Have you ever made an archenemy playing video games?

Have you ever made an archenemy playing video games?

Are they still plotting against you?

Are you gonna do it OP? Are you gonna face this motherfucker again?

>Have a blessed day
This nigga is an MVP

If he doesn't he's a fucking jackass.

Is he a real life Paladin or some shit? Dude is mad beyond belief but acts like a JRPG protagonist.

Perfect timing to respond with 'gg no re'.

>receive this
>avoid that player at all costs so they could NEVER enact their revenge
D E V I L I S H

>practice another character during that month so all his practice against who you beat him with goes to waste

OP is confirmed kill in 1 month.

>not gg ez

duh

But that would imply that you're too scared to face him again in a battle of honor.

This, if Op refused the rematch, he just dishonours himself, his family, and his cow.

>i hope you have blessed day
What a guy.

Not so much an enemy, but I got an interesting story in Rocket League one time
>Playing 1v1
>Beat this guy 9-1 if I remember right
>Claims I'm hacking
>Messages me on PSN wanting a rematch, this goes on for a week
>Finally accept
>Beat him 5-0
>Tell him "There, there's your fucking rematch, now leave me alone."
>Demands another one
>Give it to him
>Beat him again at 3-1
>At this point I'm tired of this guy, and when we go into another match, I forfeit at the start just cause I don't wanna keep playing him
>He spams in chat and PSN messages "u suk, u suk, u suk, u suk."
Was so fucking irritating.

That's the easiest way to expose yourself as an asshole (highly likely to be underage as well)

u suk

>honor
This isn't about honor. It's all about leaving the other person mad and unsatisfied.
Winning the re-match wouldn't have nearly the same impact, because they can just say "i-in two months I will definitely beat you".
Winning a re-match leaves them a sore loser until the next re-match. Not giving them the chance to have a re-match in the first place leaves them a sore loser FOREVER.

I did, in an open world kung fu mmorpg. We hounded eachother for a whole year.

They would just rationalize it as OP being too scared to face them and take it as a win

I play/played in top leaderboard positions in various FPS games and I feel this way about everyone. I remember all their names and catalog their weaknesses. I try to make them afraid of me by doing strange ultra-aggressive plays especially while they're streaming. You can beat a more practiced player if they're afraid of you.

u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk u suk

That's not very manly

>GG NO RE

This man gets it.
Everyone that doesn't follow this logic is a newfaggot, clearly

>my integrity is intact urs is disgraceful

BTFO
HOW WILL user EVER RECOVER

This guy took the time to accent the o, he isn't messing around.

I wish i played more sport games just to play against the uneducated retards that actually send this shit.
I miss playing League, solely because of the shittalking

U suk

They may rationalize it as much as they want. But deep in their heart they will know the truth: they've lost and NEVER got back at the offender.

Yeah, I get it. I wasn't mad about him saying "u suk" I was mad he couldn't accept he was never going to legitimately beat me.

>I choose not to race

That guy at least has the determination and honour. Most of my enemies I made in online games just assblasted noob kids or sweaty tryhards who throw profanities at you 24/7.

U suk

>ggnore

Guy opened a summoning bag on me while I was AFK in MapleStory and grinding through the 30s and 40s. Kept his name, worked up 100 levels to pass him, and frequently encountered him by chance, always stealing his grinding spot when I did.

I was expecting a really salty hate mail but that was based as fuck. You should fight and beat him again, assuming it was sent to you OP.

Had quite a few from Chivalry
But I accidently my whole screenshot folder. The playerbase of that game was large enough to always have someone to fight, and small enough to occasionally run into the same people - at which point it became a dirt-slinging contest with whoever happened to be in the server trying to defeat me.
Nagru, you need to calm down.

He should, I bet the rematch against that dude would be fun as fuck

I don't believe I'm gonna say this but I kinda miss Games for windows live

u still suk

I once left a guy In Dayz with broken legs and blind from drinking bleach.

In Dayz there is no suicide option, you actually have to off yourself.
So he had to crawl blind until he finds a town with zombies so that he could play the game again. If he didn't, he had to wait for the next wipe (1-2 months)

Dayz rules.

I read that in pic related's voice

>You see him gradually getting better and forfeit the match he would have won legit

Wow u suk

>1 star reputation

He won't because he got that shit off twitter, hence the shitty filename.

autism

>the weak have no voice
I love this one

He wasn't going to win and you know it. Remember, the first match he lost by a whopping 9-1, second 5-0, and 3rd 3-1.

It's pretty simple on ps4. öòóôõo

holy shit that hilarious. you should become friends with that guy.

Kinda. In EvE, me and a pal killed a random miner in lowsec. He went ballistic with messages and threatened to rain hell on us with his guild. A week later his guild assembled to take us on. 10 guys in (mostly) superior ships who could probably beaten us, demanding we pay him back or else.

We didn't care and went straight to meet them head on. Then everyone fled. He never replied to our messages every time we saw him in the system afterwards. To this day I don't know if they were all pussies, afraid of our confidence, or think we were going to trick them into an ambush or something.

>and a few am radio stations

I loved the chaos and confusion from Dark Souls since you couldn't use voice, only gestures. In 2 I got summoned for a fight club on the lava bridge, so I ran to the center next to the host to wait my turn. The guy I passed by started wigging out and stopped his fight, then kept pointing at me for some reason. After like a half of a minute of me standing still while being pointed at I just stepped out in front of the other guy he was fighting and waved at the guy, who kept pointing at me which in my mind meant he wanted to fight me instead? I kept trying to hit him and he kept trying to dodge away, but I killed him eventually. Then he started to message me about how I ganked him for the next 30 minutes. I felt like my brain wasn't working.

>Mutual feelings. 3 inche

You've become a rival character and this is his training arch. In one month, you WILL get your ass kicked.

I have like 5 archenemies in fucking Pokemon GO, 2 of them are even qtpies

>1 month
OP I don't think you quite understand what's happened, I'd get an x ray of your chest ASAP.

>t. never played fighting games in the FGC or even a weekly local.
People will begin to assume you are a scared beta-bitch trying to curate your win if you turn down a runback. You can literally win Evo, and if you decline a rematch, people will openly ridicule you.
After you win a rematch then you can say they're "not worth your time" to dismiss them from additional rematches. Here's the actual tier list for motivation:
>Domination.
>Getting people mad.
>Having fun.
>Honor.

People that just try to get other's mad are just secondary to the dominant Chads.

This is some nigger logic.
>After you win a rematch then you can say they're "not worth your time" to dismiss them from additional rematches
I can say that at any point, it's no different. I don't care what loser assume.

>tfw guy bragged he had 1000+ hours experience playing a shit game and was a master of the nuances of Eternal Crusade's deep combat
>kill him with dots and circle strafe
>post webm whenever he bragged about his skill again
>make a game out of killing him and sending him the webms
>eventually other people join in
Wherever I go I must shitpost.

For weak-ass bronze league, yeah sure.
But with actual good players, everyone will just label you as a scared beta faggot. It's literally what happened to Kane when he won Marvel Evo and tried to curate his matches after, dipping on Chris G and Flip-flops.
But I guess it only matters if you win something or are good. You have never won anything, so there's that.

what game is that?

>the weak have no voice

>But I guess it only matters if you win something or are good. You have never won anything, so there's that.
gg no re

Back in Wotlk I was the BEST BGhero on my realm as a Blood DK. The Hordes had an orc blood DK that started in like 3.1 so I always outgeared him. We'd meet every time because we both had no lives and always joined BGs. By the end of Wotlk we had pretty much the same gear. I think I killed him 90% of the times we met but we'd always target each other. But he never relented. At the start of WSG when both teams charged at each other like retards we'd just focus on each other. In the end we spent about a year killing each other every day. We never talked but I felt a sense of respect. We'd never spit on each other's corpses etc.
Then Cata hit and I stopped playing

Played dota on a smurf, trying to reach as low mmr as possible, flaming all day to also reduce behavior score
>crappy 1k mmr enigma who can't land a single black hole
>flame him all game while feeding
>get flamed back
>lose, as intended
>"lobby?"
>1v1 sf mid
>win
>"u got fucked when i had my team"

Bitch about smurfing all you want, but I'll tell you this, if you're tired of the patch, which you should be, playing in 1k is the best, it's like early access for a new patch and you also get to see some pretty funny shit

To be absolutetly fair, EvE is the home of escalated conflict. And if he was actually mining in low sec he was likely retarded anyway

>Played dota on a smurf, trying to reach as low mmr as possible, flaming all day to also reduce behavior score
why in the living fuck would you do this?
this is not healthy m8
you have issues

Since Anime Fighters have incredibly small playerbases, especially on PC and netcode so bad you will never play anyone outside of your region you tend to run into the same people over and over.
There's this asshole Terumi Player on EU BBCF Servers that kept getting me demoted to green.
Now that's not very special, literally everyone plays Terumi or Hazama, it's about the most generic character you could main but all this asshole did was j.C space control and I couldn't whiff punish it, he just kept beating me with it so I spent a couple weeks learning Amane and now I get to be the asshole telling people to "just stop jumping, lol".

Feels good.

I accepted a billion of 1on1s on my various dota smurfs and the guys who issue the challenge are ALWAYS without exception garbage at the game.

Its dunning krueger to the max.
Especially when its someone below 4k mmr, which is the retard cutoff.
And they always think its not their fault that keeps them there.

Some guy literally was like "you just lucked out in that 1on1", so i played another one and beat him again, he still deflected after a second loss.
So i played him thrice.
And even after three 1on1 losses against me he still didnt accept that he is the inferior player and kept asking for a fourth one.
I kept accepting because it was funny and i wanted to see if his will would break at some point, but some kind of inner retard power made him able to still think he is the better player to protect his ego.

MvCI has been a fucking goldmine of these kinds of messages

which is surprising considering it sold like shit