Hyped for DB FighterZ for so long

>Hyped for DB FighterZ for so long
>It's shit

Pre order cancelled. That's all I got to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

clips
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1RPo8tbho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I let e-celebs tell me what to like and not like

most people here unironically do

I've played the beta myself though, so what the fuck are you talking about?

it really blows my minds that people think this game's good.

I literally just got off the beta. This game is simpler than the stylish mode on Guilty Gear. Its worse than Marvel. I REALLY wanted to like this game. But fucking hell its awful

You hyped it up too much, it's not that bad

>beta for an upcoming game
>big IP
>tons of pre-release hype
>less Twitch views than IRL
JUSTE

>there is literally an organised effort by capc ucks to try and slander this game as much as possible

ive seen the discord. pathetic.

it really blows my mind that people think this game's bad. I mean, pros were always going to shit on the game because of the auto-combos but this game is fun and pretty as hell.

>Pre-ordering

Its a game you but when the price drops. Fuck I aint wasting 60 on it

I digitally preordered the game from ps4, but the beta says I do not have permission to play. Am I missing something?

>ArcShills are this fucking delusional

great, get lost shitter

Is it actually bad? Hovering preorder cancel on PC

>capkuck getting btfo by xenobabies button mashing
LMAO

>Am I missing something?
Yeah, you're missing 60 bucks, because you got robbed by a shitty game.

buy the season pass goyim

Yeah, you got Scammed by Scamco and Arcshit as usual

clips twitch tv/CaringCrypticChimpanzeeWoofer

OH NO NO NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL CAPCOM NOOOOOO

>all those salty arcshills in this thread
Mmhm, wonderful.

>ArcShills
Pfft, yea. DBZ needs people to shill it, not Capcom.

How the fuck do you anticipate a game with plenty of gameplay videos and other chances at betas existing for so long, then coincidentally, spread distaste for the game only appear after e-celebs tweet about it?

They aren't hiding it. There are a lot of capcom pro's shitting on it on twitter. Very generic criticisms, just reeks of fanboism.
There is going to be some serious bootyblast when DBFZ eclipses AE in terms of sales and active playerbase.

Whenever I was checking the PS store there were two open beta's, one listed as an early beta or something. Make sure you downloaded the right one. I don't know if that's the issue, but it could be. Ignore these shitheads and try it for yourself user.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Because today is the day I got to play it

because they don't have their own opinions and only know how to think what they're told to think

It's not like we didn't know this for fucking months.

Thanks user, I didn't see that. Looks like that was the problem

Is it gonna happen again
I told myself not to get "hype" for any game after the disaster that was Street Figher x Tekken, but I fell for Fighterz. But does it really suck? Don't say it so

well, there are a lot less titties involed in dbz fighter

also
>caring about twitch views

lmao like you fags weren't making shitloads of awful OC to shit on marvel and now SF5? Post another video of Goku beating the shit out of Capcom, just know that this game is going to be dead by the time Evo rolls around.

Not only was he playing like shit the entire beta, but this sounds so awkward.
Doesn't matter though, DBFZ killed mvci the moment it was announced.

>>there is literally an organised effort by capc ucks to try and slander this game as much as possible
Yeah, sure does suck to have your new game get shit on at every possible opportunity by people who never gave a fuck about it anyway and turn away tons of new players, doesn't it?

Glad I could help.

anyone who tries to answer you doesn't know what they're talking about. they've had their hands on the game for less than 6 hours at this point.

Of course it doesn't suck.
The only people saying that are capkucks. They literally can't list a legitimate problem that isn't superficial.

Worse, it's simply nothing special.

Who are the designated point character so far? I can't play till tomorrow

It's over user, we had a good run

>Worse, it's simply nothing special
fuck this truly is the worst options

>does it really suck?
Compared to fighters released in the past couple of years? No, it's god like.

Yeah, those people shitting on mvci were all arcsys and bamco shills, surely. Not like they pissed off half of their own fanbase before the game was even out.
Get a grip.

so, the game isn't shit and mvci fags are trying to falseflag to get us to not buy it? (lol

I honestly don't even know what to believe, can't play the beta
STOP FALSEFLAGGING

The thing is it’s so fucking shallow it’ll be fun for like two weeks. It is pretty though I’ll give you that

I am having fun with it. But I am not a huge Tekken or SF fan, and giant DBZ fan.

If you like DBZ you will like this game. If you like fighters and DBZ you will love this game. If you don't like DBZ but like fighters it is mediocre I assume.

>Casuals and Dragonball fans play a fighting game for less than a day
>You know they're casuals and die hard dragonball fans and not real players because they pre-ordered a video game
>"It's shit, lol."
>Well, I guess I should listen to these guys that played 10 matches in their entire fighting game career and think pre-ordering is ever a good idea.
If I ever get the chance to blow up this damn planet I'm taking it.

Why is he such a best?

It's better than Infinite at least.

Conflicting info

>It’s so fucking shallow
Have you tried not button mashing?

Casuals will pick this up and super dash into each other like retards for a couple of days until they run into someone who can consistently up heavy them for damage and isn’t a retard. They’ll proceed to lose more often and abandon the game. The few top players remaining will discover all the best tech in a few days and use only the most viable overpowered teams because the balance is ass and certain characters are literally unplayable. Game won’t last more than a month before most of the scene moving on.
Screencap this

Possibly the biggest DBFZ shill admitted that even MvCI trumps the game in the actual gameplay department. It's that shit.

You can't have a game with this many threads before release and it not be mediocre

You like DBZ?
You like tag assists?
You don't mind simplified mechanics?

That definitely never happened.

nappa is our best boi

Be honest; did you even play Infinite?
I did and I really like it, the graphics are pretty mediocre/bad, but the gameplay is really fast and great. Now DBZF; it looks AMAZING, the graphics are to die for. But what
about
the
gameplay?

Is it really? I'm just havin' some breakfast then gonna download on PC later.

Think he's referring to Max who really loves Infinite despite being hired to shill DBF
Said it makes him feel special

>max
>a die hard capcom fan is the biggest dbfz shill
You're fucking retarded.

>max
>capcoms poster child

nice try

Download on PC later? How much later exactly, 2 weeks?

He has been shilling DBFZ like crazy in the past months. Get an update, faggots.

considering the SFV pros are all paid by capcom these days it's only normal for employees to defend their companies. Not sure how long Capcom's shareholders will tolerate the money sink, though.

Did you even played DBZF?

He's excited for the game?
What's really shilling is how he keep tyring to praise MvCi any chance he gets.
>muh game makes me feel special
He's getting paid to say that shit or he's actually autistic, no memes.

He shills fucking everything that's popular.
He said himself he doesn't know jack shit about dbz.

If Team Four Star gives it a good review, I going to get it. It's no worse than listening to the retards on this board.

>there are people pathetic enough to believe this
You're probably just assblasted because you don't want your precious delusions to be shattered, but still.

Got Frieza as an anchor. He's been my comeback king. Won a decent amount of 1v3 with nobody but Frieza.

I like Vegeta as a mid boy. He gets some shit done, but who should I point with? I got Goku up front for now, but I'm thinking about switching.

DBFZ fags fucked everything up.

They meme'd MvCI to death and made sure that game would never recover. Which would have been fine if DBFZ was a worthy replacement, problem is that it isn't; and the game is never going to have a proper Pro scene. So basically MvCI is dead and DBFZ will have 2 months before all the casual players drop the game.

>button mashers on xenoverse critiquing a fighting game

Love DBZ and love Guilty Gear, Blazblue, and P4A. I'm pretty sure I'll love this game

No way a guy who plays Capcom games exclusively shills a game he never played before, then doesn't like a new game after barely playing it.

Listen I wanted MVCI to be good I really did, but it isn't. DBFZ is not perfect nor is it the greatest but it is good and at least it plays better.

So it's actually the other way around.
A huge Capcom fan saying that DBFZ is good?

No I have not. I don't have PS4 so I can't say that is it fun
that's why I am asking you; is it fun? Is it too simple? Does every character feel samey? I just want to believe

He genuinely likes the game. It's that simple.

Just look at Marvel. Does this look like a game that is backed up by a corporation willing to throw money around?

This. TFS played enough shit DBZ games to say which games are good and which games are bad.

>is it fun? Is it too simple? Does every character feel samey?
Yes.
No.
No.

They'll be guaranteed to love it though

I'm okay with that. My biggest issue with fighting games is that I'm shit at them, but I'm actually pretty decent at this game, and it makes me happy!

DBZ fans who are bad at previous DBZ games can't properly tell fans which DBZ games are truly good.
They'll still say Budokai 3 is the best despite not knowing anything more than PPPPE.

They keep saying it's the best DBZ game they've ever played everytime they bring it up anywhere so at this point I believe them.

True, but then again even Max says it's good, so I guess it really is.

No,the characters doesnt feel the same. But the super attacks have basically the same inputs (even if they are not a hadouken they will be similar)Yes Its fun. About being simple. The beta is a piece of shit. you cant play local, you cant play with a friend and there is no practice mode. The auto combos are indeed for beginners to mash buttons and do fun stuff, How the combos of the game will actually work out im not sure, i learning by playing and that is slow. But im enjoying, you can definitely do funny stuff.

I still have no idea why people are excited for this game when it's a huge step back. Why are they going back to sidescrolling fighting when Dragon Ball games with 3D environments and free flying already released years ago on the Ps2?

You're delusional if you think it was dbzf fanboys who caused MvCI to be DOA.
Capcom pissed off their own fanbase well enough for that to happen.

All ten of those Arcsys fanboys really did a number in this beloved franchise.

Max love games with on the fly freeform/creativity in them (in his own autistic terms "crazy horseshit) that's the reason why he loves MvCI so much. DBFZ's gameplay is pretty tame in comparison. Also the reason he can't stand SFV since there's no creative room in it. Lastly he doesn't give a shit about FGC/Esports he just play what he likes which is why he's still playing MvCI even though shilling it would be a complete waste of time at this point (even Fchamp stopped the shilling).

>this entire thread
DBFZ isn't going to dethrone Street Fighter, so I have no idea why the capkiddies are in full force right now.

Uh try again, sweetie. They didn't even like Xenoverse tha much and flat out hated Xenoverse 2. youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1RPo8tbho

Yep. They've played every DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBS games ever made including the Jap arcade exclusive shit that few weebs on here even knows about. THey are the only youtubers on earth qualified t review DBFZ

because 2d fighting games are fun and have a competitive element that 3d arena fighters don't

Because those games were shallow shovelware shit haha

lol

If they shill it they'll get the bonus points from DB dudes who already hate them for copyright infridgment

>sidescrolling fighting
Back 2 youtube