stuff in there, but when they're off-base it's a big fucking problem. They also say "we" too much.

Cancer like every single e-celeb-

I don't like a lot of the points they try to make, but the thing that really puts me off is the voice modulation. It's really annoying.

they have the same fucking brown woman in a hijab in
every
single
video
its like fucking wheres waldo

>Is this really the same guy?
no
I wish people would stop saying this
there's plenty of legitimate reasons to hate extra credits without attributing bullshit to them they didnt do

a group of fucking idiots

i hope they aren't still relevant

I'd be interested to know how many Muslim woman actually play/make video games.

My guess is, of the 700 million muslim women on the planet, it's about....0

Extra Credits is like a more pretentious version of Game Theory.

I mean we all know that but it's funnier to just say that it's him anyway.

statistically it's probably the least likely race/gender combo to be in the video game industry

There's probably a token muzzie cunt with some make-work job at Ubisoft who they only keep around so they can drag her in front of a camera to show how diverse they are for the company photo

I still can't get over the fact that this is basically an hour long, I've never seen more than 10 minutes of it

They spread the most cancerous of game nuDesign practices, actively harmful to the indie industry.

Examples?

>tfw remembering their trash talk video

I'm not gonna say that guys like these getting hired by gaming companies to consult is the reason why so many games are shit now. All I'm saying is, it probably isn't helping.

pick a video at a random then select a random 1 minute segment out of it
odds are good, there's your example

The voice filter is legitimately reason enough to never listen to that shit. I refuse to subject my ears to any such grating sound long enough to figure out what it is or what message it intends to convey.

Fuck them.

Oh okay, your just a shitposter.
Here's your (you) sweetie :)

He's not wrong though

t. Dan

I'm pretty sure the only experience they have in the video games industry is that a long time ago one of them worked on a company that made mobile games for a while.

The main guy works at pixar though? Or at least he did the last i heard

It can't be as bad as Crash Course.
>I wish persians had conquered us, we would be way more proggresive!
>Alexander was problematic because he was a fucking white male