What does Sup Forums think of video game tattoos?

What does Sup Forums think of video game tattoos?

Literal subhuman garbage.

i think all tattoos are retarded and make you look poor

Why do the links have a salami amulet?

the only acceptable tattoos are prison tattoos
at least for those you have an excuse

>those nipples

>besmirching your body
>>>>>ever

like everything in this world
>cringe if on ugly people
>indiferent if on good looking people

Those are the most horrifying nipples I’ve ever seen

When tattoos are done right I think they’re great that pic being an example of a terrible tattoo, Sup Forums will try and say fedora shit like “good luck getting a job!” And the such but those people don’t know how the real world works, as a side note what the fuck is wrong with his nips

I wanna get a tattoo of some kind, but I change my mind on things so much, so idk what I'd get and not regret somehow down the line

/thread

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vaping attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

did he photoshop those nipples to look like he was branded with them by satan?

Such a nerd bro haha

Nah Majora's mask was the last Zelda game I played haha

I still have my N64 bro

Omg Becki he's a hot nerd. Just like Sheldon!

and when women get tattoos, it instantly makes them look like trashy sluts

i call it the shadman effect

Tattoos are bad in general

these nips look like he had them squashed between two red-hot iron plates

I unironically agree with this statement. Tattoos are for degenerates.

>tfw I was thinking of getting inked.
Is it alright if its my squad in the leaf military just there service number?

Don't think I'd get one but I love that they exist because they trigger squares. This thread is a perfect example.

Do those come off?

I have Tuberous male breasts and I only weigh 145 pounds.

No, according to Sup Forums it will turn you instantly into a poor trailer dwelling jobless faggot

>there
Just make sure your spelling is fine on the tattoo.

>thought they were charging a fire ball
>is the dudes nips

My older chad brother is an electrician and he has tattoos.

I generally agree with you, but you sound like a fucking boomer.

From the thumbnail I thought that was a reference to two bears high fiving.

not video game tattoos

>300-lb manlet who sits in his mom's basement all day calls a healthy person "subhuman" because they put ink on their skin
wow, really activates those almonds

He doesn't play video games. He has that generic Asian shit tattoos

>those fucking nips

>hating recreational drug use
>hating tattoos

I didn't know the nunnery got the internet now, grandma.

post your tattoo and how much you regret it

shut the fuck up jeffray

I'm in the military I didn't pay attention in school.
Damn spoopy

>gettting tatoos of things you sort of enjoy and not life changing events
a tattoo is supposed to mean something, nowadays kids get them because its cool

rate my videogame related tattoo Sup Forums

>those pepperonis

>Cell
Pretty good

>tfw instantly disqualify anyone with a tattoo or piercings when they come to a job interview

Where are his lats?

Damn I didn't even notice them. Looks like someone hooked them up to a car battery for an hour.

Alt right Sup Forumscucks infest every board what do you expect.

Kill yourself brazilian subhuman

makes his pecs look like moobs

>everyone mentions the nipples
>no-one mentions the moon's face
>or the fact both links are apparently about to punch each other in the shield

Sorry you ruined your body soyboy

I’m gonna get a Chrono Trigger tattoo sometime in the near future, probably just the C with the clock design in it, maybe with a pendulum, you can all suck my ass

And as we all know, Sup Forums has been officially taken over by the Baby Boomers.

So if im a degenerate already I should get some?

Yes, so you can be spotted easily in public for people to avoid

You need to get out more

get something badass and not just number that looks like you walked out of gas chamber

Nice projection user. More fit than the guy in the OP but that doesn't change the fact that tattoos are degenerate.

I-I think he got the tattoo to drive the attention away from his nipples.

That board needs to be deleted right fucking now

it's two russians in weird russian hats and major animal leathers jackets

boy he picked the wrong color scheme for a tattoo if that was his goal

Like wut?

You can't delete an idea

>tainting your flesh

that is my face, hair and clothes that do the job

Limit your posting to Reddit, you degenerates.

This image looks like two Bear folks holding their palms in their strange martial arts fight starting stance.
Looks cool

dont you have cool army crescents or logos there? just a number sounds gay af and makes you look like a tool

wtf is a pede? also if you don't go to shithouse you don't have to deal with this shit

It's a shame. Sup Forums survived JIDF, MIDF, Swarmfront, CTR, Net Brigades, and 50-cent Warriors and a host of other outside shill groups.
But it can't survive earnest Baby Boomers.

I'm a leaf gay is okay

>for people to avoid
>tfw I get people asking about and complimenting my tattoos all the time
>even some qt girls here and there
it’s a vidya tattoo too

tattoos are expensiveas fuck, your logic is retarded

very cute, i hope you are gay

What the fuck is up with those nipples?

why does it look like the guys gut got cut open?

>tattoos
>ever

>A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vaping attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

>If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

>If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

>Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

>Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

so what is the tattoo?

>expensiveas
Point proven

the same thing i think about regular tattoos, which are like coffee - when well made and high quality, it can be good and enjoyable
but most people get theirs from starbucks

uh.... you don't think poor people have tattoos?

Weed is expensive too, but is ubiquitous to poor communities, hell even coke.

Are you actually retarded?

>slippery slope meme applied to tattoos
i didnt know Sup Forums could get this bad

YELL AT BLACK PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

dude drugs lmao

I could do meth everyday but have less cancer in my brain than le peepee the frog Sup Forumstards.

ex dee, le mayo dude

It’s just the three goddess symbols form Zelda on my forearm, for some reason people really like the colors and think they’re really well done, and it’s not the triforce so people who recognize them usually know their shit

\v/
/\

I don't regret it but I got the brand of sacrifice on the back of my neck when I was 18, Luckily I have longer hair so I can cover it up pretty easily.

>If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

Go fuck yourself. I have our families Crest on my forearm with the day my dad died written on it. He was a great man and deserves to be remembered. Sorry that your fat ass hasnt experienced any loss or hardship but when you do, you'll understand

>(((alt-right)))
gb2 reddit

also i am pretty conservative but i like lsd and some tattoos why are you generalizing me );

I want to get a tattoo on my cock but I'm too embarrassed because of my size

>I have our families Crest on my forearm
Giovanni di spuzzi tutti forza motorsporti da florenzi please

And rich people have tattoos too. It's almost like correlation doesn't equal causation, dumb faggot

i generally dislike tattoos that show to much or too specific context.

Jesus you're a cuck

>points out a spelling error when he has no argument
Point proven

I'm embarrassed for you.

>my father died, such hardship
Nigger, everyone's got a father and they're all going to die. You're not special. Neither's your dad. Or his rotting corpse.