twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone hate Europe.

Sony doesnt

fuck the eu thats why

FIFA machine doesn't? Really?

Muslims dont

This.

t. Englishman

We got the Climax edition of Bayo 2, America didn't. That's something.

It's the other way around user.

we don't want our stuff in **shithole countries**

Which still doesn't contain physical Bayo 1, unlike Japan's

This

But Donald said Murrica should take in people from Norway

This, good lad.

because there's no manchildren there

well they shouldnt have started

wrong
i love europe

Europeans don't move out until 30+

t. Muhammad

I meant the Wii U version, my bad. Yeah, not getting physical Bayo 1 Switch is pretty crap.

t.retard

It's true though.

>Britcuck think's he isn't in Europe because he lives on an island and not on the continent
AYY LMAO

I'm sure you do, Ahmed.

Are you stupid? Nintendo has treated Europe much better than America since the Wii era.

We're more mature and very few people past 25 like playing Bing! Bing Wahoo! here.

Nintendo lost their chance to grab Europe in the 90s
the Megadrive was king here

Yuuuup

but Switch is flying off the shelves in EU except for Britbong. Or is OP a trick question?

This
t. European

>Switch costs over €330 in most European countries
>East over €399
>They think $ = €
>So everything from games to accessories is more expensive

That's not Nintendo, that's every multinational in Europe.

>he doesn't know how import and tax works

its worse
switch is 299$ in america
they think $>€

At least some had the decency to be consistent with their 1$=1€ approach
But Nintendo was like $299=€329
but I bought one anyway so it's my fault

"Gamers" in Europe just play Fifa and CoD

Shit run slower there.

I don't think Nintendo has any say in how European retailers price their products.

yes they do

At least in some nordic countries such as Sweden and Finland, Nintendo doesn't sell anything.
All their products go through a company called Bergsala and that's been the case at least since the NES launched.
Bergsala imports, prices and sells anything that so much as has a Nintendo logo in these countries, and they price it super high.

Dumb pricing
NO FIFA: the company

It's mainly being the dedicated NO FIFA machine for decades.
Normie friends buy Sony/MS machines to play FIFA, other friends join him so they can play other games together.

Everybody should hate Europe

>But Nintendo was like $299=€329
Isn't the US price before taxes? The EU one includes them.

€329 is the official MSRP in Germany

Yes, and? That includes taxes. $299 isn't what you're actually paying in the US because the store adds taxes on top of that depending on the country.

Why are greasy amerilards so obsessed with beautiful Europe?

There is no official MSRP in Europe.

I meant "depending on the State".

It's hard for Nintendo to sell their games there because Europeans are so poor and they pay massive taxes. Sony is willing to minimize profits on games because they are a massive company that does many other things. Nintendo MUST profit. They cant just drop their prices in Europe so Europeans can actually afford them because if they don't profit on video games they don't profit anywhere.

Buttblasted that they have to translate their stuff into multiple languages or else it doesn't sell

Nintendo games are cheaper than sony games

>$299 isn't what you're actually paying in the US because the store adds taxes on top of that
What is the reason for that? Why not just add taxes on top in the first place?

American detected. Norway isn't in the EU, EEC yes, but not EU.

Yep
t. Japanese

>region with so many languages, so it's extra work with very little in return
>half of them refuse to speak english, even if they know it
>the other half is a mix of FIFA maniacs and pirates
Nintendo's business model just doesn't work well enough in that part of the world, but it's getting better.

OP asks about europe

It's true about those goddamn manana parasites down south. In Sweden people think you're weird if you don't move out after high school/university

Op has an EU flag in pic, so fuck him for being a dumb mutt

Have you ever had to conduct business with the EU? It fucking sucks.

Serious question ... on Nintendo website, why is South Africa listed under Europe?

Different tax laws in different states. Most companies are too lazy/cheap to make 50 different price catalogues for all 50 states so they just set one base price for the entire country and let the end sellers do the rest.

>he's naive enough to believe VGchartz

South Africa and Israel are often treated as part of the European market. Ethnically and culturally they are European and they speak English.

>>region with so many languages, so it's extra work with very little in return
>>half of them refuse to speak english, even if they know it
What is this argument? Nintendo games always come in multiple languages. It's not like Nintendo ever decided not to localize a game in a common language or whatever.

IT'S MY FIFA BOX AND HER NAME IS SONY

get the fuck out of here Yusaf. I'm gonna start a purge if I see one more news about an immigrant stabbing/murdering/raping someone

Its a flag of the continent that was approved by all European countries except for Belarus (but who cares about those fags)

Holy shit, as a yuropoor I didn't even know that. To be fair, I've never seen it used in any other context than the EU.

Why does Europe love Sony?

>ethnically
Isn’t SAR like 10% white though?

Alright, that makes sense, as long as the price is added on in the store. It came across like the store would display the price before tax and only at the checkout would you be told the actual price once you're paying it.

Because even Nintendo can't sufficiently cuck itself hard enough to snag the EU audience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe,_the_Middle_East_and_Africa

>Isn’t SAR like 10% white though?
Yes but those are the people with money. 70 IQ 100% black niggers are not buying switches.

This is the first time I realise that other continents don't have their own flags. Now the question is, why do we actually have one and why on't others have?

>This is the first time I realise that other continents don't have their own flags.
Because "continent" is extremely arbitrary. Europe isn't even really a continent, it's attached to Asia. Russia is even in both Europe and Asia.

There's also marketing, which has to be done in multiple languages. In US, they could release a single magazine to cover the whole region. In Europe, you would need a separate publication for every country, each with much smaller population than US. Years later it's much easier to do, thanks to the Internet, but in some countries they need to start from a scratch.

Part of an effort to create some semblance of unity among the European nations, to prevent another continent wide war in Europe.

the idea is preventing another europe war

Fifa

>No Euro devs
>Pricing that literally forces Europeans to pay more than Americans
>Lack the wide rang library of Sony consoles
>NoE is mediocre

Australia has a flag. The African Union has a flag, and since every country in Africa is in the African Union as of last year, it is basically a continental flag.

Europe is the worst fucking market for Nintendo and good vidya in general. The only thing that sells here is FIFA, GTA and dudebro trash, specially in UK.
No wonder Nintendo doesn't give a fuck anymore about Europe.
t. Europoor.

They're also PAL region. Doesn't matter much now since the Switch is region-free, but it still does when it comes to production and distribution of physical copies.

>if we keep insisting on using the archaic 'different regions' rule we can spread out sales across the globe
> :^) Euros are Dollars right? They'll spend the same ror.

makes sense
I have literally never seen african u flag untill now tho

Retro is from bongland right

No, Retro Studios is in Texas

Retro Studios are from Texas.

because europe is the only continent that needs integration a'la EU, every other continent has a big regional power like US or China while the european countries aint going to mean shit in 50 years if EU falls unless someone goes full hitler mode but that's very unlikely in the modern world

You're thinking of Rare

That's exactly what happens, but if you aren't pants on head retarded you can figure out how much things are after tax. In my state sales tax is 9.5% so I just add a flat 10% in my head and I know (about) how much I am about to spend.

Then why did I move out at 20 and my housemate at 16? The netherlands is one of the most individualistic countries on earth.

>>NoE is mediocre
NoE is much, much better than NoA in terms of localization. Marketing, not really, although of course we're talking about each branch contracting external marketing firms rather than doing the marketing themselves.

>I have literally never seen african u flag untill now tho
That's because the African Union is extremely powerless. I am unsure if they ever got anything done, though it could probably be one of the most important unions for its region if it actually gained enough power. The problem is that Africa has so many dictators and quasi-dictators, and also so many civil wars, that the AU is often just ignored.
Sometimes they throw a member out for misbehaving and let them rejoin after two years or so. Happened to Moroco the last time, but since they rejoined last year the AU became the first Union to span an entire continent.

Wait, even Israel is part of the AU? Meetings must be fun.

This answer makes the most sense. Thanks.

What the hell are you talking about

You too. FIFA machines always being at the top doesn't mean Nintendo gets forgotten. The Wii and the DS line were always popular, and now the Switch is following suit