FFXV PC: 155GB+ REQUIRED

WHAT THE FUCK

>dont bother compressing or optimizing anything
>keep buying bigger hard drives goy
>2020
>games now cost $120, $60 extra for the 2 TB hard drive required to hold it

poor people leave

i'll wait for the pirate repack that cuts the filesize

>don't even list any AMD cards for 4k HDR because no AMD card is powerful enough to run it
L O L

>155GP+
???????????????????????????

Denuvo baby

Is FFXV good?
I only finished 4, 7, 13

>16GB
Feels so good not being a RAMlet right now

PC MASTERRACE BABY!!

>tfw 500 gb ssd
feels good man

Feel bad to be a piratecuck senpai

>Thinking that 30 percent of your space is acceptable for a single game

Behold the most polished turd in gaming. FFXV.

Why no XV-kun shilling this?

>FFVI rom is 3mb and yet it managed to accomplish more as a FF game than XV with its 100gb of data

eh, ill just uninstall once im done with the game. no big deal

>game was 100GB before
>gets bigger
WHAT THE FUCK WHOOOOAAA

How the fuck did this happened?

It's better than 13. That's not saying much.

kek denuvo has been btfo every time, baby

>one hundred and fifty five gigabytes of hard drive capacity

are you motherfucker running on 200gb systems or someshit? I got 2x 500gb SSD's and a 500gb hard drive

this
poor people need to leave

>dedicating a quarter of a hard drive to one videogame
I've been playing pc games for 22 years and never recalled ever having to do that.

times changes, Also its not like you won't be able to reuse the space? fucking delete if when you are done with it.

I know several pirate repacks cut filesize significantly. Are there ways to integrate that with a legitimate Steam copy?

2007 called. It wants it's HDD back.

I could take it out honestly, I only have my pillar of eternity save and a backup image of my OS.

Or just not play a poorly optimized game. I've dropped GTA V Online, Space Engineers, and Supreme Commander due to poor optimization.

turns out that better technology can't make up for the lack of talent

The size is annoying because of my slow ass isp not because of storage issue.

I remember when I had a 10GB hard drive and I actually had to worry about what to keep and what to delete.

The download size will be like half of it

The 155GB are for 4k textures. 1080p is 100GB

Its going to take ameripoors 3 months of data cap to download the game

Turns out hundreds of gigabytes of data and decades of technological progress can't replace creativity and soul. Who knew?

delete this i fucking hate my isp man

>American, so my speeds are the worst of the worst
>Had to buy a 4TB external because Sony was too cheap to put a rational sized harddrive in the PS4
>Haven't even purchased the season pass content
Whatever happened to them delaying the game for a couple months to fit all the content on disk? That would have been nice.

SOON your computer will get a dramatically faster Internet (tm)...with our Premium Gold Pro Club membership, for only $189,99/month! Download as much data as you can (up to the maximum of 100Gb per month). We're not responsible for any slowdowns caused by weather, your geographic location, hardware, software, the amount of users online, solar flares, or the position of Uranus

>buy the game at launch for fuck knows how much
>pay $25 for season pass
>pay $20 for royal edition update

or

>pay $50 for it all

This sucks for anyone who bought the game at launch.

replace 100 gb with 1 tb and that's unironically my isp. fuck america desu

>nvidia this
>nvidia that
>tfw have amd

Same shit on PS4, literally had to wait the entire day for the thing to download

>inb4 they cut even more content to please pcpleb requirements

Antipiracy method on top of denuvo.

I mean how can ANYONE ever download safely 100 gigs, let alone pirate them?

>I mean how can ANYONE ever download safely 100 gigs
Anyone who isn't living in Canada or USA.

SO WHAT, ARE YOU TOO POOR TO BUY A NEW 12GB HARDDRIVE? IT'S NOT 2016 ANYMORE, GAMES' QUALITY VASTLY IMPROVED SINCE THEN. BETTER CHANGE YOUR HOBBY, BUDDY :^)

4k fmv?

I live in mexico and i wouldnt even be able to pirate that much, hell, even if i liked ffxv i wouldnt dl that much of a game, and im primarily a pc man.

If you cant afford to download that 155GB you probably can't afford to play the game in 4K HDR @60fps either.

I can guarantee you that running Windows compression lowers it to below 50gb

He already did all day, but he's an aussie so he needs sleep now

Move to brazil then, amigo. Seeing anons from actually developed countries complaining about their ISPs makes me wonder for how long I won't be cucked here, where I have a 50mbps download and unlimited data cap for a reasonable price

Canada suprisingly has better internet plans than the US