This game is literally unplayable on the Switch...

This game is literally unplayable on the Switch. They downgraded the graphics to N64 levels and it still gets around 5-10 fps. This is what happens when your port isnt of a year+ old game.

>buying multiplats on the Switch
You brought this on yourself.

DOOM on Switch is pretty damn good.

It's because the Nvidia shield was never meant to play games.
That's why literally every port is dogshit, even first party titles run like ass.
>Xeno2, 368p
>Zelda, a cell shaded game has an average resolution of 800p with frequent fps drops
>L.A. noire, a game from 6 years ago, gets frequent fps drops with some of the worst draw distance I've ever seen
>Doom 600p, the whole game runs at ~24fps if you play on the hardest difficulty

It's "pretty good" compared to being unplayable. It's still the worst version.

Its still on the eshop as well. The game is 60 bucks and is unplayable. Nintendo is allowing an unplayable game to be sold.

its shit on every system

And the only portable version

Portability is fairly worthless if the game runs like shit.

>muh portable
I bet you faggots never leave your fucking house, much less play video games outside.

Its playable on other systems though

To each their own.

Its also 200% more expensive than every other system, and runs worse.

Compared to most ports of OG Doom, this port is fucking great. Honestly, the biggest problem with Switch Doom is having to play Doom on controller instead of keyboard and mouse. Being able to play on the go is great tho, and it was totally worth buying the game a second time.

>Story Designer still not back
>gameplay reduced to a series of QTEs because wrestlers are physically incapable of standing up until they do an arbitrarily reversal

How did Yukes fuck this series up so badly?

>Its also 200% more expensive than every other system
Yeah screw that.

>Being able to play on the go is great tho
My Switch has never even left the dock, because I'm not a child who can't go more than hour without video games.

>Buying from the 2K jew

Just play fire pro dude

>thought career mode would be something akin to the early season modes where you rise on the ticket through performance
>instead it's a linear shitshow that railroads you into being a corporate-shilling heel the moment you move up from NXT

So much for using a console's seller function, right? Let him do whatever the hell he wants to instead of being a snobbish motherfucker and acting like people should do what you favor.

>So much for using a console's seller function, right?
It's selling function is being a console that plays Nintendo games. Buying multiplats on a Nintendo console after sixth gen is asinine.

Everyone knew it would suck ass when it was delayed and ran bad on other consoles. No one cares, sonybro. We're getting Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3, SMT V and Metroid Prime 4 and they're all exclusives.

NEVER EVER. Off yourself, sonybro.

>physically incapable of standing up
This is what I miss about the old N64 games and shit. The new gameplay is only good for doing CPU free for all where you pit silly characters against silly characters. Actually playing the game is a exercise in frustration.

The graphics are actually pretty good. Dunno why it has all the same glitches as the ps4 version given it had more time

I own a Switch faggot. So Im getting those games too. Hurr durr, someone criticizing garbage business tactics must be a Sonybro.

Even the pre-2k15 games seemed to be alright, ever since that they've become obsessed with every mechanic being a QTE or a minigame of some kind, I just want to beat people up again.

The game runs like ass even on PS4
And its mainly Yukes cant program for shit/they're being forced to add pointless shit instead of fixing the actual game. Switch being pathetically bad was expected.

>That feel when 2K14 is still unironically the best WWE game to be released in the last decade. A game that can literally kill PS3's and loads like dogshit.

>breaking out of the cell in HiaC now requires some dumb perk that almost nobody has

What fucking idiot is in charge of these games nowadays?

>suddenly sonygers care about games dropping below 30fps
HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

When something has to be downgraded and still has performance issues it sticks out even more.

except when it was downgraded from the PC version, then IT'S FINE GUYS, REALLY

Laptops...