What did you do the first time you arrived at this door?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

What did you do the first time you arrived at this door?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9S_9weEP8I&t=1032s
youtube.com/watch?v=tSDKCefOPtQ

James Nelson
James Nelson

i solved it

legit never understood the difficulties

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Unlock it through trial and error.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

wait a minute that card...

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

/thread

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Stopped playing the game, the difficulty was too high.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

looked around the room for like half an hour for clues. little did i know my HUD was cut off so i didnt know there was an inspect button to rotate the claw

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

centuries old door with secret code required to unlock, as well as a key
the secret code is written on the key

so uhhhh whats the point of the code?

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

I looked at the claw thing and it didnt have any clues for how to solve it.
Then I googled the answer.
The "inventory rotation" feature was never used again later in anything.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Why even need a secretcode? Its not like you couldnt bruteforce it with just 9 possible combinations

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Looked for 20 minutes at the walls then googled it. Unironically

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Well seeing as I have played RPGS and Resident evil before.
I checked my inventory when I noticed the Claw symbol on the door. Noticed I didn't have anything like it and left. Came back later when I actually had said item that pointed me to this door via a quest. I then proceeded to examine the item and solved the "riddle" effortlessly.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Sup Forums had problems with this braindead puzzle
Don't play RE

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

I watched Todd play the demo so I knew

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

got lucky and did it on my first try without knowing to look at the claw.

Colton Long
Colton Long

Why did they even have this? Was there even any puzzle solving anywhere after this? I think I can recall like one other dungeon with a puzzle afterwards, so whats the point of it?

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

I looked at the symbols on the walls and tried to figure out the correct order

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

looked at the claw and matched it up with that its not that hard anon getting stuck at this is literally DSP tier

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I turned the dials like two or three times before it just popped open and I didn't even have to solve it

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Incorrect combinations trigger traps

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

I looked at the patterns on the wall, and it was wrong. Then I looked at the pattern of the claw and that was it.

Easton White
Easton White

Looked around the dungeon for clues. Ran through the entire thing for 20 minutes. Gave up on finding clues and spammed the rings for another 10 minutes.
Got it right by accident.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

No idea how to unlock it
Try to "Use" the Paw but can't
Turn the dial twice and it opens anyway

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

9 possible combinations
Sup Forums truly is retarded

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

like, all dungeons had those stupid "rotate-the-pillar" puzzles

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

I remembered a pre-release gameplay trailer when they mentioned that these dungeons would have clues hidden in the wall carvings and so on, so I tried to solve it based on them. It didn't work, so I merely brute-forced it until I noticed the retarded and useless feature with the combinations.
Skyrim was a dozen kinds of shit and stupid, but something like that was a special kind of retarded even for that game.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

flipped through the journal I got from that dude then inspected the claw
literally took me like 3 minutes

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

I'm brainlet, dicklet and bad at manual/physical labour type stuff, also no creativity or artistic/musical talent. What do?

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

kill yourself

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

more like

wait a minute that claw

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

I went into my invatory menu and examined the claw because I’m not fucking retarded.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Eventually figure out you can just barely see the images on the claw's default position because on release the whole "zoom in and turn the item" feature was broken and didn't work until later patches.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

positive that i stopped playing shortly after this

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

I didn't realize you could inspect items so I just googled it.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

the only people who solved this were the people who watched the gameplay reveals because no other time in the game does it tell you that you can rotate and inspect objects.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Activated no clipping and walked through the door.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

survive

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Kill guy
Has book
Read book
"The answer is in the palm of my hand"
Think it's a clue
Look at claw palm in inventory
Solve puzzle

Wait. That card...

Charles King
Charles King

How? I can't tie a rope to hang myself. I tried watching a youtube video but it was too confusing.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

The only reason it was easy for you was because you already watched the E3 demo that showed you were supposed to read the claw in the inventory.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I honestly had no idea you could even rotate the items in your inventory. All that wasted real estate for fucking match the pattern puzzles.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

It's not even that cryptic.
get claw from guy
Find door with claw symbol and other symbols.
Examine claw
Solve door.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

I just brute forced it. Only a literal retard would not realize how few combinations are possible. I can't remember how long it took me to realize I just had to look at the claw but I don't think it was long.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

work at bethesda

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

This. ×1000

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

tcl'd through it because match the picture puzzles are for fags and it's quicker to clip through the door

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

This.

Justin White
Justin White

9 combinations
It's six you retard, you just put a symbol once.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Why was Skyrim's UI so fucking god awful. The fact that you can't see your character at all in the menus will always make it fucking shit.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Sup Forums made fun of Bioshock infinite for having braindead puzzles
Sup Forums had a problem solving a fucking bethesda puzzle
normies didnt even had a problem doing this

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

sadly this

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Googled it

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

I'm just a faggot that goes through menus and tries everything in game the moment I have control. I'm used to vidya not explaining things or having dumb tutorials.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Turned 360 degrees and walked away.

Fuck the main story quest line.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

i stand corrected he didnt get stuck on this door even he read the book and found the answer on the claw immediately so if you got stuck on this door you are literally worse than DSP at games

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

it's weird that the answer was on the claw instead of scattered in the dungeon

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

the ones that had problems ARE the normies that loved infinite

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

everyone had a problem doing this, not because you couldn't figure out what you had to do, but because you didn't know there was a control to rotate fucking inventory items

James Reyes
James Reyes

Owl owl owl
Owl owl moth
Owl owl bear
Owl moth owl
Owl moth moth
Owl moth bear
Owl bear owl
Owl bear moth
Owl bear bear

Triple it for starting with moth and bear, that means 27 combinations

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

implying Bethesda didn't used to be at least pretty clever with their puzzles

The waters of Vivec one come to mind instantly. The problem with Skyrim's puzzles is there's so fucking many of them and they're all incredibly easy. What's the point of puzzles when the answer is fucking right in front of you at every given moment? They're just annoying road bumps 99.9% of the time.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

how come there's no reviews, journalists or any group of memers saying LOL PUZZLE SO HARD XD?

it was fucking easy m8

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

tfw Sup Forums is this shitty meme

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Nigga, you expect people to read? Players nowadays would be stumped by the Pilgrimages of Seven Graces because it's not explicitly spelled out for you.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

It's just a bad meme my dude.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=h9S_9weEP8I&t=1032s

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

3x3x3 = 9

Not for that puzzle.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

I solved it with the claw. Not because I got the logic behind the puzzle, but because early gameplay spoiled it for me back then and I knew where to look.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Ever since mgs3 I would always see if you could rotate stuff in menus. Thanks kojima.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

yup

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

finding this difficult is a meme right? you gotta be legit retarded to not solve it immediately. completely daft

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

talent
meme buzzword

also Start reading yaoi and pick up fat yaoi girls by pretending that you are gay.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

For that puzzle yeah

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

I rotated the claw in my inventory, since it was literally one of the first things shown in the very first trailer.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

9 possible combinations

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

it's not hard,it's just retarded,like having your login be your password

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

I solved it immediately because the guy's journal said how to solve it.

I remember forgetting about the gimmick to those later in my playthrough though.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

guy's journal said open the menu and rotate right stick to view inside of claw
try again faggot

Adam King
Adam King

tfw had to look it up
tfw had to look up how to solve the puzzle on some of the doors where the code was right infront of me because I thought there would be more to it than that

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

I searched the room for a while before googling it because there is no indications that you can move items in your inventory. I should have brute forced it looking back.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

literally a journal next to the claw telling you to rotate the thing
trailers showed rotation in inventory
very few combinations so brute-forcing it takes 5 minutes
previous known games had puzzles requiring inventory rotation
normies were able to solve this flawlessly
despite all this, Sup Forums had a problem with this puzzle and looked up the solution

youtube.com/watch?v=tSDKCefOPtQ

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

the journal alludes to it being a key, but it doesn't say that it has a password etched into it.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Hmm. the claw had stuff on it lets see. If you struggled with this you are a sub-100 iq untermensch and must sterilize yourself.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

literally a journal next to the claw telling you to rotate the thing
stop lying

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

27 if you allow repeats, but there is no repeats so 3*2*1, not 3*3*3

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

two-part combination lock
key is both parts so the second part of the lock is essentially worthless

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

this

then later when i got to another door and didn't want to bother I googled it and realized it was on the claw

terrible game design putting it on the claw when no other item requires you to look at it in the inventory

the Railroad code in FO4 was similarly bad, you have to memorize or write it down, but no other password or puzzle in the game requires that
and after all that the password to enter the Railroad is just fucking RAILROAD

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

I actually spent maybe 20 minutes looking around the room thinking that maybe the combo had some relation to the order in which the frescos on the walls appeared, I had completely forgotten that you could rotate objects in the menu.
Maybe I'm retarded maybe I just play too many adventure games, maybe both.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

oh yea, i looked around on the walls for a pattern too, before brute forcing it

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Practice. You're not going to be good at something in a day, hell, or even weeks months or years. Some people get handed the golden ticket and others have to work.

I had a buddy in college that moped about since his art was lacking and always loved what I did. I was never serious about it so that probably made things worse. All these years later he can paint circles around me since I didn't keep at it and he kept working.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Some of these doors have 5 sets of symbols.

John Wood
John Wood

IT's incomprehensible if you don't remember you can rotate items.
Look at claw
There's nothing there

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

27 possible solutions
about 7 seconds to test each solution
worst case scenario takes around 3 minutes to brute force
Is it smarter to limit your solution to a random number under 3 minutes, or potentially spend a lot more time searching for a clue that may or may not exist?

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

watched an early stream
It kept getting taken down
Eventually saw the puzzle
Download the game two months later
Puzzle was easy to remember

William Long
William Long

Hardest part was realizing I could examine the claw in the menu.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Wait a minute, that claw

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Hardest part was actually being able to fucking do it since I literally couldn't do anything with them other than first have them pop up on the side.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

remembered when they spoiled how to solve it before the game was released at e3
solve

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Went back to my Whiterun rape dungeon and fapped my dick off

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Except there is absolutely on indication in game that you can rotate things in your inventory. How was I supposed to know I had to click and drag the claw?

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

RE never told you yet everyone on Sup Forums was able to solve the puzzles

nowadays, this is the result of newfags

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Skyrim is probably some anons first elder scrolls game. The claw imprint is basically their barrel of doom from the carnival night zone in s3.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Oblivion was my first elder scrolls game. Guess my age.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Close enough. I'm 27

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

First time I brute forced it by accident since the first wall combination is just spinning each level twice. So I was just dicking around with the funny spinning symbols, popped the Claw in the door and it rolled open. I didn't actually realize the Claws had images on their palms or that it was even supposed to be a puzzle and not just a decoration until I found the next Claw Key (It was either the Ivory or Emerald one), thought it looked cool, zoomed in on it in my inventory to look at the decoration, realized I could spin it, and then saw the symbols.

I was not a clever cat.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Almost a wizard or warlock

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

was even supposed to be a puzzle
I think you're a bit further than a not clever cat.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

at first I thought Bethesda did an intelligent puzzle so I looked at the clues on the walls for 10 minutes and didn't find anything, then I read the journal immediately overestimated Todd's opinion of his fanbase

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Looked at the shape and saw it was obviously a combination lock.
Used the center button once, saw the claw. >Went to my inventory to look at the claw. >Solved the puzzle.

Each subsequent time, just trial-and-errored it because it was faster than finding the fucking claw in my overloaded inventory. Seriously, it's not even like there are that many combinations.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

you guys sound like DSP
ACK ACK I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT BECAUSE THE GAME DOESN'T EEXPLAAAINNNNNNNN ACK ACKA ACK THIS IS SO STUPID SO STUPID

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Luck - 100
Intelligence - 2

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

the password to enter the Railroad is just fucking RAILROAD
It's genius really. No one would had assumed that to be true.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Wasn't the password in the notes or some shit? I distinctly remember pulling up the pip boy to solve it and after the first three letters you pretty much realize what it is anyway.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Tried double tapping each symbol because that was probably the best Bethesda could come up with
This worked for most puzzles in the game
Didn't learn about the palm code until much later

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

did you go to a special school?

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

I bruteforced it

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

arvels journal said "with the claw, the solution is in the palm of your hand". I bet these retards didnt even bother to read the journal

Evan Price
Evan Price

I watched a playtrough on the golden claw quest to see if the game was worth buying So went I pirated skyrim I already knew what to do

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Well how am I supposed to figure something is a puzzle when it isn't puzzling?

William Foster
William Foster

I had watched a video of Todd showing this part of the game off multiple times before the game released due to hype so i knew exactly what to do when I got there.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

I remembered the very obvious clue from 20 seconds earlier and solved it instantly.

I think the idea is that the super easy crypt puzzles aren't there to keep people out but to keep people in.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I had to search for the snus in this picture, but it's there on the right hand side.

Based 0-4sen.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

It's not a fucking puzzle, you literally open your inventory and rotate the object to find the "password". Fuck off. Post real puzzles.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Wow, this 3d rendering must be totally pointless?!
You're just stupid, dude. I don't know what to tell you, it's a very basic puzzle. Your own argument is that you were incapable of thinking outside the box even a little bit, which again, means that you're just stupid. SOrry.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

that looks like nivea creme lmao

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

I am a dicklet too, mine only Works for peeing, I can't even wank dude. Babies literraly have bigger junk than me.
Want to know Whats worst? I am actually good looking guy, females feel attraction to me and they flirt with me
God truly gives bread to those without a mouth

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Mine is about 2 inches soft and 4 inches hard.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

how was me appose to no claw?

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

how small my dude?

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Mines is smaller, its deformed actually penises don't get that small naturaly. According to my mom is was supposed to be a girl but thanks to some fuck up I was born a dude with a useless ding.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

unironically speaking, why didn't she abort you if she knew your life was going to be so fucked up?

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Remembered from a pre-release youtube video demonstrating this exact puzzle, which was then repeated the ENTIRE game.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Around 3-2 cm thanks to foreskin. Without it I say maybe 2, 1 and a half.
In boner mode can get to 4

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

ur fuckin dumb, the order matters, why would you remove repeats

Charles Price
Charles Price

I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this, but back when I first played it I solved it right away. The thing is, I felt really smart for looking in my inventory.

I mean, it's the ideal answer obviously, but I felt like it was something that most people would miss, and they did. But thinking back on it I don't feel smarter, just annoyed at how people didn't think of it themselves.

From the moment you first interact with the inventory it's plain to see that being able to view the item was gonna play a factor. Or at least that's what I thought. Beyond these key puzzles you don't really have to, but the initial thought I had was "Why else is there a fucking 3D model in my inventory with full rotation and spinning"

This sort of thing should come as instinct.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

I knew about inventory rotation from some trailer.
I looked at the claw.

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

I saw the fucking moronic gameplay of bethesda showing how to solve the puzzle
Motherfuckers, I wasn't able to forget the damn video

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

I honestly can't remember.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

came here to post this

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

quit

Landon Young
Landon Young

the Railroad code in FO4 was similarly bad,
Holy fucking shit fuck that stupid puzzle so damn much, I spent hours trying to track down the letters and combed through the nearby buildings. Eventually I caved and read up about it and you were supposed to follow the red line (which I did) which breaks off and then reappears a street away clipped into the ground, infuriating.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

I spent hours trying to track down the letters and combed through the nearby buildings
Wow.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

I opened the door.
I got on the floor.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

`
disable
markfordelete

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

I read the journal that explains how to open the door...

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Bob Ross was a treasure, I miss him.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

he didn't think that rubble might have been covering it up and just walked an additional 5 steps

I hate puzzle games and the railroad was piss easy.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Well said

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Also annoying is the fact that the ring you have to spin to enter the password has the word TRAIL on it, but only spins counter-clockwise.
So when you go to enter RAIL you have to spin the thing all the way around for each letter instead of just going R A I L in sequence.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

The ability to rotate and examine objects was not in the previous games let alone used for solving a puzzle.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

or rather the ring spins clockwise, so the selected letter moves counter-clockwise

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

The ability to rotate and examine objects was not in the previous games let alone used for solving a puzzle.
The other games didn't render the 3d models of all objects in a LARGE window for you to look at, and it didn't have 3d rotations of enemy models in loading screens and stuff like that as well. You should have made the leap.

You're dumb, you should have picked up on these differences, and as I said, your arguments are STILL essentially "I'm too stupid and close-minded to learn or think outside the box.", which is not in favor of making you seem less stupid.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

A whole entire generation of brainlets is here on Sup Forums and gaming in general, not a thing can be done about it it will only get worse.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Probably because there's more to life than fucking, nigga.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

That's true up to a point.
Human beings are not made to be celibate. We eventually go crazy.
Sleep for 20 years without a mate and your brain will evolve differently from the standard because you will feel like you don't belong anywhere since nobody accepts you.

I know mine is doing so.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

I looked it up because I had no idea you could inspect and rotate objects since the game never tells you that you can and the butchered pc port console controls are unintuitive as fuck.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Honestly I looked for hints on the walls. I actually backtracked the temple and looked for hints. I found some but they meant nothing.

Eventually I just looked at the claw and that is how I found out.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

game didnt tell me how to solve puzzle therefore i couldnt solve it

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

read the journal before picking up the claw
look at the palm before I pick it up
only find out later you can rotate shit

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

The note that the Dunmer drops said that the solution was on the claw
so looked at it in my inventory and tried moving it

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

how did you know you could view items in the inventory?

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

"Hi! Todd Howard here! I'm glad you bought my game to play it! Just so you know, we didn't put any indication that the inventory had a rotate and zoom function when we could have easily put in a small puzzle in the game and a small tutorial teaching you how to use the function! It sucks because there's a puzzle where you have to do that but you'll figure it out!"

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Well what the fuck did you think the whole right half of the menu screen was for, honestly?

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

I think they showed this shit with the door when they were presenting the game.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Wait a minute that claw...

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Used tcl and no clipped myself trought it fuck you todd and fuck your puzzle games they are NOT fun

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

I got it through trial and error. Took re-reading the elf's journal before I stored it to figure out the dragon claw solution for others.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

This is the Dwemer Puzzle Box of underagefags, except much worse because it actually gives you everything you need. You could easily never go upstairs in the Dwemer ruin

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Nigga, are you complaining that Todd didn't provide the solution for the puzzle? You kidding me my man?
Ultimate casual filter, it seems.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

I tried every combination till I got it, then the next time I got to another claw door I just looked it up

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Doesn't it flat out tell you in the corner of the screen when you inspect an item that you can rotate it? It's been years but i remember it literally tells you somewhere. How braindead can you be to not pick up that hint.

Anthony King
Anthony King

The first time I played Skyrim, whatsisface ran in to the room with the spike wall, then got slapped into another dimension. I spent an hour scouring the dungeon, had to load the autosave from when I first entered the dungeon. Fuck Todd, I pirate the game from now on, after that mess playing on my dad's Xbone.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

can move items in inventory
solution to this door is the dragon claw palm.

Nah. The hint was in the dark elf's journal in Bleak Falls Barrow (?) , if you didn't read it I can understand being confused.

Michael Young
Michael Young

There are only 27 possible combinations. If you were also too retarded to brute force it then I would like to know the name of the assisted living housing that you live in.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

I looked at the claw in my inventory for clues because I knew there had to have been a solution with the item I retrieved before you face this door.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Remember how this is a Bethesda game?
A good game would establish it's mechanics.

I did find the dwemer puzzle box in Morrowind, solved the Railroad codeword in Fallout 4 and I found my way out of the King of Worm's dungeon in Daggerfall, which is by far the worst of them all.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

3 pronged key hole with claw like image
Have dragon claw
3 fingers
menus tell you over and over again you can view items and rotate them
I'm an idiot who has never played a video game before so i'm going to sit here and grind out combinations

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Fucking this

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

acquire claw and a journal at the same time
journal says claw has the answer to the puzzle
open inventory and go to claw
big indicator in corner of screen saying Zoom in
zoom in
realize the claw can rotate by moving mouse / joystick
big engraved symbols on the back

William Edwards
William Edwards

Spinned the wheel for a couple of minutes, and got through by sheer luck

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit