Why do you make all 3 trannies of the agdq community feel unwelcome? What are they doing that make you feel so upset...

Why do you make all 3 trannies of the agdq community feel unwelcome? What are they doing that make you feel so upset, anons?

AGDQ is about fun, speedrunning awesome games, donating to "fundraisers" that prevent cancer and most importantly, acceptance.

Why did you come here?

gigantic wall of text incoming but it's a worthy read that explains the roots from which this recent degeneration has grown

>That one run where Ms. Doubtfire was so awkward and uncomfortable that literally the entire room left in the middle of AGDQ prime time
>That time he got in a tense situation in the game and dropped the voice he was putting on
I legit felt bad for him.

>AGDQ
>fun
Pick one

>otherchan
kek

I ALSO want nothing but transsexuals at next years event. But only if they're passing and don't make me sick to my stomach just looking at them. Think they can manage that, or no?

I don't really like lgbt but I never got why the gaming community made fun of trannies at a charity event. How cynical do you have to be to do something that selfish? I don't crash charity events irl if a person there happens to be gay or anything.

I haven't been following this year, what cringe have I missed?

I've got 0 problems with trannies, I do have a problem with attention whore trannies like these people. That's why people have a problem with you.

Also, you show up somewhere, GDQ or otherwise, looking like a sad clown or someone's grandmother and yea, you can expect people to mock the shit out of you.

>text heavy image
>saving it as a jpeg and not a png
Fuck off

Shitloads of men dressed up as women dying their receding hair led to the chat flat out requiring paying and people getting banned for saying >he

is it really that bad for a society to be so much more open about sex? It could probably end WARS.

there's over 10 tranny runners now

Stop appropriating our culture.

Technically theyre one of us appropriating female culture.

>literally the entire room left in the middle of AGDQ prime time

One on the far right is Naegleria, hes not a tranny.

There are way fucking more than 3 trannies at AGDQ. This shit is getting comical given that it's a fucking charity event.

LOL HOLY SHIT I was like "ooh whose are tho- oh..."

Holy shit..

>A woman with male pattern baldness takes a seat

Lol

>woman

Tbh I literally never look at the webcam stuff, never play attention to them and usually don't realize that they're there. There was one with a really annoying voice, but there was also that one goth girl with the really annoying voice, so I'd put them at the same level. I really think it's pretty silly to give a fuck about the runner if they're not someone you're interested in watching yourself.

You have to suspend your disbelief for the absurdness to come thruu