>Who was in the wrong here?

pcgamer.com/russian-man-convicted-of-murder-after-killing-friend-over-amd-vs-nvidia-argument/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/real-life/665653/Bicep-injection-steroids-homemade-potion-Kirill-Tereshin-Russia
archive.is/bUZpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nvidia of course.

Russians are batshit insane more at 10

Both of them for being Russian

>Russians
oh no, a rat killed another rat, what a shame! We'll miss you poor unfortunate soul!

This is why I hate graphics whores. Who gives a shit about how "realistic" a game is, just fucking play it.

I'm going to fucking kill you.
I love you, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that.

I really want to know which one won.

The one who was right.

*tips fedora*

They had no reason to fight. They're both better than anything made by intel.

nVidia getting in a heated discussion about graphics cards?

Was he the Hot head who pulled out a gun?

>You will never brutally murder everyone on Sup Forums for not having exactly the same opinions as you

Feelsbadman

go die of alcohol poisoning vatnik

Russians are literally animals they aren't even human

NVidia guy was the killer.

>#ImWithHer

Of course, nvidia damage control knows no bounds

I guess nvidia has the faster drawing speed.

>It's a horrific story, and sadly one that could have been avoided with a bit of research. Our list of best graphics cards clearly states that Nvidia is on top right now.
These fucks.

Does anyone know which side each person was on?
The person who killed the other wins.

woah, nVidia fans need to simmer down

:^)

Nvidia has fire in his heart. AMD has no drive to kill.

Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.

It's a horrific story, and sadly one that could have been avoided with a bit of research. Our list of best graphics cards clearly states that Nvidia is on top right now.

Aleksandr Trofimov
actor
Aleksandr Alekseevich Trofimov is a Soviet and Russian actor of theater and cinema, Honored Artist of Russia, People's Artist of Russia, leading actor of the Moscow's Taganka Theatre.More at Wikipedia
Born:Mar 18, 1952, Moscow, RSFSR, USSR

dailystar.co.uk/real-life/665653/Bicep-injection-steroids-homemade-potion-Kirill-Tereshin-Russia

Respected Russian doctor Professor Evgeny Lilin, said: “Not immediately but he very likely faces amputation in the future.

“One day abscesses will develop, then

>journalism

AMD
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

How do you feel about

>Muslims
oh no, a rat killed another rat, what a shame! We'll miss you poor unfortunate soul!

fuck off shill
archive.is/bUZpY

Russians aren't White since Russian culture is completely different from White European culture.

White culture is a meme made up by inferior continental Europeans trying to leech off the success of Anglos

the best detail is missing
>Nvidia guy set the body on fire

>t. Amerimutt
You're fucking retarded, Russia is more European than even the UK and Ireland, and I hate Russia

go back 2 reddit

as a muslim, i agree

those last two sentences
>According to By24, Trofimov was recently sentenced after confessing to the crime, and will serve nine and a half years in prison for the murder. He is an Nvidia fan however, so might be out a little faster.

kek

But who won - the AMD or the nVidia guy?

>typical Sup Forums poster fighting over eachother

max kek

the obsession, ever present

it's weird to see inane shitposting being re-enacted in real life
how long until russians try to anal vore each other

Russians are born autistic.

nvidia guy had quite the explosive rebuttal

His friend was a monitor???