Name a better video game villain than Vladimir Makarov. Go on, I'll wait

Name a better video game villain than Vladimir Makarov. Go on, I'll wait.

what were his motives again?

Having fun

Is there a more stereotypical name than Vladimir Makarov? It's like an Italian character names Mario Fettuccine.

Stereotypical or not, he is absolutely unrivalled in the CoD franchise and basically in all other frachises.

Name a better videogame villain than Master Contra

terror

The Covenant.

literally who?

>entire species got shrekt into submission by a 8 foot tall virgin in a puke green power armor that has a embedded 2D azn waifu in it
lmao my man

Every videogame I play that contains LMG's always has me making a build around just shooting for days if I can. I just wish more videogames actually tried with their LMG's to make them distinct from rifles other than bigger mags

Eric Sparrow

he has the power of god and anime on his side

Raul Menendez

Luca Blight

>Plot armors his way through everything
Suuure

>Call of duty
>Best anything
Also fuck those graphics are utter shit

Ceasar

Actually that was the Sangheili. The Chief was more of a catalyst, by destroying 04 he precipitated the civil war that tore the Covenant apart.
>Covenant is so strong only the Covenant can beat them

both of em were plot armor: the villain
memendez was just less evil

Hell no, he's not even close to Makarov.

You do realize that at one point, CoD had some of the best story telling right? Also, this game is from 2009.

You do realize that you're underage, right?
Call of Duty is generic as fuck, just steals stuff popular movies.

Bruh

False flag to start WWIII

>Dimitri Rascalov
>Bowser
>Ganon
>Big Smoke
>Ryder
>Dutch Van Der Linde
>Sam from Mafia 1

The list goes on

You're a fucking retard, and this is coming from someone who was fucking 13 when Modern Warfare released. Even then I knew it was nothing more than a Michael Bay action film at best.

How populated is MW2 on PC? I need to play a brainless shooter right.

Where's my prize faggot

dead, black ops 2 still has plenty of people tho, even on 360

>shitposting_on_v.exe
Remember, no mods

are you trying to tell me that some Russian dude is a better villain than the almighty twingo

probably has a lot more to do with the flood killing everything in their mega city, which would be the equivalent of the empire losing 20+ death stars
regardless master chief stopped them every time they were close to achieving their plans, so user wasn't really wrong
>shangheli
ugh, just say elite please

>dude I really hope we pass a restroom during our shootout

Explain how he's good first, friendo. Then we'll talk

shame bo2 sucks ass compared to the MW games. Will stick with cod4.

cod4 was the peak of the series

Vladimir Makarov. A man, a single man who brought the world to the brink of WW3. Killed millions of innocents. Never afraid to get a gallon of fresh blood on his clothes. Perfect example of a cold hearted killer. Has forever loyal men, and a pack of combat experience. He managed to kill Soap and Yuri, hell, he was even at the second to last second at pulling the trigger on Price. Along with this feat, he traumatized General Shepard by nuking everyone single one of his soldiers. Makarov respectively also shows how easily one man could bring living hell upon the world. Anything that has a heart, is in Makarov's objective to kill.
He outsmarted the CIA, Joseph Allen, outsmarted our MW protagonists, and the entire world itself. There is no one more cold-hearted and smart as Makarov. Price may have been able to defeat him once but Makarov beat Task Force 141 countless times!
Ultimately the best example of a villain in general.

MW2 was peak.

But that's wrong.

They're not character traits, just "things he does that makes him cool"

By your description any Tom Clancy villain is just as good as he is.

This. 3 was a slight step down. Ghost was about mw3 level, But severely underrated. The only black ops I liked was 1 and that wasn't even on par with mw.

The dude is ruthless and always stays a step ahead of everyone in a believable way while completely outmaneuvering them. Those are completely valid character traits. Mentioning his actions also put his character into light. I could say he was just a smart and cunning psychopath and that wouldn't be relatively compelling. Fact is the guy started WW3 and fucked the Americans over many times as well as the world.

"being a step ahead" is not a character trait. Having motivations, relatable thoughts and ideas that are well conveyed, among other things, are character traits. I can write a sonic OC and cram in as many things he does, doesn't make him any good if there's no reason and logic behind it.

In fact he's not a good character at all because all we ever see of him are the very generic motivations and ramblings we see in every villain ever. He stepped on every cliche you can find in your typical terrorist figure, and that's shit.

Okay Mr. Know it all, what makes a good villain? Do it without stating any actions, just character trIaits since you seem to possess a Shakespearian level of character writing.

That's what I'm asking you since you're actually incapable of talking about his character and motivations and just listing out his action like your favorite OC. The burden of proof is on you, and I did state a few points that makes a good villain. It's not my fault if you didn't take a writing class for kiddies.

>ancient, unstoppable entity
>absorbed thousands of worlds
>smart enough to grasp FTL travel and the slipspace exactly where it wants to go anywhere in universe.
>can convince an AI that was built to defeat it to turn on its masters and join it.
>only way the primordial was killed was by being accelerated through time billions of years until it turned to dust.
>no cure but lets the rumor of a cure spread so that it will use up the resources of the enemy.
>Only way it was stopped by a galaxy wide, super intelligent race was to create super weapons that shot essentially gamma radiation throughout the universe to starve it into submission.
>still alive and spreading.

Need anymore proof?

I've obviously accepted that I can't change your mind, I'm admitting that. Can you not show me the error of my reasoning, or are you just talking out your ass to look smart?

>tape on the mag in his SCAR
Were quickmags in MW2?

op, serious question. Do you mean villains from american made devs?

Big Boss.

Kain.

They ever gonna make a sequel to this?

Any country, so long as they are written well and believable.

OK then

>Rich guy
>Buy nukes
>Drop them everywhere

Those are the only things for him to accomplish everything you said

>Ruthless, kill innocents
Drop them in urban areas

>Outsmart CIA
Drop them wherever they are (which he did)

Can you not see how simple and one-dimensional his character is? Every action of his is that of a plot device, only serves to create situations for you to solve. They never gave him why, or how he rationalize his actions at all, just drop it because lulz.

By comparison Pagan Min is much more compelling. He enslaves everyone because he thinks they're too stupid for themselves. He never actually wanted to go against you because you're the son of the woman he loved. He just want to hang out with you, bring your mom's ashes to her rightful place and shoot some sand niggers. Every conversation he has with you exudes this, right down to the ending and secrets. Fuck, he wasn't THAT good and still made the Sup Forums "Did nothing wrong" list.

I'm not saying you're not allowed to list out actions, but the things you listed can be lifted from any shitty MURRICA war novel and no one would start to doubt it.

There isn't a single SCAR in this picture you dumbass.

Anything sounds stupid when you trivialize it with a green text. Everything. I conceded that I can't compel you. It seems you cannot do the same either with Pagan Min. Also, fyi, I asked if you could name character traits without telling of actions, which it seems you can't do either.

It's like you didn't read my post. Here, let me help:

>I'm not saying you're not allowed to list out actions, but the things you listed can be lifted from any shitty MURRICA war novel and no one would start to doubt it.

And I didn't say Pagan Min was excellent. He's an above average villain that Sup Forums agreed was at least interesting enough to commemorate as a good guy they'd hang out. If you want it in green text:

>Rich guy, lotsa weapons
>Who is head of an autocracy
>Who is in love with your mother, and don't want harm done to you
>Is against rebels, but still loves you even though you side with them, and killed his crew one after another
>If you follows his instructions at the beginning he put the ashes down with you all respectful and then chill with you

But maybe you don't want to listen to a random user. I suggest heading out to a library and read a book on good writing. Or pirate it. Or ask a writer. Or google it.

Who?

This desu. Fuck that guy

>CoD had some of the best story telling right?
Maybe if you've only played Tetris.

So you can't post what makes a good villain, belittling another user why you can't even answer your own question? Fuck off faggot.

I know BL2 gets a bad rap, and I admit Jack isnt a top tier villain, but hes definitely better than Makarov.

Step the fuck up, son.

>This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded.