Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Old Thread >Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>Try not to bump requests
>No shitposting
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=un6iagpCwWw
78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchor Post

The last couple of draw threads I requested a revenant all comfy in a blanket, After a bit I left the thread. Next draw thread I requesting the same thing but someone said they drew it last thread. I never got to thank the artist for the the image. If you are in this thread thank you for pic related user.

Requesting Megaman Bass Protoman & finally Roll sitting down at a table playing the heated game of monopoly!

youtube.com/watch?v=un6iagpCwWw

requesting asahi fucked in her sleep

Requesting MGQ Ilias lookin' distorted and trippy just like Cackletta (the green witch on the right). Bonus points if she's also scaring the hell out of someone.

dreadfully average

Requesting my MMO character in the Darkest Dungeon style, having a moment of "virtue" where the characters in the game overcome the hardships of the expedition on a critical moment, motivating themselves to keep going foward.

If possible, her virtue also being "Powerful", others like "Focused" or "Corageous" is fine too.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Jungo pondering about what autism means while standing next to a Sonic version of Jack Frost

INTERLINKED

Requesting this scene with Daidoji drawn

Nia doing Wonder Woman's pose with WW clothes as well.

Requestig Beruka dressed as Geese Howard.

Could one of the five other people who play EDF give me a suggestion for the text I should put on this one?.

!, SHUT THE FUCK UP FEMALE DRACULAS I PUNCHED YOU IN THE HEART AND YOU LIED TO THE POLICE AND REFUSED CREMATION AND ASKED FOR LIGHTNING TO STRIKE ME DEAD , AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN MY ONLY FRIEND Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Difity , The Delta-Difinity , The Delta-Difinities Entire , The Dinata you standown with the group , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ has to stop giving drug doing and dealing red females life beyond grandma levels to be retarded , some females got punched in the heart , knocked out , asked for government aid , drug their husbands beige , and continue to lie that they are not bored on drugs mind flesh damaged and unable to advance beyond drug survival life and Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ laughing sarcastic at the situations , again , be peaceful virtuous as guided from Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , θε σαμε ονε φριενΔ ,.

Requesting Lea from Highschool Romance in the Divine Bustier

Requesting a slightly modified version of this Urien costume. Turn the suit into a bathrobe of the same color, and the scarf into a towel. Shoes could be white slippers or something.

That's what I thought it was when I first saw it, and I think that kind of design would be neat.

Requesting Blazblue's Mai Natsume with her breasts pressed on glass.

Reference for Daidoji

Is Xeno 2 worth a switch user,thinking about buying one for the laughs

Why is she so fat? Thiccfags need to get out of these threads.

Since the 30th anniversary of Altered Beast is this year, I would like to request a full body pin-up of the Centurion in his Maximum Body power up form (the one before his transformation), in his red trunks (maybe have a bulge), showing off his huge muscles, and grinning with delight! No beard, clean shave and in color.

If you like weird anime shit and don't care about framerate and resolution then yes.

Requesting Lucina using her sword to eat pizza

Yuuyaki having a fight with Mina Majikina or something, even pressing their breasts together works

The nose isn't nearly as bad as people let on. Its just the fact that a nose exists on the character to begin with and it clearly imitates the anime style. This triggers the primal weeaboo faggot.

Requesting Kogasa in puyopuyo style

First

Requesting Tifa, Aerith, and Yuffie playing tug of war over Cloud.

HA

Could you do a raticate?

Requesting a Raticate being obscured by the dim light of a refrigerator while nibbling on some swiz cheese,the kicker is a red anchor is about to hit it's tail

Combine your refs and we wont hit image limit so soon

Cancer.

Requesting controlled LSSJ/SSJ Berserk Ivy

nah, i'm already pooped

Requesting Ramlethal naked and tied with ribbons and her areolas and/or nipples and thick bush peeking out.

Little info: with or without hat is up to the artist. Or two versions with and without hat would be nice but not a must do. Her bush like this way would be good: 78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png

Requesting sexy Anahita maid

Requestan Windrunner, Crystal Maiden and Lina from Dota 2 playing twister.

>controlled
>berserk
Is this a meme or is super that retarded?

That bush was disgusting user.

The latter.

Controlled LSSJ is for femuscle fetishists

Requesting Karla Keller surrounding herself in a giant rose.

Requesting a Raticate killed by Exterminator

Requesting Kat and Shantae with their arms around each other smiling like they're posing for a photo while making the piece sign.

Requesting the fattest ass

This but it's Ephraim with his spear like Little Ceasar's

this but she's also pressing her balls against the glass

Draw Judith (Tales of Vesperia) in this wedding dress of hers. Also Judith wearing a seductive lingerie or outfit.
With huge soft breasts, optionally lactating and in need of relief.

Nice

I'm also ok with this

Nice!

Requesting Aigis as a big moo moo milky cow

Requesting witch Nowi surfing with the broom

Requesting any vidya character in Logan Paul's clothing like picture related. (not the "dead body found" scene, just some cool pose with a vidya character in this outfit with silly hat)

Sachiko, Nia or Akuma would be good.

This was already made years ago.

I wonder if Yoko Taro is behind the smoke, silently jacking off at the display of armless violence before him while contemplating on how to destroy the life of that mobster Tanuki that forced him to get a mortgage

Requesting Chloanne the Orestone trader from Dark Souls 2(left) hanged like the girl on the right

>hands bound/cuffed behind the back
>wardrobe malfunction is okay but I prefer her being clothed
>feet should be bare
>feet can be unbound, bound or have leg cuffs on them
As a bonus you can draw a knight /warrior crying because they failed to save her. Just drawing the head of the knight/warrior dude at her feet looking at her suspended body is okay.

GROSS

Requesting this death scene with Sachiko! (see at 3:45)
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s

Requesting Olivia as a cowgirl with Assless chaps

>years

has it really been that long?

Yeah, welcome to this shithole you spend far too much time in.

Requesting Baiken cooking a weiner over a campfire or anything that makes her look like a hobo

Requesting a stoic Leona in her catgirl bikini standing next to a sign that has various lewd things on it with prices next to them with an added condition next to the sex option stating that if you are able to break her stoic facade you don't have to pay.

gross fatties

Requesting Veronica looking beaten up like the girl on the left.

WE NEED A NEW AIGIS MILKY MILKY THEN

Or you need to fuck off.

Damn, you spoiled me. Thank you so much!!

Requesting an edit of the virgin chad thing with spring man or another ARMS character as the virgin, and Machamp from Pokemon aas the chad.

Please upload it as a png, not a jpg; lossy compression is cancer

so. I've been in these threads for a full year now, also around the time I got interested in art. Pretty sure I haven't improved at all, because I spend all my time on Sup Forums instead of actually drawing. oh well, if it wasn't Sup Forums, it would be something else

seconding

Actually I checked, it was made 29 January 2017.
So only 17 days left before the first anniversary.

Re-requested with the permission of the original delivery's artist.

Requesting Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 innocently gallivanting around in a Male Loincloth none the wiser to Nia struggling to hide the effect he's having on her.

You won't get good if you don't practice, now take out your tablet and start drawing you turbo slut.

Requesting Tyris Flare from Golden Axe and The Amazon from Dragons Crown happily talking about their adventures in a campfire.

Requesting these four Xenoblade characters having a tea party, with Malos and Mythra being grumps about it.

Alternatively, requesting anything you can think up with all four of them.

Take break from Sup Forums, its possible.
..but they always return

It's okay, we all struggle with Sup Forums addiction

Bullshit, show me your most recent work

Requesting Ibuki Mioda trying out various colorful kneesocks.

>can't come up with a pose
>use a reference
>the result looks stiff as fuck
>are the arms too thin or the legs to thicc?
etc...
I want to die.

>work

Requesting topless Peatrice getting her nipples pinched

thats why you flip the image, or post a wip for another opinion

Requesting Oscar, Solaire & Lautrec playing tug o' war with Tarkus in a Bowser suit. Solaire is shouting at Lautrec "Not even jolly cooperation will save your ass if you sandbag us on this shit"

requesting yorick and his maiden of the mist (from league of legends) doing the no way fag image but with maiden saying "Join us in eternity yorick"

Izmir eating hot spicy chicken wings and simply enjoying it. Or I guess popping open a bottle of champagne.
Her birthday message is the inspiration for this since she talks about loving spicy food and how she feels warm with it.

Requesting Tyrael and Flonne posing together. It can be something cute, like Flonne giving Tyrael a hug, or something badass, like both of them in a battle-ready pose.

I've been drawing more since i started to post in the drawthreads. I think i never drew this much normally, in a few weeks i have done over 40 silly drawings. You can do it too, just draw and have fun!

I'd love a drawing of Wol from Mobius FF in his FFXIII Sazh costume with a matching afro, but Echo is in his fro and looking slightly annoyed. She can look like Chocolina

requesting Jecht and Geese cross countering each other with smirks on their faces

Requesting something cute, or giving a footjob while standing up with Katsuhika Ougi from FGO.

Requesting a Bloodborne or Dark Souls inspired Bondrewd, Lord of Dawn from Made In Abyss

Requesting Beowulf doing the banana split wrestling hold on Cerebella and Filia watching like in the upper left reference.

Requesting Airy wondering why all of her Tinder matches are insects and smelly NEETs

requesting anne being blackmailed into stripping out of her catsuit, maybe with photoshoot theme and also with ass focus

Requesting instant loss 2koma with Noire

heres something, sorry it took so long for a doodle

like this?