STPeach swatted

Why is the gaming community so toxic? The same guy who did this to her, swatted another person because he had a fight with him during a CoD match which caused him to be killed when then police showed up to his door.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/calgary-woman-targeted-in-swatting-case-has-prolific-online-presence/article37587781/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JSzhw5C48
youtube.com/watch?v=RgfFekyyMyA
youtube.com/watch?v=0blgtpXp9_g
youtube.com/watch?v=khKpwMNIlFU
youtube.com/watch?v=az2FPvPtQgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0iTrkn0RQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=gvFhhLoTYeU
youtube.com/watch?v=qKbJEfjHUHU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gFyHrbAtE
youtube.com/watch?v=F9MDuRFiy-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=56IlJOrrwIc
youtube.com/results?search_query=amwf&sp=CAI%3D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because people are spiteful and petty over little things like video games

>when she had dressed as Mrs. Claus and given away prizes such as microphones and gamer gloves to her viewers
give me the pictures of gamer gloves right now

As Ms Claus

This can't be the same guy who got the other dude killed?

>toxic

Sage, hide, report.

hate people who do that
>thanks, I wanted to buy new carpet

>mfw you can't even properly troll and get people salty in voice or text chat, because they might actually kill you now.
GG EZ is basically a death sentence now

I doubt it, IIRC that guy was quickly arrested already. If he swatted somebody else again already he’d be the biggest retard in the world.
>Listening to that slimely fuck trying to justify how nothing that happened was his fault

>literal cleavage whore girl gamer

Who cares? She deserves it for being an empty cum dumpster with no personality.

That guy who swatted and got the other guy killed should honestly have had some off duty cops come to his house and break his kneecaps.

>that shitty ass tree

no wonder why they filtered that on overwatch

>twitch
>Doesn't even play vidya
deserved it

Let's just jump to the real reason why you made this thread.
Why gamers are such losers that throw money to shitty average girls on webcams and gaining nothing in return?
I mean holy shit. atleast chaturbate losers see some action when they throw money at camwhores.
What level of a loser do you have to be, that can't even find some courage to pay a hooker so instead you waste money on online cam whores to see them laugh in their underwear
Their parents work hard day and night just so their disappointment of a son wastes their hard earned money in such stupid manners
fuck.

Riced?

>Tyler Raj Barriss, a 25-year-old Los Angeles man with an alleged history of swatting – phoning authorities to report hoax emergencies such as bomb threats and hostage situations to elicit a huge police presence – has since been charged with three counts of mischief and fraud charges in relation to the Calgary incident.

Looks like it was the same guy, this happened just a week before he got the guy in Kansas killed.

Blizzard is literally saving the lifes of other people.

Did you read the article? It is the same guy - Tyler Raj Barriss

Who gives a fuck about some camwhore?

I have zero sympathy for twitch camwhores

Autists have been spamming her on all boards for months now. I don't get it.

Is "prolific online presence" code for whoring yourself out online?

it's not about her, it's the fact that people are getting killed by SWAT for being disliked on the internet

>People donate money to her
Dumb virgins. They could go on a camsite and give money to girls who are actually going to take their clothes off.

Respect her guys. She’s a woman and deserves it.

r/hapas mongoloids do who worship her and try to use her against white men

ITT: beta soyboy weebs who donate money to streamers

>the gaming community
>just a few fucking retards that are obviously really fucking dumb and everybody knows that games are the dumb person's medium
How is this 'the gaming community'?

>gamer gloves
she deserves to go to jail

lol

r/hapas hates white men for taking all the asian women, so they try to get back at us by gloating how they have this one blonde apparently.

it makes their unmanly miserable lives feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk

At the absolute least, these edgy faggots should receive a bill for the full cost of the tac team callout.
>You wanted to be an obnoxious shit for internet lulz?
>Fine. This bit is the wage for every officer present for the two hours spent at the scene, this is the cost of transporting all our gear and trucks over there, this bit is the cost of the helicopter response, and here’s for everything damaged.
>We accept debit or credit, cough it up shitter

why does he have only 1 leg?

holy shit this guy must have a dick size of china

She's cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JSzhw5C48
youtube.com/watch?v=RgfFekyyMyA
youtube.com/watch?v=0blgtpXp9_g
youtube.com/watch?v=khKpwMNIlFU
youtube.com/watch?v=az2FPvPtQgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0iTrkn0RQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=gvFhhLoTYeU
youtube.com/watch?v=qKbJEfjHUHU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gFyHrbAtE
youtube.com/watch?v=F9MDuRFiy-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=56IlJOrrwIc

>/r/hapas
What the fuck is this shit?

Ok that was hot.

>The same guy who did this to her, swatted another person because he had a fight with him during a CoD match which caused him to be killed when then police showed up to his door
Wasn't it an innocent third party who was killed?

he's just some handbag to cry on while she fucks niggers

worse yet are the gooks who worship this couple don't even get to be near her. they are the biggest losers.

poor tenda from r/hapas

literally have to save links to vids to old-ass vids because they are so FEW. Meanwhile to find vids on Youtube with Asian men with White girls, all I have to do a simple search like below

youtube.com/results?search_query=amwf&sp=CAI%3D

and there are literally tons of vids uploaded every day / week / month of AMWF relationships.

why are white women so hot

Yeah IIRC he accidentally gave the police the wrong address. The man who died was literally just some random guy who was completely unrelated.
And then that faggot immediately took to the internet to try to dodge any responsibility with basically “just a prank bro”

Read:

>Blonde hair
>Mousy looking face
>Fake cutesy voice
White girls that date gooks all look the same

>Part 11
Is it Asian men making this shit or some white guy?

Jesus Christ, no thanks. I wish I'd never asked.

>First instinct is to put it in her mouth.

AHAHAHAHAH. It's fucking 11 long videos filled absolutely to the brim with Asian male humiliation material. There's absolutely nothing you can do to redeem your micropenis after that.

It's been shamefully exposed now.

Damn.

She is also fucking Andy Milonakis. Here is the proof they are fucking, they took a picture together. Because an e-celeb taking pictures with black guys in public at a gaming con (where is paid to be there - she is CES right now) means they are fucking.

I hope it's an Asian male because he's red-pilled about his own genetic inferiority.

>Corona

Two beautiful girls

You're the one to talk, Tenda.

How many times have you posted regular people standing next to eahc other in a photo and autistically interpreted them to be in a relationship.

You can't pick up social cues for shit, because you're a weirdo autist social outcast + a sexless shit.

Not the user you replied to but this is why modern society is going to fail. We care way too much about what other people are doing sexually. Shit is fucking retarded yo.

can someone link the actual swatting, im lazy and i wanna laugh

Nankinged

>ywn be this buttblasted about asian men

Andy has fucked everyone including your mom

What I gleaned from the article was that somebody told her it was going to happen and she terminated the stream, then called the police and told them it was bullshit before they actually made entry.

>the guy that did this isnt in prison, let alone had any sort of communication lines taken aware from him
Seriously, some innocent person died a meaningless death because of him
I dont know whether to be more angry that the guy is a big enough retard to do it again or that anyone involved in punishing him is a limpwristed pussy

Where is your source for this?

"Reasonable belief" is a mistake

> (OP)
>when she had dressed as Mrs. Claus and given away prizes such as microphones and gamer gloves to her viewers
Gaming fucking gloves aside, that's really cool

What does hapas mean?

If you search through the archive you'll find posts as old as 2012 spamming the same shit.

But it actually goes to the 2000's, that's how old his shtick is.

He never even got laid during this whole time!

So this is how white bois cope with BLACKED, huh? Well at least you moved past "let me show you these crime statistics" whenever their women don't choose them, because you know that shit ain't flying in public.

Person of European/East Asian heritage

how the fuck can he do that when he got arrested?

Man why are people so mad about the fuck fucks who? So she's with an asian dude, there's like 5 billion other people to delve through.

Is that...did some beta donate $1,391 canadabux to her in one day?

fucking what?

He did it earlier. Police just made the connection.

>"cool"
>literally gave away some shit that sponsors gave them to attract move viewers
if she went out and fuck with some poor homeless fellas, that would be cool

>there are people on Sup Forums don't like shit disturbing
I missed this place when we were all little gremlins having fun. I hate how normalized this place got.

>beer foam tap on tap
Get fucking rekt.
Swatting is dumb 12 year old edgy shit though

Is it only white guys that are this insecure? How would you feel if I told you I fucked a literal 9/10 married white woman for 6 months and her husband was way buffer than me, and I'm from the middle east.

She still basically gave away free stuff for her viewers. People who pay her rent.
I am not saying she's a saint for that, but it is a pretty nice thing to do

>blacked

You have to be an immature prick to enjoy swatting.

>tfw saving my nofap and virginity for STPeach

790 days and counting bros ;_;

nah you just some stupid cuck, but you probably know that already

Cause twitch is far from Sup Forums territorial waters. Its disturbing yeah, but most people can't relate.

STDAndy aka 2k Andy

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at

some dude got killed due to the swatting

CHINA NUMBA ONE

Dude is giving hope to millions of PUBG players.

What is this thread about?