Does ps3 have game

So since the recent ps3 exploit came in a few weeks ago or so I finally got my hands on CFW.

But now I can't really think of what to play, any suggestions?
I got persona 5 immediately but nothing else since.
Any obscure titles?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Playstation_3
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots of different franchises. Killzone, Uncharted, Infamous, Littlebigplanet, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, or any if the little gems like Puppeteer, Ni No Kuni, Demon's Souls obviously, lots more. It started out with no games but by the end I think it probably had the best exclusive library.

>That comic

I don't get it

Ratchet & Clank series
Jan and Daxter HD Collection
Sly Cooper series
COD series
Lego games
God of War series
Killzone series
Infamous series
JoJo's bizarre adventure games
Assassin's Creed series
FFX HD
Uncharted series
May I keep saying names, OP?

every metal gear solid, the last of us, a lot of weeb shit.

>Puppeteer, Ni No Kuni, Demon's Souls
I played all of these before hacking my ps3.

Other franchises listed I'm just not really interested in.

Anything more weird and obscure like those 3?

Yes you may, user.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Playstation_3

Git gud.

Post the ps4 one

Folklore is my favorite. Flawed but very unique. Also I have a weird affection for launch titles so heavenly sword, haze, lair, all cool in awful ways. Probably an endless stream of Japanese stuff if you're into it. Beyond and Heavy Rain were good but interactive movies undeniably.

How could I forget 3d dot game heroes!

wait, the lastest firmware is already hacked? does that mean i can finally upgrade from 3.55 or something?

Folklore is on my list but I can't find the DLC packages, just the game iso
well there is the dlc package but it's also a patch that turns the game language to russian so... yeah

you could have always upgraded from 3.55,you dumb fuck, just not to an OFW

it's because user, YOU have no game. as in the style and confidence to socialize non autistically and pick up chicks

Is that actually any good or it's just memes?
Like, is there gameplay involved or is it just "lul dick swords"

any reasons on why should i upgrade it?

WipEout HD Fury and Gran Turismo

That's all there is going on, rest is weeaboo crap you should steer away from.

>weeaboo crap
Well, those are normie crap. At least get some good arcade games.

It's not massive or anything, but even on release I believe it was 40$. It's like a charming Zelda homage. Lots of secrets and challenges (one of the hardest platinums, I think one trophy is like beat the game with 0 hits), lots of customization. It's just a fun little Atlus game.

It's actually a pretty sweet game. it's a lot of 2d zelda worship, and memes, but it's got some hard temples and a decently sized campaign.

Reminder you can play ps2 as well.

alright, guess I'll check it out
Also wish I could find an armored core 4 iso somewhere, but apparently no one bothered to ever make that or 4/4a japanese rips
pretty unfortunate

But why would you when PCSX2 exists and can render things in whatever resolution?
Playing 144p blurred to shit ps2 classics will just make you lose eyesight.

Don't anyone meme you into playing Drakengard 3 user.

WipEout HD and Gran Turismo

No one has mentioned heavenly sword
That game was really fun

>so I finally got my hands on CFW.

It's called buying the games and not getting kicked out of free online play.

I'm not paying 100+ bucks to some fuckface on ebay to get a 10 year old game

play newer games, no need for shitty fixes.
play ps2 games

I did motherfucker

nah

how is drakengard 3?

What ps3 exploit? i always wanted CFW on my ps3 but never tried it because i was afraid of bricking my ps3.

Did someone release an ez mode software exploit?

im confused on what should i do, so far i know

>upgrade to 4.82 ofw first by upgrading through normal mean (using .pup downloaded from official site)
>install ferrox 4.82 cfw like above

is that it?

Yeah, but you need a fat PS3 or an early slim.
Super slims etc don't work.
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/

I have a fat 80gb PS3.
Gonna take a look at this, thanks user.

if you are already hacked, you can skip the first step and just install ferrox normally

Nice. Any questions then ask here or go to /vg/ and search for the hacking and homebrew thread.

i just read that you need to be on ofw 4.82 before going to cfw 4.82 or it will be bricked

if you're hacked then you don't need to do the exploit again, just install the latest cfw normally. rebug is the recommended option.

All CFW is upgradable from another CFW. I dunno if Ferrox 4.82 is a special CFW specifically designed for the exploit.

but this site says i can't do it while on cfw?

if you're on cfw, you don't NEED to do it, you can just upgrade normally to a new cfw.

It has a ton of obscure exclusive weeaboo games.

So i put the .pup file into the usb, should i insert the usb in ps3 and update just like that?

Are you updating to 4.82 OFW? Then yeah.
You need to create a folder called PS3, then inside that one a folder called UPDATE, and put the .pup file in there.

Yeah i am upgrading from 4.82 OFW.
I already created the folders on the usb, thanks.

I am a bit confused about something though, it says i should insert the usb in the port closest to the bd drive and then later down the thread it says i should insert it in the uppermost usb port.

So which is it? does it even matter?

Closest to the BD drive yeah, and it does matter, or else it won't work.

i am getting a "Data corrupted" error every time it reaches 75%.

I checked my serial and it's supposedly compatible with the cfw.

Don't know what i am doing wrong.

just successfully updated from cfw 4.55 to cfw 4.82
you indeed need to switch to ofw 4.82 first