What's the Death Grips of videos games?

What's the Death Grips of videos games?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/2724692/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something that was genuinely great on release but turned to turbo shit the more popular it got due to both the playerbase and the devs?

Ace of Spades

Overwatch

Demon's Souls is the Exmilitary of video games. Dark Souls is The Money Store.

Yep

the silver case

Bloodborne is Niggas on the Moon

>t: i got plebfiltered by steroids

hmm over-rated gay shit for hipsters under the facade of genuine depth...

Dwarf Fortress? Although thats not really fair to DF which is actually for genuine autists and outcasts rather than just wanna-be hipsters,

I don't know, what's the most important game series of this decade?
Steroids was fucking great bros can't wait for the new album.

I didn't even know they had new stuff coming out.

Minecraft

death grips is online bro

Yea Steroids was really great. We're supposed to be getting at least a new track this month.

they pretended to be quitting music when people started seeing through their "so deep" bullshit and realizing its just some nigger making shitty noises with delusions of grandure

now theyre back to producing the same generic shit that hasnt been interesting since Exmilitary

but I guess retards like this nob-gobblin still suck them off so fuck it why not milk easy money off idiots by spamming a few synths and shitty noises over retarded rap lyrics

seething

>milk easy money off
They post most if not all of their material online for free, dummy.

I can't believe these people came out of where I live right now

Wait a minute yes I can

abc7.com/2724692/

Fuck Sacramento CA

>Implying Steroids and Bottomless Pit are shit

Puh-leb

deathgrips is pleb as fuck idiot, get some taste

unironically this

bottomless pit is a nice collection of bangers, but steroids feels like you're actually rediscovering the dg sound again. Seriously interested in how this album will turn out.

seriously just like all his other albums

are you realy this retarded? I thought you were baiting here but now it seems like you really dont have 2 IQ to rub together and really think all the nigger screams and random beeps is "deep insightful music" and somewhere in your brain you convince yourself that you "get it" and taht everyone else is too shallow. pathetic

ok sweetie