6/6

Do you like crpgs

Imagine feeling so special about your opinion you bother making one of those

2/2 +Morrowind, Cave Story
Try Drakan: Order of the Flame
3/3 +Half-Life 2, Sims, DaS
Play Cave Story already.
1/1 +Transistor
I recommend Bastion, if you haven't played it yet.
Imagine feeling so special about your opinion, you come to this thread just to post this.

2/2
2/2
1/2

I made a shitty webm of my 3x3 in a vain attempt to mix things up

8/9 Can say I really enjoy all those games, good stuff. Only one I'm a little mixed on is Fable. I feel like you might enjoy Okage: Shadow King - really enjoyable and charming JRPG

7/7 Great taste, still yet to play Automata or Transistor. Given Nioh a go yet?

Didn't take me long to post though. I dislike pretentious faggotry. Just list the games like a normal person

Play IIDX.

I don't have a PS4 yet. Not sure if I'm gonna buy it.
Not a big fan of the genre but I don't mind playing it.

0/0 try suicide

3/3 I like your idea for your 3x3.
3/4
4/5 Solid. And yes, I've played Nioh; I think it's a wonderful standalone Souls spinoff, and I wish it was talked about more.

4/4 Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Sunshine, Fable
3/4 (I think) +Dark Souls, Rachet and Clank, and RDR -New Vegas
4/4 Bayo, Nier, Transistor, Dragons Dogma
4/4 Unreal, Quake, Diablo 2, Risk of Rain
4/5 +Heart Gold, San Andreas, Animal Crossing, Spyro -Explorers of Sky
2/2 Banjo and Arcadia

Thanks for the suggestion.
I never knew about this games before.

what program did you use?

One million hours in Sony Vegas. I'm gonna actually make it look nice when I have some more free time

2.5/5 +Luigi's Mansion, Morrowind ~Fable -AC
4/5 +HL2, DaS, KotoR, NV -RDR
3/3 +P4, MGS3, KotoR2. Still only played a little bit of Dragon's Dogma, didn't feel the need to continue though.
4/4 +UT, D2, Q3, DaS
1.5/5 +THUG ~Spyro -Pokemon, GTASA, AC. First i've seen Sengoku Basara here.
2/4 +CoC, Okami -Banjo, SoM
2/4 +DA:O, WC3 -Banjo, what I assume to be Brawl. Brawl is only good for running Project M.

>what I assume to be Brawl
NIgga that's from one of Smash 4's trailers

8/9

excellent taste other than Sunshine. Fucking Sunshine, really? The worst 3D Mario is what you go with?

I don't watch smash trailers. Doesn't make a difference, wouldn't want to play 4 anyway when spoiled by Melee/PM.

>Play Cave Story already.

Never been a big fan of 2D games as you can see but I'll give it a go.

2/2 Loco Roco, Prince of Persia
1/2 +Dark Souls, -Half Life 2
3/3 BB, Nier, Snake Eater
2/2 Quake 3 and Dark Souls
2/2 GTA SA and Spyro
1/1 Yakuza 2, haven't played enough Okami to judge
0/0 one day I'll start playing videogames
1/3 +DMC, -Quake 1, RE6

i like how all your games come from the same sort of era, gamecube was pretty fuckin neato even if you're not in to the multiplayer stuff

i recognise like 2 of these logos lmao

bretty cool, i didn't realise people liked spyro 1 more than the others

anyway mine's all unashamedly normie and tumblr tastes see ya

wow aren't you guys so special and unique :3c

Why, thank you!
Don't worry, you're special and unique too, in your own wonderful way!

t. that one guy who had Hatred and Kane and Lynch in his 3x3 that we still make fun of some times.

What didn't you like about quake 1 again? I remember you basically just saying it was "too dated". I only even caught up to the game a year or so ago and fucking loved it. Movement is great, as is the level design and enemy variety, weapon switching is instant, ambiance is entirely otherworldly. It didn't appeal to you, too brown and shit, that's fine. But it's gameplay is still top notch.

>tfw making an Underrated Games 3x3 and I can't remember enough games I loved that are truly underrated and am stuck at 7 games

1/1 (Luigi's Mansion); not sure what to recommend, I guess that 3DS LM sequel?
1/1 (Bayo 2); all I can say is that Transistor and Dragon's Dogma are on my list. Ever play any Character/Stylish action outside of Platinum stuff?
2/2 (Unreal, Osu); I assume you've played Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan already since those are basically Osu with more involved visuals and smaller, specific tracklists.
3/3 (Johto, Spyro, Sly); still need to play inFamous 2 at some point myself.
3/3 (KIU, Sm4sh, Air Ride); I legit thought bottom middle of this was WoW last time I saw it so I gave you a 3/4. Haven't played original Warcraft games.
2/2 (DMC, GnG); not sure what to recommend, although I think I have a good idea of your aesthetic. Ever play Metal Slug?
3/3 (DMC3, Sonic, Comix Zone); there's not a lot of games directly based on comics as a medium/format like Comix Zone, and the only one I can think of is also a 2D platformer but might be too wacky in terms of comedy from what I've seen. It's called Captain Smiley I think; it's by the people that did Splosion Man.

>I remember you basically just saying it was "too dated"
Correct
> It didn't appeal to you, too brown and shit, that's fine. But it's gameplay is still top notch.
That's what I'm talking about. That's fine. Tastes differ and there is nothing wrong with me not liking a game that you like. I also admit that RE6 mercs can be pretty enjoyable for other people.

pretentious fucks

Are there character action games that *aren't* Platinum? I've played God of War and shit like that, but it doesn't feel the same, DMC excepted, of course.
4/5 I don't care for the Arkham games.
3/3
6/6 Nice.
4/5
7/7 Superb.
user! That isn't very nice! What happened, little squirt? Wanna get some ice cream?

suck ya mum

I like having fun with my 3x3, if you just want to put box art or whatever in it thats fine too, sue me.

>posts arty screenshot and expects everyone to know what it is
fuck you nu-Sup Forums honestly

Well there's Ninja Gaiden. I haven't touched them myself but I've been recommended them in multiple threads and they look good (at least Black/Sigma and Razor's Edge; NG2 isn't considered good for whatever reason). God Hand and Viewtiful Joe generally count if you allow the definition to exist outside of the hack-and-slash framework.

Also I wasn't exactly certain if you had played DMC games by your chart.

I've also played God Hand, but not Viewtiful Joe.
I consider DMC to be an absolutely excellent series, with DMC 3 having my favorite rival battle until Bayonetta 2 showed up, they're super through and through. I've never played or really considered Ninja Gaiden before, though I guess I will now. Thank you, user!

>I consider DMC to be an absolutely excellent series
DMC2 is shit and DMC4 is just a good game, nothing special about it.

Going down the list of 5 charts you quoted:
>Labelled in the filename
>Labelled in the image itself
>Labelled in the filename while already having the literal logos of the franchises as the chart itself, including a couple that literally just show the name
>webm of various games' title screens which literally show the name of the game
>Only one without labels, but all of them use incredibly obvious key art that most people know; only Pyre and Warcraft are remotely ambiguous
Before you say I'm defending myself here, I'm which is a chart using boxart.

Do you need a quest marker to guide you to the games' titles?
Nu-Sup Forums is you, user.

>Tastes differ and there is nothing wrong with me not liking a game that you like.
Of course not. Just figured i'd ask, nothing wrong with discussion right? Personally can't really respect when someone just wings a game saying things like too dated though, but you do you.

4/4 +AA, MVC3, DMC3, DBZAA still. Yeah, love Metal Slug in small doses. Don't really feel the chaotic shootemup sidescrollers like it and Contra for example are for me entirely honestly though. Appreciate the attempt regardless. I'll do he opposite and recommend what not to play though, I told you this in another thread because i'm sure it was you, but don't fall for the Otogi memes. Bought an OG xbox to try it, among others. Was not worth it at all, and my expectations weren't even very high.

Stop giving him (You)s.

the absolute state

The ones I hear recommend are the updated versions of the first one (Black on OG XBOX and Sigma which is an update to that on 7th Gen; Sigma adds content and changes some balance but apparently some prefer Black) and the third one (Razor's Edge). I don't know why 2 is considered bad but it is.

Nobody talks about 2 when talking up the series, and even then 2 got aesthetics right. 4SE is a great game, although I value playstyle variety quite a lot; give me 5 unique ways to play a 5 hour game over a 25 hour game with one character any day, assuming the quality of the levels is equal in both cases.

>i'd ask, nothing wrong with discussion right?
Absolutely
> Personally can't really respect when someone just wings a game saying things like too dated though, but you do you.
I understand but the thing is I simply don't enjoy the game. I don't think I need to justify anything because it won't make me like the game. I'm not trying to shit on a game or your tastes by any means bruh

>and even then 2 got aesthetics right
Noo, boring shit. I only liked the aesthetics of that city level and the idea of hell merging with our world, cool stuff

>Nobody talks about 2 when talking up the series, and even then 2 got aesthetics right.

People will normally bring up the awesome Dante design and fire OST. Definitely all the game had going for it though.

youtu.be/m8xajhUnroc

let's do this

2/2 +SA2, -Star Wars

I'm certainly not getting an Xbox just to play one or two games, don't worry. I just think it'd be nice to try as many of these kinds of games as possible since there's only so many.

a bump

I'll get around to updating my list one of these days.

0/6

3/3

0/2

4/7

3/4

2/2

1/2

5/6

3/3

2/6

2/2

>Not rating anyone else
lmao didn't read

>3988x3988

3/3 Sunshine, Sands Of Time, Fable
3/4 +Infamous 2, Heart Gold, Sly 2 -GTA SA
4/6 +Soul Silver, BotW, Sm4sh, Arkham City -Battlefront 2, SA2
3/3 Mario Galaxy 2, DOOM, Megaman X

mobileposters BTFO

You're entering a world of pain!

Bump

It's mostly the same people in every one of these threads

True, but outside of rating the same charts you can see tastes change and follow up on recommendations. I do like seeing new charts though.

There're always a few oddball lists that we've never seen before. Those are the ones I come in these threads to see.

i have to keep reposting because everyone just ignores mine for no reason

Maybe it's because no one have played any games on your list?

Which one is yours?

Finished that Underrated chart. Yes, I know a third of it is from my normal 3x3. This was pretty fun to make.

How's this?

the one with undertale in it

>undertalefaggot
Automatically discarded.

2/3 +Metroid Prime 2, Psychonauts -Crash 2

4/4

Is that cowboy game for 3ds that good? It caught my eye last time but I wasn't sure.

I made a 3x3 out of some second tier favorites as well actually
2/2 Gunman Clive and Tatsunoko

I've got Psychonauts from the humble bundle before, how good is it?

It's Gunman Clive, a couple of games. They're just classic action-platformers that has a basis in Megaman-style but has some Contra and Donkey Kong Country sprinkled in there with some other things. Neat low-poly sketchy artstyle, some nice music, multiple characters, and a lot of interesting little bits of level design.

You can buy both for $5 total on 3DS or Steam, but the Wii U apparently has an HD Collection of both for a dollar cheaper.

All-Stars Racing Transformed is great from what I've played, and I remember enjoying Destroy All Monsters with friends when I was younger, as well as a couple of the Bit.Trip games. I had no idea they made a Typing of the Dead for Overkill as well.

as a game there's nothing wrong with it, it's just a really generic third person adventure game like all the other PS2-era things
the strengths are mainly in the writing and presentation of neat ideas and scenarios, as well as quite literal psychoanalysis of crazy characters