What gaming headset does Sup Forums use? Pick related is mine

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UrKy1EuO0k

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

same ones and also a pair of k702s

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

I just got these in awhile ago they've been working pretty good it came with the stand and everything, I use to use corsair but I switched to razer, I always make sure to boost the bass. (wub wub)

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

awesome, razer is pretty ok. I think its better than most choices. they make good sounding cans

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

iSINE 10

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Just basic TurtleBeach P11
Been 4 years using it, still good

Juan Young
Juan Young

sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=7UrKy1EuO0k

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Beyerdynamic DT880 250ohm.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

ath m50
ath im50

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

shp9500

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

How are the 702's? I have a pair of k240's that just broke and was thinking of upgrading.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

HyperX Cloud II

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

please end your life

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

These assuming they're the M50X's and a Blue Snowball that I have hanging from the ceiling over the space between me and my monitors

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

How are they? Been curious to know if electrostats are any good as in-ear.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Exact same ones + Mod Mic headset

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

15 replies and no
gaming headset
posts yet. Surprising.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

reported

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

lol your fucked

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Same. I don't understand the hype or the hate.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Oy, got the M40x.

Great headphones, it makes me hear tones i can't hear with many other speakers i've got.

Using it to play synthesizer nowadays.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

i just bought some Ivory 598s for 100 bucks did I fuck up

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

these things are just... no... like, they... i can't... just... NOOOOO... so bad... i can't, they're shit!... ugh... like, you know? so bad...

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

You got meme'd the M40x is both cheaper and better

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

They look pretty nice but I have feeling that fabric would wear out pretty fast

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

I watched 30 seconds and shut it off
Not comfortable
Narrow, no soundstage
Balanced for studio monitoring, not music or gaming
Nevertheless wildly popular in spite of cheaper options that perform better in those scenarios

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

maaaah nigga.
Beyerdynamic has been treating me well.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

gaming headset

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

This, but I plan on ordering M40x's next week, with a mod mic the week after.
I got the G933 cheaper than normal, but you still don't get the bang for your buck. The headphones are a little muddy and very bassy, and the mic is above average, but still not perfect.
It looks awesome though.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

not 600 ohm

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Siberia 840, I have absolutely no complaints.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Absolutely not.

Surprisingly sennheister pads are very well at lasting long even with my oily hair and proneness to sweating

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Just got these for christmas. I'm really liking them so far

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Hey, do you use voicechat and did others ever complain that you sounded muffled a bit?
I just got these as a present and my friend complained that I did sound muffled.
How did you choose to connect yours?

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

did that mic jack come with those? i have a desk mic and i would love to get something like this

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

i use speakers

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Can you guys recommend me a good headphones for music and gaming? I can't buy both.
Been interested in ATH-m40X but some people said that it's only good for monitoring. Shit also quite big must be hard if I'm gonna use it with Switch while commuting.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Shout out to my m50x brothers.

switch
Shut up soycuck

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

Don't buy the mod mic.
I used one, it's really nothing special in terms of sound and all the wires are fucking disgusting. Even if you entangle two wires, it's uncomfortable and shit gets between.
Buy a desktop microphone instead. I use Cad u37, it's not that great, but it's miles better than ModMic shit.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

I don't know anything about headsets, but is there a one without a cable that allows me to teamspeak my friends from bed without sounding absolutely horrible?

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

No it's the M50x that people say is good for monitoring, the M40x is the cheaper one more people go for because it sounds more pleasant.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

I can personally say the G933 is pretty good for a wireless headset. It's sound is a bit muddy, but I've gotten used to it.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

No, no issues. Have you played with your settings? Just tick the option to hear yourself and play with the settings until it sounds fine.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

i have these and i use a blue snowball mic

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Oh right, and I use the optical cable. You cant use Dolby/Surround Sound without optical.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

I use these. I bought them for 210usd but I think you can get them cheaper now around 175usd

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

some old sony shit

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

fidelio x2

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

got 85 bucks worth of Target gift cards

Any recommendations?

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

Any wireless headphones you guys would recommend that is compatible with PC, PS3 and PS4? budget is around $250

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

electrostats
Planar. Also I heard the monoproce ones are marginally not as good for a decent amount less

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

It's a simple mod you can do with Sennheiser's HD 500 series, as well as Audio-Technica's ATH-M50X and M40X. The mic is just a V-Moda BoomPro, which works with any headphones that have a detachable 3.5mm cable. The Sennheiser and Audio-Technicas use a 2.5mm detachable, have a very deep socket, and a locking mechanism to keep the cable in place. The mod simply involves taking the earcup apart and removing the locking mechanism, then inserting a small 2.5mm-to-3.5mm adapter to accept the BoomPro.

If your headphones don't have that 3.5mm socket and can't be modded for it, just get an Antlion Modmic. Costs more and unlike the BoomPro will leave you with 2 cables you'll need to tie together, but it can turn any pair of headphones into a headset and sounds very good.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

I'll probably be getting AD900X, E10k and modmic next week. I want that soundstage

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Siberia 800, should be within your budget. No Bluetooth like 840, but wireless anyway and should be $150-200. Did you notice that PS4 controller has a headphone jack that lets you hear game audio?

Robert King
Robert King

Im poor so im using chinese brand Edifier and 50% headset

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit