Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought that was Jupiter by the thumbnail

Alternaively, you could have chosen
>Clever Girl

Better stealth joke

Shame that webm's don't play sound on this site.
What gives?

this is fucking retarded

lurk more

Depends on the board new guy.

/gif/ and /wsg/ do.

what film is this so I know to never watch this dumb shit. a silenced pistol would be easily audible even in a crowd, not to mentin people would see the impact from the bullets being shot and see the flash.

John wick 1 or 2. Yeah, its retarded

The entire city is nothing but super assassins which is why they are intentionally not interfering

Faggot the only boards I lurk is either Sup Forums or Sup Forums, and occasional Sup Forums for gore.
Call me new guy one more time.
What makes those boards different besides the fact that one is for gifs and one for whatever it does.

It's John Wick 2.

Basically a movie universe were half the world are assassins and nobody really seems very affected by murder in plain view. Whole movie is like this.

>robbing a fucking gun shop

It is John wick and all the people are deaf

New guy. Also /b is for fuckin losers. Kys newbie resetera fuck

It's John Wick 2. That webm isn't even the entire scene, the next moment they're a foot away from each other shooting pistols back and forth while still calmly walking.

lurk more newfag

kys

>Gunshop
Thats clearly a pawn shop user.

they blind too?

Yes

Words would not be able to describe how fucking mad I would be.

>Robbing a place that sells firearms

Why did he leave?

He went all in when he had a 98% chance to win and lost. The card that came up was literally the only card that he could have lost to.

The store name is "Dixie Gun and Pawn".

just lost 1mil

Why does he eat his meal as if someone were about to take it from him? Slow the fuck down, Amerimutt.

>New guy.
You've done it now faggot, I hope you fucking realize what you just did.
>lurk more newfag
Fuck you bitch.
>kys
Back at ya.

Here's your guaranteed reply, new guy. You'll fit right in here.

>implying an american pawn ship doesn't EVER sell guns as well

Whats with all ghe new faggots posting in here

Dayumm

I assume youre referencing Judging from the tie, he's probably on a work lunch, which in America, is only 30min in most companies, so the idea of eating slow when going out to eat doesnt work too well

/ss/

Fucking Americans.

I didnt imply that at all newfriend.

other user however called it a gunshop you see, and from the other items cluttered around the store, its very clear that its not a gunshop, thereby nullifying his comment.

My reply where thereby a qualitative corrective statement, showing that it was a location not specializing in firearms as the other post implied, but rather an accomodater of various facilities therein

>fedoratip.png

Whoa holy shit spergo take your meds

OBSESSED

The joke
-
-
-
-
-

Your head

Wait, where the fuck did the other car go

Did he just get released from prison or something?
>You will never be this happy eating food

>truck taps the car at maybe 30 MPH
>Does 6 spins and flies 200 feet through the air

the most retarded shit ive ever seen

>cement
>Sulfuric AND battery acid
>Gasoline
and people willingly snort this shit.

>me on the left

>Dr. Evil is at it again

There's a difference between eating fast and gorging like it's your first meal in months

how did they even come up with doing all of that to make coke?

How do we come up with anything? There are dead bodies behind every great invention.

From Sup Forums.

Well user, when you consider most americans have 10 hour work shifts these days, and only 30 inbetween those to eat something, its not MUCH difference

you shut your whore mouth, this is the greatest movie of 2018-2+1

New Guy

What movie?

chemistry/trial and error

What

>you will never be this happy
why live?

That man ordered not the "secret" large shake but the XXL shake, probably totaling 2000 calories by itself, so he could dump strawberry all over his burgers.

What

>HERE COMES A CHINESE EARTHQUAKE

Jackass the Movie
They get hit with an anti-protester device that explodes and shoots out rubber balls.

I'm guessing this is a comedy as the guy on the left has been in a few comedy films and this webm is silly

please god wipe them all out

Game? Please.

Probably some alpha european made it first like LSD. Or an American. White guy atleast

Exactly they'd never expect it.

>the store is called DIXIE GUNS AND PAWN
>b-b-but it's not a gunstore!
>how was the robber supposed to know?

If you weren't on your phone you could check the metadata. It's Atomic Blonde.

It's an anti-terrorist device. It's put around embassies to stop armed insurgents. There is a reason they call these measures "less lethal" and not "non-lethal"

>Johnny Knoxville = Charisma build
>Ryan Dunn and Bam Magera = Strength build

Unless you were wondering what hit them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA

Coca leaves are a natural stimulant, so all it had to take was one garbage man getting trash all over a leaf and proceeding to smoke/chew it anyways.

Had other players already folded? Otherwise it would be 2 in 44 cards, granted still 95.4%.

its just acid base chem. The coke is organic solvent soluble (gasolene) but then protonated to become water soluble (using the battery acid). Then brought back to neutral ph or deprotonated (using bicarb) to become water insoluble again

it's a spy thriller

Probably an actual chemist figured out the cheapest possible method of extracting cocaine and told the dumbass farmers what to do.

Tournament play uses more than one deck, changing the odds greatly.

lego worlds

>taps
I'm pretty sure it starts flipping before it even makes contact