What game is the culprit?

pls elaborate

Koreans are bitches

News at 11

worst korea seems to forget our military is saving their weak asses

they need to chill with the agressions or else

>Gooks

MODS! DO YOUR JOBS!

STOP LETTING PEOPLE BREAK THE RULES LEFT AND RIGHT AND ENFORCE THEM!!!!

That’s the moble game. Where the real art?

>England
>Not Britain

>yfw you're Alexander

Say, clue me in on this whole brouhaha! What have feminists got to do with my computer game anyway!?

This desu famalamadamabam

watcha gonna do? eat another burger?

It's about Civ 6's new leader. There were much better choices, but of course the dev team picked her because "OMG she was a woman! gurl power!"

youtube.com/watch?v=n1ZXPdInpfY
youtube.com/watch?v=NxLZ6Fe8vjY

>Gooks
>history
lol

korea isn't afraid to call out SJW
why is Sup Forums so afraid of them all the time?

Kill yourself you retarded niggorilla crossbreed ass motherfucker.

Civilization VI

Why? It's a shitty design and outright blackface because SJWs are obsessed with "representation".

Can someone once and for all explain to me the relationship between dying your hair blue red and green and being a feminist?????

devs should remodel her like those plastic faced pop models just to fuck with these dumb gooks

How new are you?

because

>He thinks Sup Forums has rules

right is what koreans look like without plastic surgery

>portraits of royalty are always accurate, as are media depictions especially in korea of all fucking places
i can almost guarantee she looked like a potato in real life

I knew this new le "stronk" female would get blasted over at some point in Civ 6

Do gooks really think they all look like k-pop plastic surgery dolls?

Of course they are. Compare the CIV 6 to this.

Is this meant to prove that Koreans are revisionists who couldn't give a shit about accuracy when it comes to entertainment? Why is the producer in this image?

SHAMFUR DISPRAY

>Being so actually retarded that you can't pick up on a joke that has more subtlety to it than le pickle meme xD

>look up author
>some dipshit who writes for a site no one has ever heard of
advertising is against the rules

>he wants a moderated and censored board
>>>/plebit/

Koreans also had feminist bullshit happening for the last decades,they are tired of this.

Those translated Korean comments are hilarious. SJW shit getting backlash.

>woman trying to explain why this shitty leader was actually good
I cant take it lol..

Fuck off you fascist piece of shit

The desire to feel 'unique' and 'special' accomplished by doing some stupid surface bullshit like dyeing one's hair and getting some piercings is a desire mostly felt mostly by they crazy young fucks who fill up those ranks since they have zero personality to differentiate themselves from one another.
Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

we live in an sjw-minded society and gooks don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalia

Go back to NeoFAG you cancerous cunt.

At least post a link you fucking idiot.

>F.O.R.T.H.Y.

Because MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN

Kill yourself, cunt. Sup Forums has always been like this. Saying otherwise is normie behavior.

>F.O.R.T.H.Y.

if that rule was enforced then Sup Forums would be deleted

Civ 6 is directed by a feminist and as a result (as I'm sure you can imagine) the game has become very bizarre. When choosing political leaders, a lot of very strange picks are being made. In the case of Korea, instead of choosing ANYONE ELSE who would have made a hell of a lot more sense, they went with Seon Deok, some irrelevant lady.

This is not a satifactory explanation, you sound just as dumb as what you are trying to explain.

>gook Korean leader doesn't even look Korean
>still no Mongol empire

OR ELSE?

low hanging fruit
I want to hear koreans debunk at nanking

why does she look a kang?

youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBGQx3HAc
based roof Koreans

The moment this gets enforced is the moment i move to the eight variant.

Great. Now SJWs will have yet another piece of evidence that "the gaming community is so toxic, ugh", all because some permavirgin etards can't contain their autistic screeching whenever they see a female character (GASP!) in their videogames.

Not just irrelevant, actively despised because she was an awful leader who fucked over her nation and couldn't do a single thing right

How the fuck someone loses 40 castles

Such a qt3.14 little nig nog newfag

>Some of the best comments are actually in Korean of course. With this one asking in reference to the odd character design choice “Is this Queen from Africa?”

forthy

Please start enforcing it mods.

Anyone else including another woman? Or anyone else (male) ?

A female character that actively tried to destroy the nation.

>irrelevant lady.
If only she was, she's actively despised as being one of the worst rulers.

Lex Luthor took them when no one was looking.

I sense a Lex Luthor edit in the near future

Korea has a history?

At least they picked Petr for Russian and not Ekaterine again.

I don't play civ games so someone help me out here. Do people give this much of a shit about accuracy? I know they kept evil ghandi around even after the bug was fixed so...

Are people just up in arms about it being women this time? Or are there other examples of historical inaccuracy that people raged about in this franchise?

Not hating. Just genuinely curious as I have never been part of the fandom.

Luthormind

you're not Alexander!

I just have one question to Firaxis about this choice:

Did you
>A) Have a round-table discussion with your own design team, while thumbing through a history book. Or in general, somebody from your team picked out the Korean leader.

or

>B) Take a survey of Korean peoples ranging through age and gender demographics, to select a historical figure that is of significance to Korean people?

In other words the real problem: SJWs at Firaxis wrote themselves for the voice of the Korean people.

Which is funny because I thought SJWs were all about empowering minorities, not making decisions for them.

kek, this reminds me of angry chinese

Yes, mostly how japanese raped their women and country.

HOL UP
>no Portugal

What the fuck, senpaitachi?

It's less about being a feminist and more about their desire for attention.

Koreans aren't much outraged from her appearance, they're outraged because she was the worst fucking leader and a Chinese cocksucking puppet

She was basically picked for being a woman, when the person behind picking this knew little or didn't give two shits about her background.

>koreans are buttmad because of this
LMAO
M
A
O

>Squawker

She's a fucking cartoon, just like her own goddamned portrait

Koreans are obsessed with paleness, like many cultures are. In Seondeok's portrait she is wearing powder on her face, as was common for people of rank throughout the far East. But what they see on TV, in vanity art commisioned to flatter royalty, and what they attempt to emulate isn't necessarily what they are.

she looks Korean to me

>Still twice as many men as women leaders
keep crying, it really shows off your masculine side

when was korea ruled by a chubby mexican cleaning lady?

LEX?

so when do koreans get spun as white so they can be demonized as fucking white males

Firaxis have been incompetent fucks for years.
>artist couldn't even spend 2 seconds googling and instead modeled the wrong person for Sweden
>didn't even bother fixing it, just said fuck it and released it as is

>Just ignore the problem, it will go away!

It's more than historical accuracy, it's active disrespect of the cultures they're trying to represent. Imagine if Japan's leader was Commodore Perry, or instead of Shaka Zulu it was a gentlemanly plantation owner. That's about how disrespected the Koreans feel about this choice

>Koreans in denial over what Koreans looked like before the implementation of Western infrastructure, let alone Japanese intervention

nigger

SJWs are all about making decisions for minorities because they don't know what's best for themselves. That's why SJWs do protests for minorities.

Only if the minority is of African decent. If it is from Asia or Latin America, then they want their cultures to "conform."

The jews fears the asian warrior

You have Brazil.

Why does she looks like a mexican?