Ladies and Gentlemen, the new open world game that will dethrone BOTW

Ladies and Gentlemen, the new open world game that will dethrone BOTW.

>wan piss

Is there only the one page?

That environment reminds me of Primordia from Xenoblade X for some reason.

yeah im sure this time this anime tie-in wont be generic shit

Both are open world shit though.

Do japs call open world free field?

One Piece is actually good though.

REALLY
THIS IS REAL?

I'll buy it only if Carrot Blanco is playable

Why are those buildings in the first screenshot so tiny?

How does it make you feel to know that she'll never be a part of the crew?

>Wan Piss
It sucks.

all the clues are pointing towards her joining tho

>wan piss

Lol, you've taken a wrong turn friendo, that meme game has clearly been taylor-made for reddit

Proof? Pedro is basically alive and if you don't think so you are utterly retarded.

If One Piece is a reddit manga, what's the Sup Forums manga?

My Hero Academia

kek

Yotsuba

Sorry, forgot that we can't have popular tastes.
*Black Clover

hahaha

>PS4 and PC

lol, the shitty Switch can never catch a break

only says ps4 you dumbshit

sony wins again

>warm piss
>selling games outside of Japan

>literally 2/4 of big platforms confirmed
>hurrrr hurr switch
?

sonygros aren't the worst console warri-

You would expect there would be a Switch version after getting Unlimited World Red and Pirate Warriors 3 ports for it.

>no pc confirmation
>they insist there is one

PCfats everyone. Point and laugh. Sony wins again. Deal with it.

fuck off nintenbro. tired of you manbabies.

Just further makes my argument laughable.
>literally 1/4 of big platforms confirmed
>hurrr hurr switch

hardly

we're just throwing our big dicks around. Deal with it.

Still waiting on that PC confirmation btw. No one has provided proof. Till then, we win. So shut up and let the big boys talk about the cool anime game you'll never get.

Sonybros are obsessed with nintendo

This is a high production value kiddy game, and little kids are the Switch's target audience. Missing out on shit like this is what hurts them most, not stuff like Witcher, Souls, Red Dead Redemption or Nioh.

You are terrible at baiting haha holy shit

Every One Piece game has been shit. How is this going to be any different?

PERONA BEST NAKAMA

ODA WAS A MISTAKE

>you're posting bait and you're bad!
yeah man I'm posting bait when I'm simply calling out pcbros for claiming this PS4 exclusive was on PC. right. Makes total fucking sense.

you really need to think this shit through user

she only lusts for mihawk's dick

If only wan piss was any good and I actually care for the series. Should have just used Dragon Ball.

Is anyone excited for the Seven Deadly Sins game?

Dr. Stone

And here I thought Open World game shit couldn't get worse after Breath of Shit.

Does Sup Forums only read Jump what the fuck

Hajime no Ippo

especially since it ends with the MC forced to give up on his dream

Can we create pirates? Can we create our own pirate crew to rival the straw hats?

i would be but its basically the J-Stars/Naruto Storm/One piece burning blood type of game and I'm so fucking tired of those.

Either do something new or copy Guilty Gear.

>game about pirates
>set in land

what a dumb move
they could had made something like Wind Waker

im assuming you can sail, otherwise there would be no point to an "open world" one piece game.

FUCK, I didn't even know that they released actual gameplay footage. From the screenshots before it looked like an action adventure game.

Sup Forums's goddess (umaru) only read jumpu, we're just following.

>pc
You wish, mustard race.

ha no. i don't even know what to call the Naruto Storm-esque fighting games but its hard to call them fighting games, but its basically that

I'm seriously tired of bandai namco copying the formula with every property they have instead of making legit action adventure games or just making traditional fighters.

I was until it turned out to be another UNS arena fighter.

Jojo

I would love a One Piece that focused more on adventuring and exploring
Both Unlimited Adventure and Cruise touched on this but still kept it contained so expanding it would be pretty neat
World Red was disappointing for me so I can't wait for this
Only thing I hope for is that the environments won't be as bland looking as what I see in this pic, looks boring
One Piece is all about he creative settings that would make an adventure entertaining, maybe Oda will help a little and add some areas and places he wish he could've made into the series but never had a real opportunity to do

stopped being a thing after Steel Ball Run finished. Sorry to burst your bubble dude.

arena fighter? is that what they're called?

ok name, sounds a lot nicer than they actually play.

All they have to do is make a fucking action-adventure game.

I roll my eyes at all these Action-Adventure manga becoming musous. Fuck generic musous.

I hope it's good but it probably won't be. I just wanted Burning Blood 2 desu.

>Sorry to burst your bubble dude.

They did that with the One Piece unlimited series

>jojalion is good! you just don't understand!
you can deny it all you want but jojo's presence on this site was stronger when steel ball run was running.

I don't know if that is the most accepted general term, but it's the one that works best for me.

They're like muso games, take a long ass break and it can be fun again for a little while.

I was joking about bursting bubbles dude, relax

>Sup Forums wants to think jojo, berserk, or goblin slayer
>in reality it's a witch's printing office

never

Nah, its just that contrarians saw it get to popular after the anime and now most of the time jojo is poster is to shitpost. Jojolion is great.

Cromartie High School

There is nothing that will get me to playing a wan piss game.

>Dragon Ball
It's just as bad. Especially now that it's in the Super era.

Neck yourself furfag

As long as my man Jinbe is playable, I'm all for it.

Yotsuba, dummy

>some areas and places he wish he could've made into the series but never had a real opportunity to do
Dude, if Oda wants to add something to the manga he just fucking does, he said in an interview that the reason why he likes working on One Piece so much is that he can basically do whatever the fuck he wants with the setting, which keeps it fresh. The only "canon" thing not in the manga is Daddy Masterson.

>She literally has white hair
Does Oda lurk here?

Black Clover because it's a mess of legendary proportions that people still follow for some reason

She will fuck Chopper that same night

Black Clover is dumb fun, sure it's fucking trash but it's my kind of trash. Also it has some legitimate cool characters like the MC boss or the trap magic dude

ESTO EL ES FIN GRANDE MADRE

it'll be PS4 only in Japan with it being PS4/PC in the west like always. Stop acting new.

it already looks like shit just from this scan.

>japanese open world
this is 100000% going to be fucking awful. Why can't they just make a fucking level based action game that has a lot of characters and high replayability?

who the fuck wants a low budget, hideous copy-paste open world from japanese devs? fucking no one

Why can't they just make a game where you follow the manga from the beginning till the current arc? Just patch as DLC each new arc and charge money for them

GHOST

HORO HORO HORO HORO HORO

>yfw you notice horo->horror

I thought Horo came from Hollow

I'd settle for wanda, really.

Just listen to nips, they say Horro for Horror. Making Horro into Horo is just a step away for Oda's singular character laughs

If you think anime characters having white hair is some Sup Forums meme then you need to get out because you are clearly underage.

Xenoblade's Dahlia Burst Mode

Looks like you need to lurk more

>Ladies and Gentlemen, the new open world game that will dethrone BOTW.
>Implying Bamco would shell out all that money to make anime game on the scale and quality of Breath of the Wild.
I wish, because One Piece has a world that could actually benefit from an open world game due to the sheer variety of locations, especially if they got Oda do design a country/nation/region for the game. But for that Bamco would need to invest a ton of money into the project, and they'd never do that for an anime game.

>dethrone BOTW.

>implying Sup Forums is Sup Forums

I don't read this manga anymore but I have seen people argue about fishman or bunnygirl and what if they both join

>anime-styled characters in a "realistic" enviroment.

It' s shit from the start.

One Piece is better than dragon ball in literally every conceivable way from world building to story structure to characters. One Piece is entry level AF anime and Dragon Ball is entry level even compared to that. Db just happens to be shitty on top of it.

All the people ive ever suggested one piece have said it was too long for them to read, the fucking retards. I wouldn't called it entry level these days.