GTA IV came out 4 years after GTA: San Andreas

>GTA IV came out 4 years after GTA: San Andreas
>GTA V came out 5 years after GTA IV
>GTA V is five years old and there hasn't even been an announcement trailer for the next GTA game
What are the devs doing?

did you fail first grade math?

Milking GTA V's delicious microtransactions.

I'm sure they're making one behind the scenes, but GTA V is still selling better than most new games.

What? I'm pretty sure GTA 5 came out in 2013 and it's 2018 in like 25 days.

This.

They're gonna do the same for Red Dead 2.

Michael did nothing wrong.

This

Rockstar are grade A jews now. Good luck waiting for a new GTA.

they're making lots money off of gta online so I doubt they'll make another game and if they do it will be probably just be online play and full of MTX.

Do you even want a new GTA at this point? You just know it'd be micro transaction riddled bullshit.

There will never be another San Andreas. The next GTA (estimated ETA: 2020, 2024 on PC) will have microtransactions and tons of bullshit, even in single player. The sooner you accept it, the better.

GTA V was the most hyped ive ever been for a game. I even got the special edition for the xbox 360 when it first came out. Boy was i disappointed.

>tfw feeling old

I think user means GTA 6 would come out 6 years after V to continue the “trend”?

All this doomsaying about micotransactions is retarded. We'll see if the quality of RDR2's campaign suffers because of it.

>What are the devs doing?

Coasting off retards who still purchase Shark Cards in droves

This, GTA as a series is basically dead to me. But that ok because indies are getting better and better.

Even some AAA games are looking promising like cyberpunk 2077 (if it ever comes out)

The thing you knew as GTA is dead Jim
Long live microtransactions.

The quality of GTA V definitely suffered, we didn't get any singleplayer updates.

The jews even made it that you couldn't get mp items in single player until people started modding it to bypass the block.

You couldn't even spawn them, you had to actually crack them as they were locked

It already did for GTA V, and there was no singleplayer DLCs because of them.

>The quality of GTA V definitely suffered, we didn't get any singleplayer updates.
It's a kike practice but it didn't retroactively make the base game worse.

I'm sorry you can't judge quality of something independent of the bullshit. Not trying to defend R*ofDavid but like I said we'll see just how badly it affects RDR2.

you imply that the latest release of GTA wasn't GTA 5 on PC 2 years ago

>user sets out a pattern in the op.

>too stupid to connect the dots

This. And GTAV is still $60 on steam and $40 on console.

>try playing GTAV online for the first time
>can't buy any guns until I level up
>can't even get the shittiest armor till I level up
>everyone has fucking assault rifles and body armor
>autistic grinding
>shark cards, need I say more?

It's been 5 years and this is why we still don't have an announcement for GTAVI. The company has just become too jewish now and they're making bank off of shark cards it's sad.

it came out September of 2013 not early 2013