>It's comfy,

I like how he's pointing at the green colour

>arthouse
>kino
>vidcon???
>ludo
>gamefeel
What are these supposed to mean?

Never ever take the opinions of anyone who posts pepe, says cuck/soy-boy, or any new tv meme.

What is even going on here

>This game is good.
>"Why?"
>It's popular,

Why do turboautists get so mad over someone saying they achieve a sense of comfort when playing particular video games?
Like, what is it about being comfortable that makes you all so angry? Probably has something to do with being on the spectrum.

>vidcon???
You owe it to yourself to play Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden.

>Not know vidcons
Goodness, a philistine in this day and age.

I don't get it either. Someone please explain what this is supposed to be indicating. Is it that the top terms are what autists use and the bottom what normal people use?

>Armpit stubble

Incoming comfyfags with "you just don't get it"

>this game is good
>"Why?"
>because its fun.

This.

>when you are so buttblasted about a cartoon frog that you have to slander it more than a year after losing the election

Autists apply labels to genres, mechanics and other elements of games, normies just think of video games as video games.

Kino and ludo are basically the same shit which means that a game is GOAT. Gamefeel is the buzzword for kinestectic which means how good is the feedback of the character you control when you press a button. For instance, Mario feels incredibly good to control because of that. The kinestectic may even affect the way you feel while playing and the ludo narrative sync like in Far Cry 3 where you really can feel the wild nature of our character with every action or button press which is highly satisfying.

it's just another word for atmosphere. of course it doesn't make the game quality on it's own

Replace autist with "neo/v/" and replace normal people with "Sup Forums 2007"

Legitimate autism.

Thanks for answering our questions.

WOA WAIT

why is pepe bein used to represent "normal" people. this shit has been agregiously co-opted by some simple minded fucks who probably found their first meme on Chive

>criticism of game
>fan of game just replies with sales statistics

Guess i'm normal i only made it to weeb games.

comfy is not autistic you just have fucking mental issues

I just want a roll rolly rolly wit a dab of ranch

God this is my fucking brother, all the games he plays is just streamerbait.
Cunt used to always come up to me and try to convince me that LoL was the best game ever made and when I asked why he just said "it's the most popular" then he starts ranting about statistics and shit.
He's a complete bandwagoner, he's gone from CoD, to LoL, to CSGO, to PUBG, to WoW, and I wouldn't mind it so much if he didn't constantly hang shit on everything I play and then autistically talk about numbers and statistics.
SALES DOESN'T EQUAL QUALITY YOU CUNT!
Look I love my brother but when it comes to vidya I can't fucking stand him.

>Mario feels incredibly good to control
What? Mario was always a frustrating clunky mess.

What reason would have anyone to misrepresent, degrade, gaslight and coopt a symbol?
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Out of curiousity, what do you enjoy? I'm in pretty much the same boat as you and would like to know

Piss and cum in his shampoo. Problem solved.

Yes user, also turn-based RPGs and tank controls suck, simulators are boring, and every game in Japan is weebshit, we get your drill.

I just play whatever but the majority of games I play are singleplayer.
Metal Gear Solid, Souls Series, Monster Hunter, Majority of Nintendo Franchises, Emulated games.
I just play whatever I feel like, I don't feel an obligation to become a huge fan of one particular series or become the top percent of anything, I just play whatever and have fun with the hobby.

Patrician tastes friend, unlucky about the brother

>This game is good.
>"Why?"
>It's a videogame,