Sealed away with the embodiment of pure evil for 100 years

>sealed away with the embodiment of pure evil for 100 years
>emerge with zero psychological trauma

Because link rescue her, as long link is with her she will overcome any trauma, like the girl in pic related will be as long the medieval doomguy is with her. Of course, if link dies on her, she will snap.

well it was probably like 99% boredom 1% holding back a thing with no coherent thoughts

Are there any doujins of Calamity Ganon raping and mindbreaking an ethereal Zelda?

Yeah yeah, no on cares about that. What we DO care about is whether Zelda would make the best wife in BOTW.

Does Sup Forums agree? Who do you think would be the best BOTW wife?

I made one but it's for the personal use only sorry

Link

>stuck in the same place, doing the same thing for 100 years
I’d have just let Ganon do whatever after a few days

She's voiced by my favorite cure, so she's instantly best BotW wife

Don't you have a kingdom to fail Hylia?

>Sealed away with the embodiment of the biggest, most powerful and angry cock for a 100 years
She loved every second of it.

There's one of pig Ganon using her as bait for female Link and then raping and murding female Link which some how convinces Zelda and Midna that subbing for him would a be a good idea that won't end horribly.

Paya is best waifu material.

Link is best wife

In the long run letting Ganon win and then waiting for a new Link and Zelda to pop up would have probably been for the best

Link

what if zelda was the true embodiment of evil an calamity ganon was a distraction?

legal loli best loli

shit, it was for

What sort of wife would female Link be?

Also, what sort of husband would male Zelda be?

Wasn't Windwaker only 100 years after OOT? So I assumed a new Link was around every 100 years. Why is there no new Link in Breath of the Wild if 100 years have passed?

Because he's not dead.

Ah yes, Paya. Come over here, I need you to pilot this divine beast. Far, far away from Link.

>>sealed away with the embodiment of pure evil for 100 years
>>Didn't emerge as a decrepit old woman incapabile of moving

So a new Link can only be born if the old one is dead?

A dedicated, glutton, cute wife who also fights well femLink would be
I’m not sure male Zelda one. tsundere?

She should have came out old and then got SCIENCE'd by Purah to be young again

i love zelda. i want to kiss her.

man the ending was such shit, Ganon was way too easy too

Because there isn't actually a unifying timeline in the series. Nintendo makes a game, and then after the fact tries to awkwardly shoehorn it all together because their most vocal fans demanding a timeline have the 'tism.

That's how I interpret it at least.

I can imagine male Zelda dropping his spaghetti when femLink acts like a total, innocent qt.

please i need the source of this

that may have been the case before but ss, botw and minish cap just to name a few were clearly made with the timeline in mind

do you even have to ask

that's usually how reincarnation works

what's being reincarnated if one is still alive

Then it's not reincarnation. You have to die first.

Dear god

How come LTTP Link is alive and an old man in Link Between worlds?

She's the chosen holder of the Triforce of Wisdom. She found a way to manage.

>raped for 100 years straight by any monster Ganon could find
>her pussy is the size of a car muffler
>wife material

>tfw just fapped to some staight /d/-tier shit
>her pussy is the size of a car muffler
shes still tight unless she took some divine beast zoo cock if you know what I mean

You know those giants you randomly find in fields, and those flying dragons?
Those are her fluffers, just the warm ups

Please, she’s not even the best wife in her own series.

Her not aging a day was dumb as shit. She really should have been a ghost or really old, would have given the story some much needed emotional punch. Goddamn A Link Between World did more with its story than BotW and it had fewer and much less detailed cutscenes.

Nintendo really is fucking awful at telling "cinematic" stories, they're way better with technical restrictions. Other M's story was not a fluke solely caused by Sakamoto, it's what happens when Nintendo tries to tell a serious story with high production values. With Nintendo, less is much much more.

This. Bugged the shit out of me. Literally every other character showed aging or had died of old age. Yet Zelda and Link somehow manage to emerge unscathed.

Well Ganons loads have anti aging property’s and after 100 years Zelda has received atleast 30 thousand

something something triforce protection something something?

well in SS Zelda was able to seal herself for thousands of years in the past so....

Fuck I wanna play botw as this cutie now