*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Meme FOTM game

will my gf like this game? trying to get her to play my pc games

Yuri best girl

can't wait for part 3 of pewdiepie's playthrough today :3

How does she block my path if I hold absolute power over the OS? I can even delete her if i felt like it.

I WANTED A NATSUKI GF BUT MONIKA WOULDN'T LET ME

This but unironically

Literally just a cancerous meme ripoff of Junko.

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 12000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

>Game was so terrifying
>I couldn't sleep
>I had to shut this off immediately
>My anxiety was kicking in hard

*deletes monica*
fuck off

if shes a weeb, sure

>Weeb friend tries to get me to play this game
>He knows I'm against all VNs and generally all things anime
>"It's so cool though you'd really like it"
>Tell him no
>Find out what happens through Sup Forums
>He's trying to convince another person in the discord to play it
>Completely and utterly spoil it for them

I can't wait for this shit to be forgotten.

i hope your joking, the game was only scary when that fuckin sayori hanging scene got me, but overall its not scary

>against all things anime
wrong website

*hugs her and tell I also wanted her all along*

fpbp

I'm listing all the retarded reviews I saw for this game

Best girl coming through

>girl

>Muh Sup Forums secret anime clubhouse
>Moot said anime's okay!

That might have been alright 7 years ago, but all of Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums is full of normalfags now.

They are nothing at all alike holy shit.
Go eat shit for even comparing the two.
How much shit taste can you possibly have to imply that any character is worse than a garbage character like Junko.
I bet you thought the fucking DR3 anime was good too.

>undertale reference

then why are you here

Calm down Memeika.

if you don't like anime you don't belong here on any board.

>open Sup Forums.org
>Anime & Manga/Anime(Cute)/Anime(Wallpapers)/Mecha/Cosplay & EGL/Cute(Male)/Flash/Otaku Culture/Pokémon
>site is literally based on 2ch
>Anime picture right after the logo
Fuck off.

So does fucking with the game files actually impact the game? That's kinda cool.

>doesn't like anime
>goes to anime website
I think Reddit is more to your taste, bud

bretty good poet
would have for AI gf

cool game but i forgot about it like an hour later
no idea how are people so attached
it's not even like KS where you can feel anything, monika manipulated everything

It encourages it. You can delete these "character" files but im pretty sure they're just flags

I agree that it's a bit overrated. This isn't new and the 4th wall breaking only works if there was any real investment. If we turned down Monika, I'd feel guilty but i never had a choice.

So would deleting all the "character" files make the game unplayable? Would there be like a scripted event?

You get a special ending where you hang out with Sayori if you do that.

tfw someday when robot waifus become a thing you will be able to download monika into the real world with a real body.

lets hope we dont die before that happens

The game has a few states but generally has the ability to rebuild them after you delete them. Sometimes Monika will prevent it. Other times youll be left with an ending credit sequence

Game was pretty okay. I was actually very disappointed at the meta-twist. I thought the game would be Katawa Shoujo, but the girls had mental problems that they were trying to hide instead of physical problems in the open. I was really interested to see the confrontation when the hero finally realized Yuri was cutting herself and see if they gave a good explanation and was super let down when it was all just Misha.

Overall, I'm just happy that I got to experience a meme meta game without having it spoiled for me first like imscared or that other VN where the heroine turns all yandere if you try and play through a different route

why is there a spoiler of whiteface

You have any VNs you'd recommend? I'm not so much invested in making young anime girls fall in love with me but just a good story would be nice. Played Air Pressure a while back and though it was incredible.

Saya no Uta is pretty great, and I love House in Fata Morgana, but I'm actually not nearly as well versed in VNs as a lot of other anons here would be. I tend to prefer the life simulator ones like Littlewitch Romanesque, Princess Maker, and Magical Diary Wolf Hall soon

What's Project Libitina?

I personally separate my life to pre-Subahibi and post-Subahibi periods, as reading it has completely changed how I view the world. It played a big part in me choosing my hermit lifestyle where I can enjoy every single second of my life. It may have a similar effect on you, or it may do nothing, if it’s not your thing, but one thing is clear — you’ve got to read it even if it’s the last thing you do.

My life has been an ongoing quest to discover life-changing works of fiction, and despite having gone through thousands of books, movies, games and the like, I have yet to find anything to even rival Subahibi. I’m honestly getting goosebumps just remembering it.

All I can say is that it’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced.

Positive:
>Attractive female character designs
>A couple of absolutely amazing OST tracks
>Immersing, disturbing atmosphere
>Genuine existential horror that seeps into your very bones
>Amazing, profound, interesting, likable, memorable characters
>Engrossing plot full of mysteries and mind-blowing twists
>Perfect pacing, never too slow or too fast
>Fantastic, profound story that’ll stick in your mind for life
>Probably the most profound / intelligent work of fiction ever written
>Thought-provoking on life and existence in general
>Enlightening on a plethora of philosophical concepts and classical literature