This enrages the Warrior

This enrages the Warrior.

two different sets of people there have the same exact hp as each other what are the odds of that happening

hope they add Living Dead as a WAR ability in 4.2 because Warriors are on suicide watch

Very high considering how homogeneous XIV gearing is.

it's called having BiS and zero class stat diversity

Fairly high since they share the same gear and probably have similar materia as well.

Who would have thought WARs would be cucked out of an entire expansion after dominating two?

>brd/mch
really

fucking really

literally how and why

pretty much 100% considering these autists are minmaxing everything

That doesn't enrage the warrior.
>Always play tank
>My face when I first found out about "healer chicken".
This enrages the warrior.

Pretty sure the third kill had a WAR.

Stop being bandwagoning sheep, all the jobs are viable, even BLM.

>"healer chicken"
What's that?

A competition between two healers. First one to heal you loses. Let that gestate for a moment.

>A competition between two healers. First one to heal you loses.
NA shitheads never fail to disgust me.

>“Another example is the glamour system, which is going to receive a huge revamp in 4.2. Players may not notice because it is not battle related, but ... those resources all come from the same place, and are spread evenly, so that’s why we can focus on other content, not just battle content.”
>Pressing for more details on the glamour system, I ask if there’s anything he can reveal. “The changes are so gigantic that it would probably take an hour to explain everything. If we were to discuss it even partially, it would just be the tip of the iceberg anyway ... We’re hoping to discuss this in the Letter from the Producer Live if people can wait for that.”
>it would probably take an hour to explain everything

What did hackshida mean by this?

did you die? then stop complaining

>challenging content with 2.5GCD

>healers
>be tank
>pull big
>rotating CDs like I should
>WHM is spamming Holy
>okaythatsfine
>WHM keeps spamming Holy even after the final DR hits
>watch my HP slowly go to zero while I keep hearing Holy sounds
>die
>healer blames me for dying for having shit gear
>am 320
>tells me to get 340 before I pull like that again
>it was a normal pull

Healers shouldn't have DPS skills.

They're probably the same people who just stand there doing nothing instead of helping kill stuff.

>DRK is going to remain underpowered because one specific mechanic in the last phase of Bahamut can be cheesed by Living Dead

This enrages the Dark Knight

>there is now a catalog of all available attire options
>you can access this catalog at any time and mix and match looks and save them as loadouts
>each item page tells how to acquire it
>each attire piece you've had bound to you will show up in this catalog
>glamours are now based from the catalog, meaning you don't need to have those pieces in your inventory to do the glamour and you can in fact throw them in the trash

but really what it means is they added another row to armory chest. please look forward to it

>Its another godcomp episode

>when you finally find a shinryu farm party that isnt a trap party

Something awful I'm sure. Just like Eureka will be and everything this dev team manages to shit out.

BRD/MCH/NIN/DRG is the big dick dps meta right now. That fight is also highly unfriendly to caster, BLM in particular is almost unviable because there is so much movement.

>Okay, fine — but the team working on it also worked on Diadem, Heavensward’s ill-fated exploratory zone. Could he tell me if it’ll be similar to that?
>He responds in English, not waiting for the translator to communicate my question: “Different, different.”
I like how the interviewer
PLS ROOK FORWARD TO IT

*how the interviewer call Diadem out on being a piece of shit it was
>He adds: “Even if players see they have the freedom to set their own gear [in terms of stats and effects], they will try to find the most efficient combination, so the best-in-slot will be set by someone and others will just follow them. In order to give people interesting and fun content, we made the gear system as simple as possible.”
>That said, he hints players will have a few more options soon. “Some of the customisation that people want to do is actually going to be available in Eureka, so when this content is released we would like to see people play through it and give us feedback.”
>got excited for a moment
>remember he said exact the same shit about how PotD will use different progression from normal game, which ended up being same boring shit anyway

They're the same race (both Lalafell) which would otherwise be the only reason two people with BiS gear might have different HP/MP values.

Sorry, I'm still waiting for my global cooldown to be done. I'll react to your post later.

There is zero stat variety, it's incredibly clear what set is ideal and the pieces are all very easy to get. If you are the same race you will have the same HP as other people, easy as that

Its relic armor, expect an upgradable substat step or some shit, just like we have seen before, people will just use CRIT/DH

Trying to clear v2s late. Fucking kill me please this is impossible to do in party finder. The fight isn't even hard.

Because fuck meta and anyone who thinks it matters

Are you retarded? That IS the meta.

I really wanted to enjoy this game, but it just sucks.

i wanted to enjoy your mom, but all she does is suck

I would imagine it being more fun with friends. Even though you can solo a lot in this game it's magnitudes harder on you on savage content or end game.

>no disconnects tonight

I want Yoshi to prove me wrong but knowing their track record you're probably right.
>people will just use CRIT/DH
>Yoshi : see? people don't really want customization after all

Its doable, just really hard to do with retards that havent cleared yet

Thats the meta though, you retard
Nin vuln up every minute
Mch vuln up every two minutes
Bard buffs
Drg crit up, pierce debuff and dragon sight
Ast balance
Sch chain strategem

There's no customization in this game because thats how they made it, even if they go for skill potency upgrades peoole will stack the strongest skill. Or even skill additional effect, people will use whatever brings more damage, this game mechanics in the stat department is so shallow you cant customize shit.

Not an excuse though, literally anything is more fun with friends.

Or they could have side stuff where people can just fuck around with gears with unorthodox attributes and shit.
But alas, they had their chance with potd and they blew it.

I know it can be done. I've gotten to 1% enrage before and then a disband. Usually you either get good DPS but can't get past 60% because mechanics or you hit enrage with not enough DPS. It's wearing me out since I feel like I should have cleared by now.

You're right, but this is a MMORPG. If you aren't willing to at least socialize, it's going to suck. There's no point to be playing it solo like it's a single-player RPG; other games exist for that.

Aether? I can help out if you don't mind losing a chest.

Yeah bit you cant use substats for shit, i mean elemental attributes are useless, Det is the least impactful damage stat, vit is only good for progress, skill/spellspeed could be good if they didnt need you to dumo a shit ton of that stat for -0.01s

Nope Primal. Is Aether better?

Im in primal my dude, i could do v2s for shit and giggles but i cant play today and my static runs the day after the weekly reset

>doing content as midcore group on small server during The Creator
>we were never a full static but kept trying
>picked up the pace and some groups noticed us
>"get that clear before echo, haHA"
>echo literally comes out in a few days and this is our last raid day
>we fucking give er and clear, discord was a jumbled mess from all the shouting
>we tell some people in fc chat
>get tells from people from fc's/random statics/friends list once we step out of instance

dont mind me just reminiscing about my happiest mmo experience

I mean shit like increase X skill damage by y% but increase z or something like reduce A damage mitigation by 10% but reflects 10% damage back to attackers or something like that. Or maybe even set bonus
Being side content they should be able to put in any ridiculous bullshit regardless of balance

No, not really. Aether's kind of a mixed bag that tends to be filled with shit. On one hand, we have autists from Gilg and the like; while on the other we get to experience the retardation of Balmung, Mateus, AND Faerie on the same DC.

Play it with me then?

>mfw too antisocial for MMOs
I just end up feeling stressed out and defensive and vanish at somepoint from any online group

>Decreases defense by 10% but reflects 5% of damage taken for 15 seconds.

Nice.

>tfw really want to play this game and enjoy it
>cant get past that beginning city tutorial fetch quest, go talk to this npc, bs
help me lads

>made a good friend in a /wowg/ guild (lmao)
>he was a bit of a shitter but was a nice dude and it was fun carrying him and seeing him get excited
>one day he has an episode and removes everyone from friends and leaves the guild

Don't be that guy.

Well you will fit right in with XIV community since that is exactly what everyone does at end game parties. 1 wipe = disband.

Just do it? Do you need someone to put a gun to your head and tell you to?

Take your time user, the beggining is SO FUCKING BORING it took me 2 years lf subbing and unsubbing before deciding to do all that shit content, before i knew it i was super hooked doing alexander raids.

Also keep in mind you can skip the tedious shit with jump potions now.

Can't you votekick in FF14? In WoW that person would be replaced before the dialogue box disappeared from the screen

what do i get to do if i get past it all?
does it get better?
are other zones interesting and cool and shit?

It doesn't even have to be between two healers. I do this all the time when solo healing shit. Healing anything other than the bare minimum and only a the last possible second means you have a good healer. Enjoy clearing shit way faster because the retard isn't spamming healing for no reason instead of putting out numbers

It gets better at level +40, you get a couple of GCDs and enough skills to combo, it peaks at heavensward (level 60) then it declines a bit at stormblood, but its still good

Look up the end game raids and you can do that shit. Like Alex or Omega and the extreme primals. That is what you can do at end game. As for zones you can start flying in HW and SB areas and they get bigger with aquapolis and treasure dungeons. But you have to push through the beginning to get to the decent aprts.

Fact: Dragoons are the most powerful class in the world.

I stopped playing after clearing the EX primals and 3/4 of the EX of the initial launch of the raid. Have they added relic weapons yet and is there finally more content for SB?

>thread on r/ffxiv on how many hours people play the game
>some of the fags in there literally play the game more hours than I work in a week

jesus christ

Sure, what server are you on?

There is, but it's much more common to see someone getting kicked for being ""rude"" than for being actively awful.

Why is every fucking damage buff physical damage only? And why is the speedkill meta exactly the fucking same as in Heavensward? Christ Yoshi you play BLM why would you let this happen?

I wish my parse showed bigger numbers

Deltascape and delta savage raid, shinryu EX and crafting shit, thats about it

Whichever one you're on.

No relic weapons yet?

>Why is every fucking damage buff physical damage only
What? The meme meta are favored because of their universal buff.
TA, Litany, Crit song, Battle Voice, Hypercharge.
All universal.
If anything the physical only one like Embolden and Brohood are getting cucked.
>And why is the speedkill meta exactly the fucking same as in Heavensward?
Because muh burst damage

On purpose, so it diesnt look biased to make BLM the most powerful class (imo it should be)
Next midpatch i think, it will have relic armor too

Or something retarded like
>retainers have a new option to store 10 armor pieces, which you can use to glamour wherever you want
retainer subs would shoot up like a rocket

They should be FUCKING FREE, 5 RETAINERS FREE.

>make BLM a stationary turret
>design your fights as if they were dance routines

What did Yoshi mean by this?

Umbral MP regen should be halved before they fucking buff BLM again

I've been fucking telling you people
every single world first this expansion has been PLD/DRK
pull your heads out of the sand

My server is locked, but I can still play with you if you have a character that's on any of Aether's datacenters. Plus they added the x-server friendslist shit recently.

Which is the problem, there's no real reason to have melee-only buffs. It just further reinforces the practice of not taking these classes because it doesn't support your healers or any of your casters if you happen to have one.

Yoshida looking a bit chunky these days.

I got a vpn and im having a blast with my level 61 NIN, how annoying is tenchijin?

Its the age

Well I was gonna make a new character to play with you but guess not.

>That the team is pleased with the time it took to clear The Unending Coil, and that work has already begun on the next Ultimate raid for a planned patch 4.3 release

WAT

What about it?

This enrages magical dps classes.

>people think not following the meta is the reason why they wiped

I don't understand this mentality. You didn't wipe because you had a DRK or had a MNK. The game is designed around every class being viable, even for end game savage raids as proven multiple times. While they're may be power differences, it's still pretty minor.

I mean, yeah, it'll be stupid to go in with 4 BRDs as your DPS, but it's pretty retarded to demand your MNK to switch to something else that's in the "meta" because you think that'll help (which it won't).

>dev team wasting time making autist bait by copy/pasting mechanics from a dozen fights instead of creating content that more than .01% of the playerbase will ever touch

Yoshi was a mistake

I finally got the mount the mount I've always wanted. It plays the best fucking theme too.

Depends, if you wioed because enrage, it may be better to adjust the group jobs. If it was failed mechanics then they need to git gud.

Fuck BLM. Also, nice digits.

Fuck yes you will wipe because you are taking suboptimal classes if you are doing progression where every margin counts.
Is it going to solve all your problems? Obviously not, but it's going to give you quite a bit more leeway than running with whatever the fuck and more often than not you will come across at least a couple situations where that extra leeway saves you.
Take a look at some of the world first kills across the different raid tiers in XIV and just how many of those would have been wipes if your raid pulled 10 DPS less or your tank didn't survive that one tankbuster with 2HP. You will find dozens of occurrences like that

>I can't do it so no one else deserves it

>people think AST is bad just because you need Sacred Soil to not die to overtuned mechanics in a fight 0.00001% of players will ever finish

l m a o

XIV's playerbase has had 4 years of practice when it comes to pointing the blame at other people when something bad happens.

it's un fucking believable that anyone ever played this dogshit

But that plays Locus, not Metal.