Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/(current)
vidyart2.booru.org/(backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cTNccqw.jpg
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=348262
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANCHOR POST

NuGod of War, but Kratos' son is his real son

Requesting MGQ Ilias lookin' distorted, deformed and trippy just like Cackletta (the green witch on the right). Bonus points if she's also scaring the hell out of someone

Nia doing Wonder Woman's pose with WW clothes as well.

Since the 30th anniversary of Altered Beast is this year, I would like to request a full body pin-up of the Centurion in his Maximum Body power up form (the one before his transformation), in his red trunks (maybe have a bulge), showing off his huge muscles, and grinning with delight! No beard, clean shave and in color.

Requesting Nia being fucked anally.

Your waifu loves you!

Grandma used to say, "The wishes of the children are the future reality…Adults that laugh at such dreams are no longer human."

Endless Space request.

Requesting Horatio having sex with femHoratio to breed more Horatios.

Requesting Himiko as a red mage.

Since you guys keep telling me to commission, does anyone know a good artist that likes blazblue and is open for commission right now?

Requesting Gara and Khora from Warframe as your stereotypical old lesbian couple.

Maybe holding hands.

bump

Requesting 2B strangling 9S, but drawn like the Simpsons

DAAAAMN

Hope OR gets to see it!

requesting Jecht and Geese cross countering each other with smirks on their faces

can you resize that?

Or here, thanks.

Just woke up and that looks awesome

good Op

>these car/road/bridge/sign captchas are giving me cancer

To continue a topic from a few threads ago, who would be up for a Chinese New Year collab? For the doggo year

Requesting something cute, or giving a footjob while standing up with Katsuhika Ougi from FGO.

Requesting Blazblue's Mai Natsume with her breasts pressed on glass.

I'd be down for drawing some dog girls, if that's the plan.

But there are only like three dog girls in games.

Thats the idea. Also girls in qipaos/cheongsams. We've been doing valentines annually and its getting boring, so maybe doing something new might be interesting.

Requesting Luka dressed as a pimp giving Alice a nice fox fur coat.

Requesting nude Nia with small or middle-sized breasts (not too big please) and trimmed landingstrip down there (not a big bush, just a cute strip).

Requesting this scene with Daidoji drawn

this but she's also pressing her balls against the glass

Requesting 2B and 9S fighting against (or alongside, i'll leave that to the taker) Android Yamada, from Yokai Watch 3.

Requesting an instant loss 2koma of Kagerou saying she wont lose to dick, then a second panel of her with a litter of pups

Silly user, girls dont have testiculees.

Requesting the remove kebab picture on the right side with Rantaro from Danganronpa V3.
With text: REMOVE MASTERMIND

Why Rantaro? Because the beret is his favorite gift-item.

looks like these threads are finally dying again

Requesting a comfy revenant wrapped in a blanket.

Rinka and Ranka wearing sexy outfits, and on a bed.
More lewds in general would be awesome
Please

Requesting Es wearing Mash's dangerous beast outfit from Fate/Grand Order or naked on a bed and covered in a sprinkle of rose petals i.imgur.com/cTNccqw.jpg
Joke idea is her dressed as a giga puddi

to be fair it's because last thread OP didn't even include the topic

people arent that stupid

and this one does have it and it barely has 40 posts in 2 hours, and most of them are one guy

Requesting the scene in the middle with Aigis and Labrys.

Reference for Daidoji

Requesting any art for Pyre. Anything at all related to the game.

It has great artstyle.

Requesting Poppi and Tora traveling by motorcycle, with Poppi driving while Tora rides in the sidecar

Draw QP getting a red rocket from belly rubs.

Holy shit. It's been far too long since I saw a delivery this good on the drawthreads. Nice one.

Requesting my MMO character in the Darkest Dungeon style, having a moment of "virtue" where the characters in the game overcome the hardships of the expedition on a critical moment, motivating themselves to keep going foward.

If possible, her virtue also being "Powerful", others like "Focused" or "Corageous" is fine too.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

Requesting these four Xenoblade characters having a tea party, with Malos and Mythra being grumps about it.

Alternatively, requesting anything you can think up with all four of them.

Re-requested with the permission of the original delivery's artist.

Requesting Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 innocently gallivanting around in a Male Loincloth none the wiser to Nia struggling to hide the effect he's having on her.

Nice butt, good shit drawfriend.

It certainly does.

Requesting Marielx's waifu being brutally raped while he watches and cries.

it was delivered a few threads back
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=348262

Requesting Kawakami cooking breakfast in an apron

Requesting Gill with his hair in a ponytail

Requesting Luigi wearing sunglasses with an emotionless face as he fires an AK-47 on a group of Yoshi's while Pumped Up Kicks plays in his head

Requesting new shits

Requesting the last frame of the gif with a vidya girl.

if it's bothering you that much, you can use Legacy captcha until March

Requesting Hypnotized Harem Girl Aqua, happily dancing for her master.

Requesting this villager strapped into the chair at Shampoodles, and having her hair turned back into its natural color against her will

Should I start attaching that image to my request? I figured the artist's permission put me in the clear.

Just the part where you shit on the artist is fine

I didn't even see that there. I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

could someone do a 2B / ZSS fusion?

Nah

Requesting Rhajat having a wardrobe malfunction with her top.

Any drawfriends here?, i want to open commissions but i'm not sure how much should i charge.

post your best piece. and how dirty are you willing to get as far as lewd

Jeez these threads have really been dying lately.

Requesting Naoto from Persona 4 dressed like Steve from Blue's Clues

>last thread got over 20 deliveries
sure, threads in decay

Check the /aco/ comm thread.

not a drawfag but people generally say you should be aiming for at least an hourly wage for what you can do (depending on where you live)

if you don't mind, could you post a pic or two to show what experience level you're at

Depends on how good you are + how popular you are.

Then consider the value of the time it takes to complete a particular type of drawing and calculate what would realisticly be worth charging and someone would actually pay for.

You could test the watters first.

You know that thread lasted a day right?

I'm not sure either, i have my price list but i'm not sure if it's correct.
Maybe it's more than it should be.

And? The fact that it lasted a day and had minimal shitposting and offtopic-posting is a good thing. Better a slow thread with 20 deliveries that lasts a day then a fast thread with 5 deliveries that lasts three hours

I wasnt asking you

requesting Aile in a henshin pose

>Better a slow thread with 20 deliveries that lasts a day then a fast thread with 5 deliveries that lasts three hours

You know there's no difference between one thread with 20 deliveries and 7 with 3 each right? The only reason slow threads would be better is if, oh, I dunno, you spam a lot of requests and reposting 30+ posts every thread is a pain.

Requesting Yukari as a giantess and embarrassed by everyone looking up her skirt.

Requesting Sachiko in a bear suit crying as the suit through a will of it's own tears through the office bear hugging all she loves to the point of snapping their spines. as she is forced to look them face to face as they are broken, powerless to stop it.

Yuuyaki having a fight with Mina Majikina or something, even pressing their breasts together works

Draw Judith (Tales of Vesperia) in this wedding dress of hers. Also Judith wearing a seductive lingerie or outfit.
With huge soft breasts, optionally lactating and in need of relief.

Requesting Lea from Highschool Romance in the Divine Bustier

Requesting an outfit swap of Mysterious Heroine X and Mai Natsume, one or the other is fine if you don't want to do both.

relax

But there is a difference. And of course, you just don't get it.

Requesting Ryu Hayabusa fucking the shit out of a defeated Honoka from Dead or Alive.

Just because somthing doesnt get your dick hard doesnt mean its not a good drawing.

Requesting the guild marm walking to a hot spring wearing just a towel.

Requesting Jungo pondering about what autism means while standing next to a Sonic version of Jack Frost

>There's a difference, but I can't tell you because you wouldn't get it

I know you're just dragging this on so you have someone else to help you bump your thread so I'll leave you to spamming requests. Because apparently the best threads are the ones where you're the only requester.

Glad you realize that. Its not like you're requesting anything anyway.

Requesting Tyrael and Flonne posing together. It can be something cute, like Flonne giving Tyrael a hug, or something badass, like both of them in a battle-ready pose.

Requesting Insomni being sexually harrassed and fucked by her least favorite vegetable: large, phallic mushrooms.

Shove mushrooms in her mouth, between her tits, her pussy, or if from behind, inbetween her ass cheeks and in her mouth, or her being double penetrated by the vegetable she hates so much