When you will grow out of your contrarian teenager phase and admit this is the best game reviewer?

When you will grow out of your contrarian teenager phase and admit this is the best game reviewer?

hes pretty good, one of my favorites

I saw this guy at Comic Con once. No joke he's like 5'3".

That isn't Joseph Anderson.

What was his name again?

He's pretty good (and come out of his slump recently, I still want less movie shit, less Other Joe, less taking of stock footage clips from his streams, and less of the third fat guy who isn't Ryan from Cinemassacre but reminds me of him) but he's no Sonny Jim

SEVEN

I thought he was good until I realized that he keeps parroting the popular consensus.

>disappointed games list
>that bit about Lawbreakers

There's no way he doesn't come on here right?

I think he does, but rarely.

I've been waiting to hear his opinion on monster hunter and DBFZ and he hasn't so much as mentioned the existence of either. It's pissing me off.
Meanwhile no shortage of movie reviews and flavor of the month garbage.

>less Other Joe
but Other Joe is a pretty good aside guy despite being mentally handicapped

>Watch "game reviewers"
>Anything but a teenager

Who would win in an epic JOi battle?

Doesn't he hate his own audience. Who can like someone who hates you.

Other Joe is fine

If this were true then Other Joe would be a gigamanlet.

well if could do the conversion you'd see he's 5'4" but you were close. seriously that's fucking short, no wonder he greenscreens everything

>monster hunter

Remind yourself that this casual spic can't even handle a souls game.

>Ethnicity Mexican
wasn't he from Puerto Rico

probably joe. if anyone is gonna give good jack off instructions it's a man.

His humor is so cringe though. It's middle-school tier

well yeah, hes a spic.

>Ethnicity Mexican

DELETE THIS ESE

>Perturbed Pablo

>Irritated Ignacio

no his alpha protocol review proves he is hack, based dorito pope for blowing him the fuck out

That smug bearded guy who makes the DreamWorks face on permanent pisses me off. At least other Joe likes fun.

He's good when he's not posting movie reviews, reactions or let's plays. His game reviews are pretty solid in my opinion, always gets to the point and explains the problems in detail, while I consider his skits cringey they somehow manage to entertain and not bore you like Joseph Anderson. Also props to him for not sucking Bungie's dick during the Destiny 2 launch.