Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Old Thread >Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>Try not to bump requests
>No shitposting
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFL1UXuHJ-A
imgur.com/a/1hn4H
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png
imgur.com/a/WmOVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cruiser_Prinz_Eugen
i.imgur.com/9rLLU7x.jpg
i.imgur.com/S0DYupm.png
imgur.com/a/Ei4Va
pastebin.com/RJzhXRbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchor Post

poison being exposed as a man just like ray finkle from ace ventura.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFL1UXuHJ-A scene for reference.

Requesting Axel Gear (top-left) and Sparkster (top-right) from Rocket Knight Adventures with their backs facing the viewer, being caught in their underwear (like in the bottom pic).

Requesting Diane Makepeace as a cute vampire.
Alternatively, since it's Friday the 13th, have her emerging from around the corner with a big machete.

Beruka from FE getting creampied by either Devdan, Basilio or Grieth with an egg getting inseminated window. (All from Fire Emblem)

Preferably nude with just the headband on

OR Alternatively and more preferably, this.
imgur.com/a/1hn4H

Requesting link wearing a crop top and short shorts with a visible thong and a womb tattoo

Requesting Himiko from Danganronpa V3 cosplaying as Megumin from Konosuba.

Requesting Fran Bow wearing a typical halloween witch costume.

Requesting the three toaster sisters (Aigis, Labrys and Metis) from Persona with velcro bush in their hair color between the legs.

Requesting a pre-ascension Tiamat: Horns smaller (like the second horn), human legs and feet, without the belly tattoo, withouth the cross on her eyes (but eyes as the second reference), and scales as pasties. Sorry if I ask too much.

Hey Sealguy if your here can you draw that?

Let’s try this again.

Requesting an Arthur Version (Ghould n’Goblins of the pants off jpg

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue in a threesome, rubbing a dick that's sandwiched between their wet pussies:
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png

requesting wolfenstein anything

Requesting BJ Blazkowicz bullying any vidya German girl of your choice.

forgot image

>Towergirls OP
Nice.

Requesting Stardew Valley farmer and Harvest Moon Farmer having a stall side by side at a Farmer's Market.

Still at work, someone post my request please!

Requesting cuphead drawn as anime

Nia please. Preferably as one of those fight girls who hold the Round # signs.
Something sexy of topright and bottom left?

This guy has a nice jawline for a cuck

Requesting Poppi from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 flying through the air like Astro Boy in this pic, or just Poppi doing whatever in a Osamu Tezuka-esque art style.

The big circle thing with the jet engines on her back isn't actually a part of her, so you don't need to draw it.

Requesting any main girl or two from the Fatal Frame series taking a selfie and busting a ghost behind them, unknowingly or knowingly. Could be a boy+girl couple too if you prefer

Requesting a version of this Getter Robo pic with Shulk, Rex, and Nia from the Xenoblade series. Characters matched by numbers for your convenience.

Requesting a Demi-human Dragon Witch Jeanne Alter from Fate/Grand Order, please. Since her title was Dragon Witch, even if you don't want to make her dragon-like, even more like a Witch or combining witch and dragon girl.

Yuuyaki having a fight with Mina Majikina or something even pressing their breasts together works

Bullying this kraut bote.

Requesting this scene from The Dark Knight Rises but make it Persona 5 related with Joker as Bane while Ryuji and Yusuke are behind him.

Requesting this reference pic: imgur.com/a/WmOVE

done with Naomi Evans, Oboro Koukawa and the Snake Lady.
With their bodysuit ripped and showing their pussies, while for the Snake Lady she is a hermaphrodite so she is showing her pussy and dick too.

Naomi on the left
Oboro in the middle
Snake Lady on the right

Leave Prinz Eugen alone.
Also requesting more of her. What about potato chan instead of nia?

>Prinz Eugen
That's a male name.

Guy who gave me the request said he picked the characters for their hotbloodedness. Being a mecha pilot is secondary I guess. Not like I can just turn it down if an artist takes some liberties though.

All the boat sluts are based on real ships.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cruiser_Prinz_Eugen

SHE IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Requesting that boat as a trap!

how is he a cuck?

Gynoidherring noticed me.

Requesting the image in the right side but with Rantaro from Danganronpa V3 in Kaiji art style and with the cards. Also same title logo but remove カイジ and put 蘭太郎 or ランタロ (Rantaro in kanji or katakana like Kaiji). Rantaro is the Ultimate Survivor! Like Kaiji!

Or in general any Rantaro drawing in Kaiji/Fukumoto style is welcome too.
I really want him in this art style.

Requesting Ibuki Mioda orgasming from holding her guitar up to her crotch and playing a chord, perhaps from a worm's eye POV. Keep her clothed please.

>all the boat sluts are just normal girls with stuff slapped on
>abyssals are unique, and hot
what did they mean by this?

I don't speak moon so we'll never know

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cruiser_Prinz_Eugen
So, Prinz Eugen was captured by her enemies, forced to get tanned, and then rolled over on her stomach so the world can see her ass forever?

Yeah, sure, whatever. Make a request out of it

Requesting Mai Natsume wearing Yuzuriha's clothes.

hmmm

Are you implying samefag? Don't be stupid.

How come the best boat slut gets no art requesting anything with her

Cause tanned skin is shit.

Ugly design.

>tan skin
>JUST hair
>clusterfuck of a uniform
>glasses
I'm glad people don't request this, there's already more than enough shit waifu designs in this thread.

I like her plenty I just like silly or dumb requests more and she doesn't suit that as well

Explain.

Wrong

>having shit taste

Requesting Tam Tam in a job interview.
I'm no expert in boats but a lot of the art of the normal ones is just terrible aside from the lackluster designs when compared to the pasties.

Requesting Dark Queen as this gal from Leisure Suit Larry.

all ships are feminine gendered, dingus

all ships are feminine gendered(male)

only furry contaminated monster girl westcucks like them.
Boatsluts are far more popular everywhere
hoppo is the only decent one

>i added (male) at the end of it xdd
Fuck off.

Requesting short Abyssals in a basketball jerseys with Seaport Hime as the one tall player.

Now this is some good brown.

just finished pirates curse for the third time, can someone draw sky. She never gets any love

best boat is a girl (male)

So I've been teaching myself how to draw for the past few months and I'm getting to an acceptable level with faces, but I suck at drawing clothes or figures that don't look off. Is Loomis a meme or actually a good place to start if all I want to draw is basically /aco/ stuff?

Wrong. A lot of Japanese artists also like them and they appear on their art appear in the top popularity at pixiv quite often.

nah. how about Shantae in that outfit instead?

This, but with Tharja

requesting Sky becoming Ocean. give her a matching new pet 'bird'

Ignore him, he's just butthurt over the superiority of the hoppos.

Requesting Kiyohime wearing Performing Arts' Olivia outfit.

I feel your pain, but alas, I cannot draw

OCTOBER COLLAB 2017

Our theme is dressed up characters around a cauldron. The background will be a witch's shack with the cauldron in the middle.

Since not everyone can fit right at the cauldron there will be room for characters to do other stuff in the background as well. I will be fitting all submitted characters in the final picture as best I can, if you have a more specific idea where your character should be (placement and/or furniture) write that into your submission. Perspective just straight from the front, see template. NOTE that most of the characters should be full body images because I can't fit everyone in the bottom.

Sketch to get an idea how it'll be laid out and the previous templates: i.imgur.com/9rLLU7x.jpg
Perspective template: i.imgur.com/S0DYupm.png

There are no strict rules about the costumes but make it something justifiable as Halloween costume.

Please reply to these posts with your submissions or edits.

SUBMISSIONS SO FAR:

imgur.com/a/Ei4Va

Updated paste and FAQ at: pastebin.com/RJzhXRbw

Only because the rest have been drawn to death already, it's the artists drawing all the remainders left overs.

They're just way better as traps desu.
My nigga, the german kids are also amazing as traps.

Hotel: literally, the QTest

All the other girls just look like Shantae in diff. outfits.

Your waifu loves you! Beware of any scorned admirers seeking revenge though.

Requesting Lime from Blue Reflection giving out limes or lemonade to British sailors.

Wrong again. The rest keeps getting drawn to death yet that doesn't stop the abyssals from not only getting pretty great art with high ranking on pixiv but also artists who draw them almost exclusive.

Requesting loli succubus Arle sitting on Dark Prince's lap passionately kissing him

*exclusively

Nah.

What does her bottom looks like?

The Count of Monte Cristo waifufags edition when.

Requesting unicorn centaur maid panting as her horn gets rubbed.
Requesting Finch sitting in a small bird bath

a fish

Please draw Madeleine doing a puff puff!

Funny bs. Rebecca is kind of a furry yet she draws more shipgirls than abyssals.

Full body ref

who?

it's surprisingly tough to find official full-body art.

It's time to sleep.

RESPECK WOMEN

Oh baby!

i love a woman whos eyes are too close together

Requesting this scene, this perspective, except with more sexuality, more Basic Instinct.