What is your go-to game to replay knowing you can beat it quickly and have fun?

What is your go-to game to replay knowing you can beat it quickly and have fun?

Hitman Blood Money and the first three Splinter Cell games

>replaying games

Depends how quickly I'm looking for. If it's just an hour or two risk of rain is a good one I always go back to. If I want to spend a weekend on something sometimes I'll play valhalla, portal, or bastion

>playing modern games

Mirror's Edge

>playing co-op Chaos Theory with a friend on the original Xbox

Golden Sun.

>just one hour or two
>just

Do people really play for more than 2 hours? Shit man that's awful.

I can speed run Goldeneye, Dark Souls 2 (with some glitches), Zelda Wind Waker and Gothic 3 pretty fast. Always fun to go back and see if I can beat my time.

Sometimes I just chill out and do speedlap sessions on Wipeout HD

Deus Ex
Addams Family (SNES)
System Shock 2
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG

Jetstream sam dlc in MGR

Dead Space 2

Half life

Pikmin 1

Any of the DKC titles

>Gothic III
For what purpose.

>playing games

Just did this with DKC1 and want to do it with 2 now.

I always thought Pikmin was just people spelling Pacman in a retarded way

it's pretty easy to burn through dark souls and i find something new i never knew about every playthrough

>Rocket Knight Adventures
>Sonic 3&K
>Metal Storm (NES)
>Starfox 64
>Sin & Punishment
>Bomberman 64
>Any number of Shmups

Better get that 102% user

Sly 2.

Hotline Miami 1 and 2

>Kirbys Dream Land Extra Mode
>Pikmin 2
>Luigis Mansion every halloween
>Sonic Mania
>Magical Quest 2

Pokemon

When hitman contracts came out I spend weeks competing with a friend for the quickest silent assassin playtrough, I know every mission by heart and starting up the game is like coming home

hotline miami 1 crashes for me on the same mission every time. I really want to beat it

My go-to is DMC1 on Hard or DMD. Playthroughs usually only take around 2-3 hours.

Mega Man X. Sometimes X2, X4 and ZX

Metal Slug 3 or AoE 2

I replay MGS trilogy every summer

>replaying games
I go outside if I get to that level of boredom

It used to be Spyro but it's been a while

You can replay short games you love inbetween other new games, crazy right

Megaman 2, 8, and X4
Metroid Fusion
Katamari Damacy

Republic commando whilst drunk

Simcity 4
Always end up quitting, always get drawn back in at some point.
Pretty much have an exact build order to guarantee a profitable starting city and get stuff down just before they bitch about it.
It's never quite the same later in though, game still pulls shit on me that I need to learn through.

It's great to drink with a game you know well, if it's all instinct to you then you can get pretty far into shitfaced before you'd need to stop.
That game for me right now is Hearthstone. Load up the troll deck and roll out some laughs.

Sonic 1 and 2 on master system

Super Mario Land 2

Why are the mario land games so comfy

Metal Gear Rising, Megaman X1, X2, X4, and Kirby Super Star.

sonic 3

Resident Evil 4

>Rockman Zero
>Rockman 2
>Metroid Zero Mission

Baldur's Gate
Paper Mario 64 & TTYD
Dragon's Dogma
Any Souls game
Lylatwars

NOT -IN-SERTIVE!

Bloodborne.
Pikmin 2 for short short.

Sengoku rance

Good times mang

Mega Man 2 to 5

I have replayed Crash Bandicoot 2 with my wife 14 times.

I replay RE4 and KotOR 1 and 2 as well as Paper Mario: TTYD at least once a year. I love those games.

Trying to do this but Capra Demon is fucking my ass like never before

Super Metroid. I'm not setting any records or anything, but it's so satisfying keeping up your momentum in that game.

This.

>Pikmin 1 and 2
>Ico
>Super Mario 64/Sunshine

Mario 64/Sunshine
MGS1
Sonic Adventure(just the Sonic levels)
Crash 2

Replay all of these every year

Dark souls 2

This harbour's a pretty big place

I don’t really like replaying games or rewatching films/tv because I like not knowing what is going to happen.

I don't know about quick, but I always have fun when replaying explorers of sky.

The original star wars battlefront. It takes me back to a time where that was all I wanted in the world I talked about it read about it I was obsessed, and than I played it and it was everything I wanted, I experienced true bliss

pic related.
Vanilla I can beat the game in about 2 hours or so, or 4-ish if I'm going for 100%

With LttP Randomizer though, I'm finding that I can finally have infinite, unending fun with my favorite game. My goal right now is to be able to finish a randomized run in 2 hours.

This, dark messiah of m&m, crysis, crypt of the necrodancer, devil daggers, all 3 dark souls, far cry 2

Nuclear Throne
Super Metroid
Dragon's Dogma

Any of the Genesis Sonic saga (including CD and Mania)

With the exception of Marble Zone which is linear and boring as fuck, every single zone in those games is well designed enough that I can continue to find new things and routes I never knew existed even after 20+ years. Sure, they're not perfect like classic Sonic fags suggest, but as far as replayability goes, I don't think there's a platformer out there that beats these games.

The Secret of Monkey Island

If I've already beaten it once, F-Zero GX. Otherwise you'd have to grind GP for credits to get new chapters and new GPs.

> knowing you can beat it quickly and have fun
my penis

Banjo-Kazooie
Pikmin

Pretty much every Kirby game fits into this. I can beat most of them in under a week, know them inside and out, and have a lot of fun experimenting with abilities each play through.

Castlevania 1.

too hard

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

My nigga.

Super Metroid. I enjoy just beating it over and over again and practicing techniques. If I make a mistake a lot of the time I just restart the whole game for the sheer joy of playing it again

>I will forever be bad

Max Payne 1&2

Same and 4 because I love that one too despite it's flaws. Perfect summer games for some reason.

>COD2
>Space Marine
>Dishonored
>FEAR series
Singleplayer shooters in general.

Devil May Cry 4. The only downside is having to punch those spinny spike things, they ruin the pacing of the game for me.

Viewtiful Joe
Most castlevania games
Battle for Bikini Bottom
New Vegas
My dick when playing the Taimanin Asagi VNs

deus ex, diablo 2, SC chaos theory

IT'S PAYNE
WHACK HIM
PAYNE
HEYUH

Its satisfying being able to beat this in little more than half an hour when I used to spend entire days tring to beat it and failed

God hand
Half life games
I like to replay new vegas but that's not short

I replay Alpha Protocol quite often.

Are the DLCs still free on the american psn?
I got fucked thinking it would be free in Europe, but the game's so cheap, now, I might as well import the american version and download the dlcs.

Mega Man X and Wario Land 3

Both God-tier games

I replay levels on Pirate Warriors 3