Team Overwatch Vs Team Fortress

You idiots must be out of your fucking mind if you think Team Fortress would win a battle against Team Overwatch.

So much that you retards rigged a vote: here strawpoll.me/14328450/r

NEW POLL

strawpoll.me/14395990

strawpoll.me/14395990

strawpoll.me/14395990

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3_Ju8kMmmI&index=6&list=PLd8K7Dr_yKJU3lB-lDrXZKSEBo04rx4gr
youtube.com/watch?v=eDNuX8iR1xk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Il22jrLFVw
youtube.com/watch?v=kZdHDsxykQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=G3cCr-1UPaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Virgins vs Virgins
Hmmmm

Overwatch has more characters and variety and waifus

Soldier + Medic alone could kill that Overwatch roster

TF2 > Paladins > Overwatch

didnt team fortress fight a giant fucking magic eyeball?

>pharah flies around like a sane person
>soldier blows his own shins off to fly at her with a shovel
>mei is a cute chubby meteorologist vs. a madman who regularly burns people alive
>spy looks rightfully annoyed at being compared to the joke character that is sombra

HP pools:
Tracer:200 vs Scout:125
Pharah:200 vs Soldier:200
Mei:250 vs Pyro:175
Junkrat:200 vs Demomans:175
Zarya:200(+200armor) vs Heavy:300
Torb:200 vs Engie:125
Mercy:200 vs Medic:150
Widow:200 vs Sniper:125
Sombra:200 vs Spy:125

Tam Overwatch fucking wins before the game ever started

Correction*
Tracer has 150 hp

the difference is that in tf2 guns actually do damage

>comparing two different games' numerical HP values 1:1

>Thread about two games fighting one another
>Don't talk about damage and Hp pools
Hang yourself Tf2fag and fuck off to a furrypound server where you belong

and a hordes of murderous machines which included things like tanks.

>this thread is mostly full of tf2 kiddies that started playing in 2013
>one autist will reply to this post with a silver badge and act like he's a hardcore oldfag

kys

it's cute you think characters like mercy, mei and sombra are have the same damage and survivability of their tf2 counterpart, it took 6 months before blizzard made sombra a character even remotely playable, and she's still shit compared to characters like tracer you're also forgetting that f2 heroes don't have cooldowns

are you autistic or something? do you think like a pikachu from pokemon can stand up to a direct meatshot because it has 250 hp in its game? the numbers mean nothing outside of their own game's gameplay

Zarya isn't even a good parallel to Heavy, Orisa's much more similar

>robot uprising in the Overwatch universe
>ruins the entire planet, literally hundreds of millions of people die and it's a global tragedy that affects politics like a second holocaust
>robot uprising in the TF2 universe
>nine people, one of them drunk, handles it effortlessly
>no civilians anywhere die

>couple of dudes with old weapons bashing skulls
>a specialized group of "the best of the best" with top notch futuristic technology and also magic powers
GEE I WONDER

one TF2 Merc has three times as much character, likability, and complexity than the entire Overwatch cast. I can gaurentee that Overwathc could go on just as long as TF2 and characters like Tracer and Mei will not do one morally questionable thing their entire existence (well Tracer kissed that girl but whatever). They're all two dimensional as fuck and I'm so glad that TF2 is even managing to weather this storm when even I doubted it when Overwatch came out.

I kek everytime.

Pic related, sniper domination lines for OW heroes.

>Robot Uprising in Overwatch
>The logical robots decide to attack civilians to prove they deserve civil rights
>Not a slavery parallel I swear

>Robot "Uprising" in TF2
>The guy who makes the robots is a greedy fuck and tries to forcibly seize control of a company
>No civilians die because the only people in danger are the private security firm defending against them, and the company itself
TF2 is a true ancap game.

These are gold.

>course a bloody woman needs 8 eyes to shoot straight

>Scout lines when?

Sorry bro, the genius who came up with these is somewhere else, I just thought I could at least share the one I actually bothered to screencap.

>idiots forgetting MvM is canon
In game and lore TF2 wins.

>old weapons
>Cowmangler
>Pomson
>Bison
>Third Degree
>Literally any medigun

>thing I don't like vs thing I like
YOU DUMBFUCKS RUINED THIS MEME

Paladins has people with thousands of health, I guess they beat the OW team?

>Soldier is literally invincible after eating "kill me come back stronger" pills (still has those effects, seen having his spine broken by the Yeti in Jungle Inferno and coming back fine)
>Spy can one hit kill anyone and be really undetectable, Sombra is a joke
>Medic's ubercharge is better than Zenyatta's transcendence, lasting 8 seconds compared to Zenyatta's 6 seconds, and Medic also has the option to give critical hits or damage resistance
>Zarya's gun is a pathetic tickle gun that barely does any damage until she's absorbed enough damage, Heavy has a full damage minigun that shreds even metal to pieces
>Scout is proven to be faster than Tracer and his gun can 2-shot in close range, Tracer has to whittle down health
>Junkrat has the advantage of infinite ammo, but only has 2 mines, Demo has a stickybomb launcher full of them, and a haunted sword who is his best friend
>Good luck with your ice walls when there's a guy with a flamethrower and a jetpack
>Torb's turret can only go to level 2 unless he has an ult, Engineer can make level 3s whenever, plus dispensers and teleporters, take manual control of his sentry, delete projectiles, etc
>Sniper pees on Widow and she commits suicide out of shame

The TF2 team can upgrade stats from MVM, cast magic from halloween, and people think the OW team stands a chance?

>pharah beats soldier

in this moment i knew you were a retard

>When a BLU scout leaves his pawn while wielding a bat in a threatening matter and enters the boundary of what qualifies as RED territory on Dustbowl thus violating the NAP so your Engineer is within his rights to call in a tactical carpet bomb and win the round.

zarya has shield not armour and this is biased becasue Sup Forums hate OW

Hurray for the archives, more domination lines coming right up.

where on earth did I say this, market gardener is no joke

okay how the FUCK would the team fortress guys even stand a chance against the overwatch team?

I imagine the TF2 characters would have a bit of trouble, because all overwatch maps consist of 1 choke point before an objective, rinse, repeat. Unless they fight on a TF2 map, in which case they'd be floored by having more than 2 minutes to do any objective, and the fact that the maps suddenly have more substance than style.

It's not like Blizzard is competing very hard. TF2 introduced the biggest blunder in video gaming, key and crate systems that award stupid cosmetics, and they still haven't fucked up as bad as Overwatch does weekly.

Engineer

Can you do this in Overwatch?

Except the TF2 characters have Medic, which is 8 full seconds of chokepoint busting which would make Attack win every single round in Overwatch. They also have Demoman and Heavy, who can defend chokepoints forever by just thinking about them.

Hoovy

>goes to airshot med
>the botkiller head blocks 80% of the screen
I know he probably has viewmodels off, but god is that disgusting, botkillers should only be allowed on wrenches or knives
also no, you hit a button to go up fast, then kind of float there, but you can airshot I guess

Scot.

They're pretty "old" if you compare them to overwatch standards

>Tf2fags genunenly thinks overwatch is shit
>When overwatch has the best fucking in-game music where tf2 has none

Here is a playlist thank me later for introducing these tunes to your ears

youtube.com/watch?v=L3_Ju8kMmmI&index=6&list=PLd8K7Dr_yKJU3lB-lDrXZKSEBo04rx4gr

overwatch characters looks too generic.

Solja

>Med gets bombed
>Pocket and Demo don't turn around
>Scout misses all his shots
JUST LIKE MY LOBBIES

>tf2 has none
youtube.com/watch?v=eDNuX8iR1xk
???

Can you do this, then?

>Bat A into Slot U

Good one

Spoih.

Are we talking about game mechanics or lore-mechanics?
Because game mechanics TF2 wins, but lore-wise Overwatch wins.

>Buggy physics
>this is good gameplay to your idiots

Ugh

Bonus: Medic lines?

no overwatch hero could stand up to a level 3 sentry with a turtle engineer defending it

>being that fucking oblivious

Jesus christ

Oh, I wasn't aware that surfing was a bug. Can you at least do this?

kind of? junkrat has a concussion mine that flings you in the air like that, no source engine tier airstrafe though

>He really is a ghost!
Fuckin' hell

>Medic and Heavy are the only two classes without any class specific domination lines
>Why?

now this is the quality I signed up for

>Ugh
>>>/tumblr/

Be boring? no can't say we can do that

in lore
>can cast magic
>can take commercial energy drinks to become too fast to hit
>can take over the counter medication to literally never die
>their kill list consists of clones of themselves, prior professionals, various magic monsters, an evil wizard and a robot army several hundred times larger and more varied than the one in the Overwatch universe
>their employer is so tough he can explode 10 foot tall primates with a single punch and land out of helicopters with no parachute
>individually so wealthy they can give random people $7000 and afford $400,000 ammunition every 12 seconds
>all white males, one honorary white male because he loves his momma and has a career

in-game
>uber charges
>conc jumping
>classes like spy can exist without housewives kvetching about it

I can understand medic not having any because he gets dominations for free, but not having any for the heavy is really inexcusable.

>When you shoot at the soldier, thus violating the NAP, but he is a good enough sport to give your wife his condolences.

>one honorary white male because he loves his momma and has a career
he a gud scottish boy, and has the liver to prove it

>all white males
>Demoman

Nah Tf2 is has diverse as Overshit

How can any Overwatch girl compete with Demo's liver?

How does a spy with a blue and purple comb over disguise itself?

Heavy sees his enemies as things to be mowed down, he sincerely wouldn't care enough to insult them when killing them is the biggest disrespect. Even a sandwich is more worthy of acknowledgement.

poorly.

no disguises, just a discount invisibility and a gun so weak that even ambushing someone at pointblank and getting all headshots isn't a guaranteed kill

Voted Team Fortress not because I think it would win, but because I hate Overwatch.

Yeah but still it would be nice to see how he pictures the things he mows down.

OW's OST is fucking terrible. Muted the music on launch and never turned it back on

KEK.

Gonna save and post everytime the meme police arrives.

Are you fucking serious?

Here's a new one on the house
youtube.com/watch?v=0Il22jrLFVw

>man talks to his sandwiches, guns, bananas, and poker chips more than he does his enemies
>that engineer finger story
level headed, but definitely not sane

This thread is dumb. Even the official game forums for Overwatch regularly compliment TF2 and call it a better game. Even the professional e-sports players who play Overwatch call it a better game, there's literal footage of it and Blizzard has banned people for saying it.

>Overwatch
>can't 1v1 properly without hardcounter bullshit
>TF2
>you can solo the entire enemy team if you're gud enough

This. Except that I would save Rejuvenescencia and then burn the rest.

no matter how much you nostalgic shit lords complain overwatch will always be the better game :)

those trumpets sound so anemic, lol

name 1 character that deals enough burst damage to stop a level 3 sentry, besides junkrat's ult which can be taken care of without effort

>hurr durr ovetwatch
TF2 has better music in the Title Screen

Does Overwatch have random crits? Never played it.

Pharah could ult a nest down while ubered oh, wait

Thats all the music they could afford, its shit and no one cares about it. Which is why it is tucked away there. Most people disable it or get into a game before listening.

>Pretty much everyone who played high level TF2 and moved on to Overwatch only did it for the money
It hurts, man. Also shilling this video again because it's a good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=kZdHDsxykQ8
Also have this Funke one youtube.com/watch?v=G3cCr-1UPaU
It's amazing how you can have a competitive scene so obscure even most of the playerbase for your game itself don't even know it exists even though it's pretty amazing and easy to get into watching.

No need to be ubered because her rockets are stronger than direct hits

It is a better game though, every character is far more tightly designed and far more versatile, every inch of that game feels expertely designed, until it's cosmetics shat the bed and loot crates were added. Trust Valve to turn a genre defining masterpiece into a pile of shit and furries, but if TF2 is a pile of shit and furries then Overwatch is something far far worse.