Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.com/leaderboards/
steamcharts.com/app/570
dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/5850-dota-summit-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dota2 haven't recovered since 7.00
Good days are gone
Game is shit
LoL is unironically more fun to play now and I have 5k hours in Dota2.

>Dota2 haven't recovered since 7.00
Everything that was wrong with 7.00 has been fixed

explain

this.

the game is fine, people that are playing will still be playing this stupid fucking meme is just false flags

shrines still exist tho

the first thing dota did wrong was depart from it's warcraft origins

the second thing it did wrong was rubberband shit and force 5 man from 2 minutes in shit

the game was playable until the latter, it is currently unplayable

No it's not, still memeback, shrines in jungle so can't split push or gank alone, team up from min10 and snowball, no strategic diversity, jungle is literally useless, some talents are still OP and gives huge powerspike

Playernumber still plumets.

>Dota2 haven't recovered since 7.00
lawl but you faggots still go into every dota topic. it still has a hold on you no matter how up your ass you are.
get smug imaged on

dota doesnt force any kind of gameplay are you retarded

if you're complaining about the bounty runes they're literally negligible

Until Dota starts forcing a lane meta or LoL stops forcing a lane meta, LoL will always be less fun

Talents have been removed?
Shrines have been removed?
Supports being given free gold has been removed?
Jungle being garbage has been reverted?
No? Dota2 is still garbage.

hey i drew this lina yesterday, she's mad at something but i'm not sure what yet. any suggestions?

>force 5man
>picking whatever instead of picking a team that works together

Youre garbage

Shrines can only be used at 5min and have a long ass cooldown, not to mention they only fucking heal about half HP up until midgame
Then they're frankly useless

No strategic diversity? Are you fucking retard? Jungle is still good but you don't know how to coordinate with your team. Talents OP? Name the Op talents so I can laugh at you

The retards that quit after 7.00 and think they know shit about Dota2 now

>Talents have been removed?
Literally nothing wrong with talents after they removed the XP gain ones and replaced many of the stat ones with more engaging things

>Shrines have been removed?
Literally nothing wrong with shrines after they nerfed them

>Supports being given free gold has been removed?
Literally nothing wrong with this, it's not on everyone and it's a choice you trade something else for

>Jungle being garbage has been reverted?
Yes, they put it back to 1 minute spawns

You retards literally have no logic beyond "wahhhh mommyyy it's different so it's bad now"

She isn't mad, she just got that Riki cock in her ass.

This
That's funny because early game doesn't matter in Dota2 anymore since you can memeback easily, in fact if you just stay on lane and only get xp you are still really strong

yes it does, watch any kind of pro game min10 and they fight as 5. it is a forced meta, pick the most AOE nuke and win.

>That's funny because early game doesn't matter in Dota2 anymore since you can memeback easily, in fact if you just stay on lane and only get xp you are still really strong
That's funny because it has literally nothing to do with forcing a lane layout meta

>What pros do is what I do
Fuck off

>only get xp you are still really strong
What the fuck did you do before 7.00? Not get XP? Are you fucking retarded?
>early game doesn't matter
just get out dude

can't gank with riki, bh, slark
Jungle is a safeplace
one thing I'm not seeing mentioned much is that you can TP to them - meaning contesting rosh is easy until you take all the t2s and the top side shrine, and also that enemy teams can TP in behind you when you push top/bot t2s and sneak attack you

It doesn't matter what your lane lineup is because you can memeback.

he's wrong about pro play lmao

Talents are a mistake. Stats are better and didn't give heroes random power spikes.

Shrines have been nerfed? You mean you can no longer TP to them? I thought so.

>Literally nothing wrong with this
Lmao. Given a crutch cause you can't functionally play a hero is garbage design.

>1 minute spawns
Has bounty been fixed?
Has exp been fixed?

Pic related. So you at least know I am not talking from a scrub POV.

>LoL is unironically more fun
user I agree dota isn't fun but if you seriously think Lol is more fun you must be retarded.
Willing to bet you dont even have 300 games played in dota.

Dota2 is obviously a worse game than it was before, playernumbers speak for itself, many people quit, streamers quit, singsing and admirallbulldog not even streaming anymore or barely, open up steam forum people make every day 200 thread how bad dota2 has become, again stats shows massive decrease, if the game is so good then why can't it retain people like patches before 7.00 do? I'm really sorry that you game is dying, but you can always go and play LoL it is quiet similar now.

WHAT THE FUCKKKK

Yeah, and that has nothing to do with a forced meta being boring and shitty.
Are you retarded? If you're saying that Dota will never have one because you can lane anything, then you're just agreeing me and I don't know why you're posting

me jungle
*loses*
ME GOOD
TEAM BAD

>LoL it is quiet similar now
care to explain how lol is quite similar?
In dota I can solo win games by being a good player.
That is impossible in lol.
That fact alone makes lol and dota completely different games. And makes dota superior.

Forced meta does exists in Dota2. When was the last time you saw splitpushing, creating space for carry for 20mins.
Forced meta is now snowball from min10 as a gorup of 5 since farming doesn't give u enough gold that a kill gives u

HoTS babies defend 7.xx patch.

Just check this image and get your delusional thoughts out of this thread. Thank you.

Dota 2 died the moment they removed my niqqa bananamancer and skeleton king

>can't gank with riki, bh, slark
So you're a faggot too?
>jungle is a safeplace
Stop
>You can contest Rosh so therefore shrines are shit
Yeah leave

>Playing well shouldn't be rewarded
ok

Metas changed and youre upset
TPs to shrines are OP? nigga how?
How many people actually pick gold/min? Do you know?
Yes bounty is nearly worthleess
Yes, xp is balanced, read patch notes

Nice timestamp

It's not

>close game
>enemy gets mega creeps
>we pick off a couple of their heroes
>tell my team we need to throw a five man hail-mary straight up mid if we want any chance of winning
>"no we need to clear creeps first"
>inevitably get chipped down until we lose

I always fucking hated how risk-averse people could be in that game, even down to the last minute. I'm the first to let a retard die by himself if he thinks 1v4 is a winning fight but there are even people playing initiators who are scared to die if they do their job initiating a fight. Nigger just blink in there, press R, and get killed in the confusion while we mop everything up, 'cos that's your job. Probably for the best that I stopped playing.

*blocks ur path*

>Play nu-techies
>Doing well enough
>Get Blink dagger
>Get into good position for sweet 1000 damage AoE 6 sec silence
>Get Aghs and other shit
>Get level 25
>Blink along the trees
>For twenty minutes straight place Red mines
>Slowly shuffle them to their base as they push the ancient
>Win
Between this and the +251 damage talent, Frosty toad knows how to meme.

>I always fucking hated how risk-averse people could be in that game
its the fucking worst. even in turbo mode it can really get to me.

Dotards trying to defend a dying game when 7.xx especially showing plummeting playerbase, How can this game recover???

LoL is just superior nowadays with reworked runes and shit at least RIOT still cares about the game..

Dota2 is like a game made by garagedev team, buggy as fuck, no tutorial, arcade is a fucking mess for newcomers, get battlepass for 5 usd but you can only level up to lvl 75 then you have to buy levels up to 999 just to get a fucking limited use river skin. oh wait BP doesn't even exist anymore since they said they are working on it 6months ago.
Insane powerspike talents made this game shit and shrines, literally free save because u were shit but yeah no worry get healed cus free shine.

Meta changed for the worse and I am upset. How is that not a valid opinion?

>TP to shrine not OP
Lmao.

It isn't just gold/mind.
Bounty isn't nearly worthless. It is a good boost to support.

Have they fixed bounty?

Nah. This game is garbage now. Playerbase reflects this. Streamers reflect this. Even pro players are bitching.

I have quit dota2 now and I am too lazy to install it again just to prove you wrong. Besides I heard MMR count is gone now with the medal count. Here is my MMR in source 1 in 2015. If you don't believe me fine.

In the last two tourneys

meta changed
you still cryin about it

>Dotards
lawl how blu are your balls, dude.

>both Dota and LoL starts taking shit from hots
hmmm.........

>win hard for the first 20 minutes
>lose one teamfight
>suddenly tied

explain the different metas.

This always happened with a Void or AM regardless of the patch.

I uninstalled two weeks ago

>laning together with my friend
>lc/lich
>we do so well that I get a 6 minute blink dagger
>lose because our beaner slark fed 14 deaths
>"lag"

motherfucker

Dota doesn't force me to play a specific team composition and mirrored lane layout.
Try again, retard

>Dragging the game and letting the enemy catch up with farm and isolated kills

Dota2 is shit
>can't solo win because shit memeback, >carries heavily nerfed while supports buffed to heaven cus MAH TALENTO
>500x CC STUN, FORCE STAFF, GLIMMER so you can escape 500 times, glimmer was one of the worst item after force staff
>shrines healback 4/5 hp also provides TP place to defend any kind of splitpush or jungle gank
>bounties that give u free gold and xp by doing nothing on the map
>jungle is useless as fuck literally no xp or gold rather just go on lane and get ganked you still get more out of it than farming jungle
>forced 5man teamfights from early game
>pick AOE dmg heroes to end teamfight fast
>since 7.00 massive playerbase drop

Dota2 is shit, i rather play LoL and I hate LoL.

>Playing DOTA without a 5 stack

I'm glad I'll never be as stupid as this user.

>dotard
what does teamfight meta force you to pick dotard? I help you aoe nuke heroes like earthshaker larp larp
>again lane structure doesn't matter that's right, because early game doesn't matter unlike in LoL.

>can't solo win
stopped reading there, it's a team game for fucks sake you goddamn retard.

>tfw just got done playing 6 hours straight with friends
>tfw more fun than I've ever had in this game
>mfw all these faggots bitching about changes

>team game
People refuse to communicate, go down mid cus can't get mid or other stupid reason, TOXIC as fuck only communication is saying stupid shit about your mom, 0 teamwork in a team based game

just stop.

Some roles have large importance than others. I know I reached 6k playing mid exclusively because that is the only way to consistently gain MMR.

>m-muh friends
what does this have to do with anything?

>guys I played with friends at 1k mmr and we owned with pudge mid XDD LUL

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

t.2k
all roles are equally important.

Friends make any game fun.
You could literally play monopoly with friends and it is fun as fuck. That doesn't mean the game isn't garbage.
Besides playing Dota2 with friends is the fastest way to make them not your friends. Personal experience.

it's not 2k, sadly communication isn't happening above 5k mmr either.

>meta has changed for the worse IN MY OPINION
fuck off

>tp to shrine wins the entire game
stop

>It isnt just gold/min
Yes, it literally is
Not to mention the only large gold/min talents are at lvl 15, how does that fuckin matter so much

Yes they fixed bounty a while ago, maybe read shit
Just cause you can't instant pick your easy win hero anymore, you're angry. Fuck off, the pkaye rbase is better without YOU
>2015
You dont know shit about Dota now

All roles are important.
Mid, Carry, Offlane has more impact.

It means you should try to not be such a lonely, insufferable asshole and actually socialize. unironically this. Except I'm having considerably more fun than you. I can't imagine spending 500+ dedicating my time to something then incessantly bitching about small changes. Sad!

PEOPLE STILL DEFEND 7.xx WHEN MANY MANY PEOPLE QUIT DURING 7.XX THAN ANY OTHER PATCH.

>IMAGINE THE DOTARDS REEEEEING IN ANGER

From 2015 because that was when I took the screenshot. Doesn't mean I quit then as seen from me reaching 6.3k MMR. Jesus christ are you fucking stupid.

You are entitled to your opinion. Just like everyone is. The fact that this game is dropping in playerbase proves that something is wrong with this game.

the wards your support buys help you have any impact, you fucking soycore

Been playing with these guys for 3 years. Sure we've had our mid game tilts but at the end of the night it's always laughs. That's what's fantastic about playing with friends, you don't perma tilt then go to a basketweaving enthusiast forum to complain about minor gameplay changes to keep it from becoming stale. Every update for us has changed the game significantly and kept it fresh.

I have seen games where supports are garbage and yet the team won.
I rarely ever see games where the cores are garbage and even with a stellar performance by the support (good rotation, good smokes) end with the that team winning.

>all roles equally important
That's why I see so many supports and not cores on the highest mmr scoreboard right?

dota2.com/leaderboards/

ughh ughhh

>dropping player count
Games better off without your filth

steamcharts.com/app/570

Good for you. Just because it changes doesn't mean that people should continually play it simply because it changed. It has to be a good change. Otherwise people will leave. Like post 7.xx.

>steamcharts.com/app/570
>literally lawbreaker

Wow you sure showed me!

im so turned on and i just got vomited on.

Best game (with competent teammates)

?

And in my opinion I think the changes have been good. As I said earlier, it's more fun than ever.

lying doesn't help your cause, user

>still holds up

Happened to be offline atm, check out later, and see how many support there are to cores, I help you predict your future: 1:5 ratio.

or the game is over 5 years old and people are moving on to pubg. That doesn't mean the game is bad in it's current state. I'd like you to show me any game that has not started to tapper off after 5 years. People are leaving league too. Battle Royale is the genre now not mobas.

i'd rather you just kill yourself, honestly

Good for you. I hope you enjoy this game.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

HotS > Dota 2 > HoN> Lawbreakers > LoL

>Go ahead and prove me wrong.
but you never proved yourself right

>Have an hour and ten minute game where we held with only our ancient and one barrack and won
>Next match get shitstomped in 20 minutes making the last victory 100% pointless
Im not mad at all. Definitely doesnt make me hate this stupid genre of game even more than i already do.

im laughing that people complaining about the change and pretend to no longer play even go into this topics still. that really went over your head.

Dota isn't 5 years old. Dota started with War3 and its playerbase has been climbing till it dropped now.

>HotS > Dota
mb if you're a retard. HotS is a game designed around players not having to think about anything

>Still holds up

Shouldn't it even retain players if it is a good patch? Especially since it was a big patch and so far we got 3 new heroes and many items and map changes? I wonder what happened user. LUL

>I can't accept reality
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"pretend to no longer play"
>Log in
>Everyone is 25 at 30m except the pos 5
Nah, i'd rather not

dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/5850-dota-summit-8
Here is dota2 summit 8 games.
Go ahead and pick a random game.
All the games you pick, the winning team will have cores that played well.
None of the games you pick will have the winning with garbage cores but good support.

There is a reason the Maelk award exist but the inverse doesn't.

>when you know you just abolished him

what are you even raging about?

yeah I sure did abolish him, didn't I?

A good game turned into a bing bing wahoo fest with free gold and xp given out

You have no clue about the dota all star numbers. You are delusional