About to fight this piece of shit, what am i in for? i hate drawn out turn-based battles

about to fight this piece of shit, what am i in for? i hate drawn out turn-based battles.

>drawn out turn-based battle
boy are you in for a treat

I had trumpeter and I felt like it broke this fight, that said his battle is more fun than the final battle

a river in a dry land

the last ace in a lost hand

>what am iiiin fooooooor
A RIVER IN A DRY LAND
THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND

the best boss fight in the game and the only one with a degree of challenge

Trumpeter breaks any fight

AM I FINALLY GETTING THROUGH TO YOU JOKER

The beauty of Persona 5 is that the fights are never drawn out, once you find out the trick though trial and error that is.

I could just flat out tell you, but you're a grown adult, just go in smart and try a certain elements of attack to see what works on each phase.

by the time you fight him though you should have already fused a bunch of stupid broken shit so he's not hard at all

Leave right the fuck now before you get spoiled. It’s the only good boss fight in this shit game.

I like his super villain costume.

>The beauty of Persona 5 is that the fights are never drawn out,
That's a lie. Shido and the final boss are a borefest.

that depends on the player, it is the only inherently difficult battle

The best part of Persona 5

>Shido's boss fight
>Sae's Palace
>Sae's Boss fight
>Kamoshida's entire arc
>Yusuke in general

These are the only things that make the game worth it

gotta clear your head of anger and greed

Futaba's palace was also a nice change of pace, shame about the disaster that was September month.

well heres how it goes
so first you fight his pet cat
then you fight his pet cat (bird)
then you fight him in his egypt house
now heres the big spoiler!
you fight bdsm senator armstrong, then the whole fight becomes wrestlemania. now hurry up and go play it because it only takes 5 days to beat.

I wish they expanded on the town part of Futaba's palace instead of a small area to chase some fag around

Nanomachines, son.

>i hate drawn out turn-based battles.
then why would you play Persona? Do you hate yourself?