BBBFFFFPPPKPKPBOUAHHHAHAHAJSOJOLJKOSDFJKLSMLDKGFDLJGMJQSK%JGR¨QKOEJGO¨QSKGKQSDJGK¨JS¨KORKDRKTHJ¨DKHDKLFJBGOKDJBGPJK...

BBBFFFFPPPKPKPBOUAHHHAHAHAJSOJOLJKOSDFJKLSMLDKGFDLJGMJQSK%JGR¨QKOEJGO¨QSKGKQSDJGK¨JS¨KORKDRKTHJ¨DKHDKLFJBGOKDJBGPJKSNPGJISHQPZGTRORKDRKTHJ¨DKHDKLFJBGOKDJBGPJKSNPGJISHQPZGTRFIPODJGIUDFGJDHFGUSDHNG89UDSHG9ISADJG9DSJGDSGJFDSUIGJDUIGNFDIGNFJIGNASFMFGTRUKFDIGVOXCHNBUFIDGHGNIGFFDJHFGID89SHGJDISGHDS9IJGFDIGJFIFHKGJIKOAWSNAUJIDNUJSIDBGNXFGFDVB,FDPHOMKODSFBASUIFVABSYFSYDUFDFNGIKFDGHIMFDGFDSMGISDFKJGUNSDGUNDSGSDNGVDSNGSDGNSDGNSDGNSUGSDNUGISADNGMAIMFRENUITURYETREUIWEIOIMOFA[FSDNAKJFDNFJREYBNFERBNJFUREBNJFBNASBTGSBADTQWGDRQWFFTVDWQVDWQBFENFDYUNJISDFNFIDSFDSNPFDSASDAFSFA

hi

sometimes I really do wonder why I still browse this board

Big if true

Is this /s4s?

is 6 inch erect an okay size?

To be fair you need an iq of 27 to understand this post.

So you can say you were there to spit on its grave when it finally died

Might as well enjoy the funposting because this site is sure as shit not going to get better.

The next post is a 4

BIDEO
BAYEMES
AGGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAAAAA

let's see

Thanks for the steam key bro

>Sup Forums's retard culture is now resulting in this
This is it it, the lowest this board can get. It can't possibly get any worse.

At this point it makes me laugh far too much when I think about how our shitposting has literally descended into retard speak.

this isn't even close to being the worst thread on Sup Forums right now

really makes you think

is there any medium intended for lower iq people than bido gams?

Why is Sup Forums so garbage now?

You just had to do it, didn't you?

We've been here before with herp derp posting tbf.

Made me chuckle OP

You poor naive bastard

This shit is like something out of the Binding of Isaac now.

I'll give you that, but those resembled words. More than at least.

vee is always garbage, it's been garbage since the gamerage exodus and the amerimutt elections. A wojak thread isn't the sign anyone needs to realise this.

How can it get worse from here? We have pass the controller spammed daily. We have this "new" "meme" with retards slamming their keyboards, we have anal vore. E celeb and off topic. At least the spam we used to get in the past was a single person doing it. This is the culture now. Posters think like this.

>How can it get worse from here?
Stop it. Just stop now.

I want some chocolate now mhmmmm

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

Quality

"Hey hey hey, liking traps is fucking gay!"

>hurrdurr le nufags are so bad remember when we were all pedophiles?

RECLAIM WOJAK
don't put up with this anymore

post the original everytime you see these abominations

I miss when wojaks were relatively dignified

Looking for something, Yugi boy?

slowjaks are funnier

This, I try not to laugh but it's one of the worst and best things

I do it to find that one thread about something I like where you can actually discuss the game. Haven't seen one since last spring though.

>knowyourmeme
kill yourself

I feel like people have forgotten when Sup Forums was literally 90% doubles threads and posts. We have a long, long way to go before we ever top that.