Farm for health potions at great bridge every fucking time you die: the game

farm for health potions at great bridge every fucking time you die: the game
bullshit 'frenzy' meter: the game
let's make the normal enemies impossible to beat but make the bosses stupidly easy and disappointing: the game
15 fps cinematic experience: the game
3 fags at the yahar'gul chapel gank you until you painstakingly spend 30 minutes luring one guy back to the lamp because the hunter AI can't figure out how to get through open fucking doors: the game

worst dark souls yet
horrible bosses- every attack they do is just a normal series of arm flailing, then they wait 1 second so you think you have an opportunity to attack, then they strike one last time before the combo is over. And it's always arm flailing, they couldn't have 1 boss that doesn't have the attacking animation of a retarded 3 year old. Very rarely do they deviate from that formula of tricking you in thinking their attack is over as the main "challenge" of the bosses.
horrible AI
half of the items are completely useless
useless RPG elements like having to repair weapons (the fuck?) and armor choices despite having maybe 3 sets of armor throughout the entire game, one of which is only useful for fighting Rem so that cheap 1-shot he can do from any range only takes off 90% of your health
grade AAA bullshit PLATFORMING SECTIONS at the beginning of the game, coupled with fall damage and limited number of vials
frezny meter takes less than 4 seconds to build up, what the fuck?

console seller, kek. I bought a £200 console of this piece of shit that can barely run it at 15 FRAMES PER SECOND in some areas. 15 fps. Let that sink in. The average is something like 25. How is that ever remotely acceptable?

please respond

casue the cia

u gay nigga

Be serious.
You didn't buy the console.

I'm serious.
I did.

>console seller, kek
>I bought a £200 console
So it sold a console, then.

Good job user! This is the worst bait of the week.

I have a bad pc too and my daddy never bought me a modern cunsul sad feels I feel ya.

It's not bait
I genuinely think this game is bad
why make normal enemies impossibly hard to get through, but then make (relatively) easy bosses?

oh fuck off

HAHAHA MADE YOU ANGRY I WIN YOU LOSE NANANANANANAAANA

git gud

epic dude
simply epic
have any more epic comments you simply must share?

>15 fps cinematic experience: the game

this is a meme. the game must be running on some black magic because it plays incredibly. better than DaS3 on PC. but if anything the game has THE toughest new game+ in the series.

jesus every time I think of this game i remember how fantastic it was. even the chalice dungeons were great at the end. a better meta then PvP.

How are you counting the frames?

Ok I was just pissed it's a good game

but seriously, how do you deal with frenzy? and those 3 hunters in the chapel?

(you)

(you)

;)

For frenzy, you need to investigate runes. They'll protect you.

For npc hoonters, just take your time and try to isolate them.

>I need to git gud: the thread

Don't get hit by stuff that causes frenzy.
For the hunters, parry.

>why make normal enemies impossibly hard to get through
what

perhaps you could try getting good

C'mon those are soft targets. Try the armored goons in Mensis.

You chose probably the easiest part in the beginning of the game
doesn't count

If you had to farm blood vials odds are you’re a shitter who played the game like a retard.

>Try the armored goons in Mensis.
parry them, they are so easy to parry.
Also R2 / L2 attacks from big 2-handed weapons make them flinch

Yeah I know how to beat them but that saw clip was biased.

I just started playing this for the first time and have not needed to farm potions.
I disagree with everything you've said.
Though I may have played the levels out of order..?
So far I've done Central Yharnam > Cathedral > Half of the Woods > Hemwick Channel > Old Yharnam > Yahar Gul
Those last 3 areas were really easy compared to the other areas.
I'll probably finish the woods next.

We all get a bit reckless once in a while.

What normal enemies are you talking about?

not really, that could have gone very bad very fast if so many of the beast patients weren't bodyblocking eachother from connecting their swings. The player could very easily have died from 3 rapidly-connecting hits from 3 of the surrounding beast men. Also Djura is blocking any escape from that little corner with his minigun

Just spend your insight and frenzy won't hurt you nearly as much

Hunters
Townsmen
Frenzy beasts in nightmare
pretty much anything without a boss health bar

Frenzy is a pizzle element, not a combat element. Every area where Frenzy is a problem is supposed to be circumvented in some way, usually by line of sight.

The three hunters are tough, but they are completely optional. Just run past them... then come back and fight them when you're good enough that the rest of the game isn't challenging anymore.

If you're having trouble against any of these enemies, then you are fighting them in packs. That's the only way I can think that Townspeople could be a threat.

Just use pebbles to lure them out one by one.

can you lure out hunters with pebbles? or do the rest just follow as normal?

For Frenzy, you should get the Deep Sea rune from Forbidden Woods (+200 Frenzy resistance) and try to spend most of your insight before you fight any brain dolls

If you sprint past the three hunters and make a run for the shortcut elevator going back up (to the left, up the little stairs, straight past the rifleman and then left again into the doorway), they will all chase you to it and will all fall down the shaft right after you get on.

You never fight more than one hunter at a time, besides that one completely optional fight in Yaharghul.

lol
do you get the blood echoes?

that fight's the problem

0.23/10
Here's a pity (you) but your tepid bait really needs some serious work.
Few hints:
Don't make it so obvious you're shit at the game.
Don't use Sup Forumstarded hyperbole, the game's been out for years, anons know when you spout bullshit.
Who the fuck is Rem?
Don't nitpick small stuff, makes you look like a retard who can't deal with shit on his own without hand holding.

it's not bait you putrid frothing fuck

yep and you still get their item drops (cant remember what they drop) if you quit to main menu and then continue playing again

>Hunters
Parry them, or stunlock them with a fast weapon, or just don't fight them
>Townsmen
I don't know what to say about this... they have low health, slow and well telegraphed attacks, and can all be stunlocked... I don't know what to say about how to fight them except to learn the basic combat skills of the game. How on earth do you find bosses easier to fight then townspeople?!
>Frenzy beasts in nightmare
Don't fight them. Frenzy is something to be avoided, not combated.
>pretty much anything without a boss health bar
So, every enemy in the game is harder than bosses? I'm sorry but that's just objectively incorrect...

Sounds like you have come down with a serious case of the git gud.

>that fight's the problem

that fight is completely optional, and designed to be a true test of your skill... it's really late in the game. Just don't fight them...

I dont like how the RPG elements are shoe horned in. Its very stupid how later game enemies have more health than a Cleric Beast

So you're just scrub retard?
Well ok, no problem, just don't flaunt it around so much next time.

>I hate a mechanic that is literally in every game that has ever existed.

The baits continue

It really seems like you struggle against anything where you have to actually think about what you're doing. You probably died 20 times trying to kill a winter lantern without even thinking about just sneaking past...

You're not in the know OP, you never will.

wat

You want the enemies at the end of the game to be easier to kill than those at the start? Are you actually retarded?

thanks man
this is a really cheap method, but I appreciate it. Much quicker than just painstakingly isolating them and dealing with them one at a time

Some bosses were hard, but most weren't. I had no trouble with townsmen just giving examples

Father Gascoine only took one try and most others took maybe 2-3, such as Amelia or Shadows of Yarham- and the witch. Only boss remotely difficult that I can think of is Blood Starved Beast and that's only because of the poison and the lunge attack. Compare this to the countless deaths from normal enemies and it's safe to say bosses in Bloodborne really weren't much of a problem.

Even if that weren't the case, most bosses have items that make fights trivial (i.e. health restore blocking Amelia with gas)

>missing the point this much

The sonybro memes are true

What the fuck is wrong with Rom? Why is that vacuous piece of shit so useless?

DONT TALK ABOUT ROM THAT WAY

Game isn't even hard until DLC, why do you need to farm bloodvials when every fucking enemy drop a bunch

>most bosses weren't much of a problem
Wait until you see the most difficult boss in the game.
Mr. Hyde : electric boogaloo

You're complaining that enemies at the end of the game have more health than Cleric Beast... how about you do a playthrough where you don't kill Cleric Beast until the end of the game? If you do that, you'll see that he dies in fucking four hits.

Enemies at the end of the game are stronger because YOU are stronger. I'm really struggling to understand you point of view on this.

When going from the chapel to fighting the 3 hunters I get no blood vials. I tried to kill even 1 of them like 5 times with no luck. Their hitstuns and damage is unforgiving.

did i mention there's fucking 3 of them?

>still missing the point

This is the average Bloodborne shill everyone

Bloodborne is the easiest of the Souls games

you can also try fighting them on the stairs if you dont want to be cheap. If you sneak around the steps on the left as you're going down, you can sneak up on the first Yahar'Gul hunter (who is standing near the top of the right branch of those same steps) and backstab + fight him alone (don't get too close to the top of the stairs though or the others will come).

Those same steps going down are also probably the best place to fight the other two hunters because they're so narrow you can easily stun lock and smash two hunters at the same time with a weapon like the Kirkhammer. Just watch out for the Yahar'Gul-robed guy casting his Tiny Tonitrus lightning attack from the back because that will probably kill you.

You're probably playing too passively. You regain lost health when attacking after taking damage, and even basic R1 spam can keep many enemies stunned.
If you try to play it like Dark Souls and constantly back away to play defensively, you will have a bad time.
Also upgrade your weapons/put blood gems in them.

Look at the responses you are getting, people genuinely trying to help you even though you are probably beyond help. But yeah just keep calling us shills just because you don't understand the basic concepts of the game.

>you can also try fighting them on the stairs if you dont want to be cheap. If you sneak around the steps on the left as you're going down, you can sneak up on the first Yahar'Gul hunter (who is standing near the top of the right branch of those same steps) and backstab + fight him alone (don't get too close to the top of the stairs though or the others will come).

I already did that, still couldn't kill the fucker despite halving his health.

OP here
I'm not that guy

I think I am playing too passively, but these guys can take me out in 3 hits AND there's 3 of them. The shadows of yarham weren't that bad because they didn't take like 20 hits but these guys also have A LOT of health.

you're supposed to buy blood vials on a regular basis pretty much as soon as you beat Father Gascoigne. You just level up (if possible) and spend your leftover echoes on vials whenever you're about to go off and try something dangerous

>elevator trick
I pulled that on the guy with the Whirligig in the Forbidden Woods by accident. It's hilarious.

oh and also you can't fight him alone like that I don't think- hitting him alerts the other 2 hunters nearby

I actually found those three to require you to be incredibly passive to beat. They are more like a Dark Souls boss than a bloodborne enemy; you have to dodge dodge dodge, then get one hit in and run away. Repeat until they are dead.

The thing about them is that once you kill one he stays dead, so you dont have to worry about killing all three; just kill one, then the fight gets exponentially easier.

>Boo hoo I had to farm for vials
The single quickest way to figure out someone hasn't played the game. You're fucking swimming in them, and if not the bath messengers sell an unlimited supply. Use a coldblood dew or two and you can buy more than you'll ever need, literally no farming required

It costs more to level up than it does to buy 20 blood vials.

I've done it before, IIRC by doing a R2 followup attack instead of a visceral after the backstab, and by backing down the stairs as soon as he went aggro. The other two only noticed me after I'd killed him and walked up the stairs again. I think visceral attacking him after the backstab puts you + hostile him too close to the top of the stairs, which alerts the others.

ok I'll try that now

thanks

you bastard, that guy is awesome

leveling up isn't really that important. If you're struggling, you mostly just need to dump points in VIT; you can more than make up for low weapons damage stats by using blood gems and upgrading your weapons. Do the chalice dungeons for better blood gems, they should be very easy for you until you hit about depth 3. My character only had 20 STR when he fought those 3 hunters and he killed all of them cramped in the staircase in not even that many swings, because blood gems matter far more than stats.