Good job you, idiots. Not only did you sabotage a highly promising game...

Good job you, idiots. Not only did you sabotage a highly promising game, you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off. EA listened to your complaints on BF1, fixed them, and this is the thanks they get? Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8_pxPfURfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. I hope Disney drops their deal with EA.

>Highly promising game

Why do people think they'd lay off DICE? Battlefield makes millions, they arent going away soon, plus afterhow quickly Battlefront 1 people will naturally be skeptical of a sequel

This

Fuck EA, I have absolutely no sympathy. OP is a faggot.

>you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off.

>buying anything from EA regardless of drama

The possible layoffs are only due to the evil, greedy, corrupt actions of EA executives.

Don't even begin, Sup Forums is reddit now and gets outraged about loot boxes too. It's not worth it to waste energy. But yeah, pretty much agree with you, it's a very solid game overall, and 8 of the 15 heroes are free.

>EA
>fixing anything
It's to throw table scraps to the idiots who follow the hate bandwagon while people who have genuine issues realize that anyway they "fix" it is missing the point or just a hinderance until they actually fix their system.

EA can burn in hell for all I care, they're a cancer and deserve to rot from the inside out.

whew

i actually expected this shit to go over normies' heads and this game to have great sales in spite of the shit that was going on

also
>you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off
i know this is obvious bait, but it wasn't the DICE fuckers that came up with giving this game microtransactions out the ass, that was done by marketeers and CEO's of the like. And they know that. Nothing wrong with the studio.

>highly promising game

Good, if EA want to sell games and get rich, they should bring out a product we feel good about spending money on.

This applies to every single company there.

I don't give a fuck I just want to play videogames.

Looks like I'll sleep like a baby tonight. And shills said our whining is irrelevant. Eat this, cunts.

DICE did nothing wrong and i hope they can their brands back when EA goes downhill

Oh no that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

>im-fucking-plying
I've been upset at EA since before Sup Forums was even a twinkle in moot's eye. I will never forget about Westwood Studios, and anything that gives EA bad press is good news to me.

Name a worthwhile EA game anons.

regardless of their inherent quality?

this one is of you

>EA listened to your complaints on BF1, fixed them
lol no they fucking didn't

>promising game
The map design is fucking garbage get the fuck out.

>Westwood
Oh shit don't do this to me, I almost forgot...

>celebrating a guy losing his job and healthcare coverage during the holidays

That's some serious edge there, kiddo. What's he supposed to tell his kids when he can't afford to buy them Christmas presents? What does do if they get sick while he's out of work and they don't have healthcare? how does he explain that they're taking little Timmy out of school and away from his friends because dad has to take a new job across the country?

Killing one thread at a time

>and anything that gives EA bad press is good news to me
>enabling reddit and youtubers
wew

You're a waste.

Fuck EA and fuck schlomos

>killed so many good game studios
>killed a good upcoming moba game
>the reason other companies are adding microtransactions and season pass in their games
>"hurr durr if EA can do it we can do it too !!"
i was legit mad at them when they introduced premium in battlefield 3

So you are saying that we won?

>literally he was just following orders
Get some fucking integrity and do work that isn't a net negative for society.

How do I know the quality of a game if I don't play it?

Thank god. Now no publisher should think it's a good idea to force free to play microtransactions in a full price game.

It's not even the holidays yet you filthy consumerist whore.

>hurr durr no single player campaign
>EA adds a single player campaign
>hurr durr DLC is expensive and splits the playerbase
>EA gives all new characters and maps for free
>hurr durr not enough maps or content
>EA makes more maps, vehicles, weapons, anc characters

EA did exactly what was asked from them. They literally have no reason going forward to not make and ship another barebones game like BF1.

Not my problem faggot, why don't you give them charity if you care so much

>going into a career he/she knows/should know ahead of time that is full of lay offs, people losing their jobs, high turn over rate, and is inducing of poor health
>somehow our fault

Yea, go suck a dick you fag

Just because it's reddit and youtube doesn't mean we have to be contrarians the one time they're right.

>What does do if they get sick while he's out of work and they don't have healthcare?

I actually live in a civilized country where everyone has healthcare.

There are worse things in the world than your petty website rivalries, user. EA has proven itself to be a cancer on the gaming industry for decades now, and you're worried about agreeing with those guys over there? Get yourself some priorities man.

This. The recent controversy just brought their shittiness to the public and casual player's attention. EA has always been a shit company no matter what the shitposters, contrarians and shills say.

>Make a deal with the devil
>Wonder why you get burned

All the developers are in Canada and Sweden. They dont have to worry about losing healthcare.

That just shows how stupid EA are...when even brainlets like youtubers and reddit can see EA bullshit,you know they fuck up.

oh no, hundreds of good devs will have to go somewhere that isn't EA

>thanksgiving this week
>hurr durr not the holidays yet

fucking retard

I second this. The best way to fight a greedy company is to be a greedy company by yourself with the powers of giving license.
Disney is rich as fuck, the reputation is for them more important than some shekels from EA so they can actually pull it off.

if it was a good game no one would give a shit and id buy it too

critics' reviews

Why do you care unless you're a shill? EA is cancerous and anything that knocks them down a peg is good for the industry. They shit out an abortion of Mass Effect earlier this year.

Game is really good. I hope it lasts for a few years. I wish DICE would share their graphics wizardry with everyone else. No fucking clue how they got a game that looks this good to run at 60fps on console.

Good.

>hundreds of sjws and soyboys getting laid off
>caring about a corporate machine
>wanting to save ea, the company which killed sim city, mass effect, and dead space
Good.

>gamers finally land a hit against EA courtesy of reddit
>instead of celebrating, half of Sup Forums hates it

is the imaginary rivalry with another website (which doesn't even give a shit about Sup Forums) really more important than fucking over EA?

att. EA

all of bf1's dlc is free?

Nothing is more important than knocking EA down a peg.

I hope you bought every single game that was a flop.

Aw shucks, you're giving us too much credit.

Good

I hope DICE is closed

Nice selective and feigned sympathy.

Those are just contrarians being "ironic"

>You must pay the EA protection money or the devs get the hose again
Nah, fuck off RICO.

I hear reddit likes breathing. Maybe those anons should start disliking that.

Good, fuck EA

>made the best military shooters in the past decade
>want it closed due to hate for it's publisher

heh.

Oh please, those niggers don't give a fuck about anyone here, so I return the favor.
Fuck the faggots who lost their jobs.

The CEO of Disney called and bitched out EA. Now that’s real power. I can only imagine what was said. Hollywood jews don't play around. Hit that goy!

Punch Him, Tropic Thunder

youtube.com/watch?v=R8_pxPfURfc

>you
*reddit
Sup Forums stands with EA

HOW DARE YOU NOT BUY A PRODUCT YOU WERE NOT INTERESTED IN??

EA is cancer

Haven't played their games and know that's not true

Good the gifted devs like the ones responsible for grafix will have literally 0 problems getting new jobs at better places. The quota sjw "devs and designers" however had it coming and deserve everything

>Disney gives minimal fucks about games
>pulls Epic Mickey, Infiniti and browser games because 'lol not enough millions'
>now this and EA

I guess only Lego and Squeenix (haha) will be worth their time now.

>Westwood
If it wasn't bad enough that they utterly raped and destroyed Westwood, they went on to dig up C&C's corpse, parade it around, and fuck it live on stage before dumping it in the shallow grave of esports pandering.

>you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off.
Good?

I know you're shitposting but it's really sad that I actually know retards who will actually say exactly this.

>think
ftfy

Don't forget spitefully buying the NFL license so no one else can compete with them.

>i-it'll sell anyway

FPBP! FUCK EA!

makes me sad because the game is fun and it's probably the best looking game I have ever played too.

EA has done so much scummy shit over the years that I'm convinced that literally everyone who defends them online is paid to do so.

>puts niggers everywhere because swecucks
>best anything
lel

Also, who gives a shit about military shooters? I mean, besides edgy 12 year olds

These people wouldn't even give me the time of the day if I were homeless, why the fuck do I care if they lose their jobs?

>pissed off shill

>2 goddamned decades of EA
>full 20 years of killing studios and devs who refuse to monetarize everything in game
>the company known for revenue>fun
>every years, there's a newshit kid millenial born after 2000, who don't know shit and starts to defend EA

Every damned time. EA is the first class corporation who prioritize money gain over everything. The only diffirence from other corporation is that they choose gaming industry.
Every fucking $ spend on their games is 1$ more to buy and butcher another great game with another great studio

Kill yourself, retard. Where do you think you are?

>If Reddit is angry at something, even if it's actually bad we will defend that bad thing
Imagine being this retarded

Worst Company in America. Twice.

That isn't how contracts work, dipshits

>getting your employees fired to scapegoat your horrible jewish greedy executive decision making
Why would I feel bad because a bunch of retards went along with a bunch of retarded, un-fun game ideas may get fired?

Good i hope EA fails ..

Disney could easily buy out the contract if they felt EA was doing more damage to their brand than making money for them

Unless they cucked themselves, devs always get paid during development time dumbass. They can use that time to get hired by a less soul-sucking company.

EA needs to die along with all the other studios they killed. Monopolies are never a good thing, not for the workers or the consumers.