What is the point of controllers shaking?

haptic feedback

To drain your batteries really fast.

It's to help blind gamers. Kind of like braille

simulate late-stage arthritis

You rest the controller against your girl's perfect vag. She's got the kind that's all labia majora. No minora till you part her puffy lips.

She moans. You tell her she's gotta wait till the next save point. She blows you while you keep playing.

To stick them in your stinkyhole haha

this
turn this shit off and you get like 2.5X more battery out of your charge or AAs.

What does yours smell like? Haha my buddy told me to ask that haha

Being obnoxious as fuck if you put it down during a cutscene.

Immersion you stupid fucks.

I found out how to trigger the rumble forever and then put it on my dick tll I cum.

Shut the FUCK up. Talk again and I'll bust a fucking clip in your face.

Immersion, that thing most of you can't wrap your heads around.

haha

>tfw fapping sessions take me at least 40 minutes every day, sometimes even twice a day
>tfw can't even cum from vibrations anymore
Did I break my dick? My gf is actually scared of having sex with me because it takes me hours while she is just suffering through countless orgasms and just wants it to stop

Controllers are super dirty, she'd probably get an infection.

Back the fuck off?!??

Yeah, what I need to be fully immersed in a game is the controller shaking in my hand, reminding me I'm holding a controller and that I'm playing a game.

Seems pretty counter intuitive for something supposedly made for immersion.

I find this extremely helpful in driving games that implement it really well.
>veering off the road?
>the vibration will change and let you know
>is your drifting on point and not hitting the guard rails?
>the vibration will change and let you know

This

Depends on the controller.
SC haptic feedback implementation is essential for decent trackball emulation. Thing just won't without it.
HD Rumble does have some solid feedback. But that one is not a necessity. Except a few time developers intentionally make it a must. Just like those SMO burried moon puzzles.

>batteries
>wireless controllers
the absolute state of neo Sup Forums

Not even. Play a racing game or something for a while with vibration turned on, then turn it off. The game will feel empty and hollow.

Also, Metal Gear Solid's way of doing subtle story-based vibration was great. I wish films did it. :^)

>he doesn't regularly disinfect his controllers

just don't fap for awhile. your sensitivity will return with time. if it doesn't then you damaged your shit beyond repair.

mag

>>tfw can't even cum from vibrations anymore
Why the "even"? That would make you extremely oversensitive. I've always found this weird. You hear countless stories of people masturbating with vibrating controllers or humping their pillow or something. How can people get off doing weird things like that? Is it a cutfag thing?

Retard /k/ wannabe.