Has he finally gone insane?

Has he finally gone insane?

>0 viewers
>keeps going
this freak needs serious mental help. I pray that his parents intervene. Like seriously. I was laughing at first but it ain't funny anymore.

>finally
Cosmo died long ago and left behind an insane man.

>he

Fuck off, mentally ill enabler.

>he

ah yes
the modern white male

not video games

He is a he retards

Jesus Christ John Numbers destroyed Cosmo career so bad that Cosmo turned into a tranny.
Fucking Christ the mighty fallen so damn hard.

>falling for 1/8 quality b8
Sup Forums's gotten a lot worse since Fappening.

>He
>he

>not it

Imagine this: One day he writes a tweet "It sucks being a woman, I'm back to being Cosmo."

One can only dream

>this is what the west has become

What did John Numbers even do to get him mentally broke so hard he switched genders?

I used to be okay with gay people but this whole tranny pretend bullshit made me rubber band so fucking hard that now anyone that isn't a pussy craving monster I hope get lynched live on television

I'm glad Cosmo's life has been ruined and I want it to get so bad he can't even afford to have internet and has to sneak into a public library just to tweet how he jerked off to crossdressing hentai someone murder this man

This.

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS GUY, HAS A FUNNY FACE

randomly showed up to a tournament with no previous experience in "speed running" and btfo all these speed running ecelebs

Did he get punched in the face?

>there are people who love him
>but it's the kind of love that encourages self-destruction rather than the kind of love that can say "What? No. Are you retarded? Don't do that."
God, he just depresses me.