DBFZ beta thread

what are some good characters of the beta for a team with beerus?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TalesOfMrE/status/952149680363892736
youtube.com/watch?v=hGVV05Lfsk8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the game is shit
>no fighters to look forward to now

this desu senpai

Would you Beerus?

>I can't optimize my assists, kill in one combo and move smoothly across the screen with dashes and specials after playing for 3 hours, so the game is shit

That's not how it works, user.

high level dbfz looks absolutely amazing
watch that nakkiel guy on twitch

>high level dbfz

Is it actually shit?

>Sup Forums is all over the game
>the game is actually good
>Sup Forums now hates the game

Every time.

If you dont like Marvel. Yes its trash

seems like some people are coming to the realization that underneath the DBZ nostalgia and pretty art there might not be a very good or satisfying fighting game.
These are the people that paid $60 for it. The unwashed masses tomorrow will most likely be angrier.

twitter.com/TalesOfMrE/status/952149680363892736

those are mad capcom fags spamming. game is good and people have only been learning it for a few hours.

>high level dbfz
Ah yes I think I found some here
youtube.com/watch?v=hGVV05Lfsk8

18 feels so bad to play because they were afraid of making another Carl. It's like if Nirvana had zero super armor and just got beat by every move in the game

nice. how come some people have that announcer? is that from the ultimate edition?

>g-guys the g-game is actually good, i-it's a conspiracy

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S SHIT ITS SHIT IT'S SHIT !!!!
OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP ENJOYING OR PLAYING THIS SHIT FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S COMPLETE FUCKING GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. I was in denail the first hour when I realized the fighting system was on par with Naruto Storm.

And I admitted if this wasnt Dragon Ball, I wouldn't like it.

>g-guys the g-game is actually bad, j-just buy marvel i-infinite

t. marvel babbie

dude looks like a tranny. can't watch that shit.

>people are only coming to realise how "shit" the game is after e-celebs said so

Who are you quoting?

JUST

FUCKING

MAKE

BUDOKAI

Its funny because the game-play in mvcI is actually better.

>Not watchinng Nakkiel, the best dbfz player's stream.

Watching Tatsu cause he's playing 2/3rds of my future team.

Really I thought he was a girl at first.

I would fuck him.

>Game is popular only because of the nostalgia and fanboyism around the IP
>Has many gameplay flaws and no actual interesting content beside fanservice
>Dead one month after release
Where have i already seen this happening?

this guy for example

You quoted him ahead of the future? Impressive.

>Beta with no practice mode
>Only online with randoms
>Only has a super attack list
>Not avaliable for 1 day even.
THE GAME IS SHIT IT HAS NO COMBOS, YOU JUST MASH BUTTONS!1111!!111

I really like this so far. Which E-celeb said something that made the redditors explode?

SHUT UP I PAID 10-0 DOLLARYDOOS FOR ALL TEH CHARACTERS STOP ITTTT ITS 10/10 REEEEEE

>Game is popular only because of the nostalgia and fanboyism around the IP
>Has many gameplay flaws and no actual interesting content beside fanservice
SFV?

Correct.

In advance yeah
It begins

>arcshills in full damage control now that people are waking up to their game being shit

Does Piccolo have a counter that goes off even if you don't hit him?

of course

>capcbros spent $100 on mvci and got ripped off so now theyre spamming against dbfz to make themselves feel better
lol just lol

There is a lot of captards today apparently.

Excuse me sir. If you lose your composure like this again I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

they are mad marvel killed itself

>b-but marvel
Ah yes, the battle cry of a fanboy in denial.

At least DBFZ will sell enough to warrant an even better sequel.
MVCI gameplay is better, but there will be no sequel to fix the graphics, music, UI, etc (mostly because of Marvel though, but you can't blame them).

I know what I'm about to say is a meme, but I'll say it anyway. It IS still in beta.

At this point, before the game has been released, before the single player was even added, before you got to experience ACTUAL matchmaking, what is it that makes the game shit?

I haven't played it yet so there's no defense on my part, I'm genuinely curious.

MVCI tag autistic gameplay is not better, not even pros like chris g and fchamp are focusing on marvel anymore

>everyone who doesn't like the game is capcbro
>it's not that the game I have shilled for months isn't just painfully bland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias

ah max said so but it must be true! right doods? xD

>Xenoverse babbies

What did he mean by this?

Literally who?

difference is the day 1 season pass for mvci has characters cut from the base roster and half were released 2 weeks after the game launched lmao and the base roster for $60 were all reused assets LMAO

the beta is today fucking moron

>REMINDER
>All those people who are saying that the game is shit right now have already bought the game, otherwise, they never played it and are just shitposting.

>58 / 16 / 25 / 3
>Literally half the thread is this troll.

yea and only people who digitally preordered on PSN or xbox store get to play early lol

wait for tomorrow until the majority of people have played

That doesn't mean anything faggot, gameplay and betas for this game have existed for a long time now and this is the first time anyone has complained this hard about it.

pretty much the shitposters are in full force already since they didn't realize only preorders get the game access atm

Link my posts.

bost your teams

Cell
Piccolo
Nappa

I've been getting wrecked

Like cockwork.

@403274101
no.

>people honestly think this game is going to fail
This game is going to be one if not the most popular fighting gaming of the year easily.
>but muh FGC
Everyone outside of the FGC doesn't give a fuck about the FGC. IJ2, MKX, and even T7 aren't as popular in the FGC compared to SF5, and yet they sold millions more copies.
>but those are mainly casuals
And? SFV and Mvci were so fucking trashy that not even the casual consumers wouldn't even touch it.

>nobody
>nobody
>nobody

Because I don't play shit games for babies.

cant play till tomorrow but ill probably go beerus kid buu and 18 or something

none of the characters i plan on playing are in this beta sadly

so I'm having fun, but i dunno how aerial combos work, whats a standard aerial combo most characters cam do?

After you've launched them do dragon rush LMH into Vanish into Dragon Rush LMH into super. Very cookie cutter aerial combo but not optimal.

Just wanted to let people know that the xbone version of the beta isn't locked behind pre orders.

Unfortunately the matchmaking is broken on xbone.

Ok at least I know I'm not the only one.
I was able to play 2 matches when it launched, but haven't been able to find a match since. Might play it on my ps4, until it gets fixed.

>xbone
Pretty sure you will find five people that care.

Are 2h and special beams the only way to counter super dashes? I seem to always get caught by them when I'm in the air.
Maybe I should start jumping less.

Thanks senpai, yeah I'll be sure to fool around in trainning mode for all the optimal stuff once the full game is out, I just wanted to get a feel for how aerial combos work in this game

you can super too if you're in the air and have an air super
but yeah those are the main ways

or just block

Actually the xbone version has just as many people playing as the PS4 version.

But ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Deflecting them is also a good way to counter but the rewards are quite low. Deflecting assists however are a different story. The advantage is huge when you deflect a beam assist.

For Dragon Rushes you have 2H, Beams or yknow, just blocking. The latter might become risky if the opponent knows youre too chicken to actually punish it

are dragon rushes +0 on block

negative

oh good to know, thanks

negative and easily punished for full combo. people only using it now because they havent developed the skill to punish it yet.

So capcom now tries their hardest to shoot this down huh?

>letting falseflaggers ruin your experience
I'm still hype as fuck and can't wait until tomorrow. I'm gonna be using Vegeta, 18 and switching the third slot until I find someone I like playing with.

Do hard knockdowns exist in the game or are moves that require massive setup like saibamen just useless?

The paranoia itt is hilarious. Everyone who dislikes the game is a Capcom shill, everyone who likes it is a shiteating casual. Guess that’s just how it goes for now

Pretty much. LIJoe's twitch chat is full of them. Even back September, JWong's stream has them at full force. Most capcom-leaning Western FGC member is shitting on the game not trying to hide anything anymore.

>falseflaggers
you mean falseflagger. There's literally one single newfag who doesn't know people can see the number of IP's in the thread.

Gohan is amazing Kek

You can definitely tell who's who though. the people who are shitting on the game don't have valid criticisms and just parrot things like having autocombos ruin the game when games like KoFXIV and Persona 4 Arena have them and yet those games are far from being easy. The people who are shitting on the roster are obviously people who have no idea how balancing a huge roster would work, nor do they have an idea of character "functions" in a fighting game despite Combofiend getting flack for his comment.

Yes they exist, you can do H while in the air to bring down the opponent to the ground that will slide him

woa guys... mvci... a game that has been out for quite a few months... has more depth to it than a game thats not even out yet...?? what..... the heck....

I didn't like him at first but now I am used to him he is great.

No lie, I would fuck Nakkiel when he's on full cosplay

That chat was from JWong's MVCI stream back September though, so its really just Week 1

>see the OPEN beta on ps store
>download
>open it, hype to play some fightan
>Hurr you do not have permission to play

Why the fuck would you call it open beta and allow anyone to download if they cant play without preorder?

18s assist seems really really bad.

Because you gotta wait till midnight faggot

Oh I see, thx

Midnight which timezone?