Nintendo makes an announcement for a product that is specifically designed for kids

> Nintendo makes an announcement for a product that is specifically designed for kids
> Product is revealed as something that is actually for kids
> Retards go batshit because it's for kids

It's Sup Forums actually this retarded? Or is it just funny to meme because it's a product for kids and it involves cardboard?

Honestly, it does look fun to use if I was still around 9 years old. Not going to get it, but it does look fun for that demographic.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1515715295922.gif/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just Sonyfags grabbing whatever they can as fuel for shitposting Nintendo because they're incredibly salty the Switch is successful.

I think the labo is pretty weird, and I wouldn't buy it personally, but it looks like it'll be fun for kids.

Honestly if Nintendo themselves didn't make it or if it was shoehorned into some direct instead of getting it's own video it wouldn't be memed as hard I think.

Pretty much this.

When I was a kid I never had to pay 70 burger bucks for a few pieces of cardboard and a rubber band.

laughing at people is going batshit?, do you have real autism?

It also comes with software retard

I think if it was shoved into a direct it would be meme'd way harder.

The fact that it was something low-key and separate should convey the fact that it's a separate thing from their main initiatives but retards can't grasp that obviously.

Stop deluding yourself and just accept that Nintendo selling man-children a sheet of cardboard for $80 is fucking hilarious.

>making the same thread four million times isn't going baitshit

>rent free
I know they are roaches but please man, you are pathetic

At one point yesterday 60% of the catalog was the same thread. That’s just stupid. Utterly stupid.

I genuinely think Sup Forums is now the worst board on here. Even Sup Forums doesn’t go into THAT much of a meltdown over shit and they’re proper weirdos

you're being selective in what you're seeing or you're retarded

Do you even know how many faggots use this site?, like there people from different countries and shit in this place

>everything made by nintendo is targeted at kids
>this new announcement solidifies that even further
>half of Sup Forums are 30 year old manchildren who for some reason own nintendo products and keep praising them

HMM I WONDER WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS REACTION?

>man-children

But they aren’t, user. Why are you struggling with this? Help us to help you. Where are you getting confused?

Laughing at who?

Sup Forums isn't the demographic Labo is going after, so you're basically laughing at no one (the actual autism)

Everybody says they're sonyfags, but I think they are shitposters in general, most of which i bet you don't even play video games but come here to shitpost non stop.

Because every single game and product that nintendo puts out targets kids, and yet the consoles are owned by adults.

Where are you getting confused?

Successful where? Japan? Being in the US, I've never seen a Switch in my life, or know anyone that has one. Actually, scratch that, one die-hard Nintendo Fanboy I'm friends with online has one and that's it. I see these sales figures, but I seriously question how realistic they are. Maybe I'm just not friends with enough soyboys...

How many threads saying pretty much the exact same hysterical thing WOULD you consider “battshit”?

But the threads aren’t predominantly made praising the system or the company but vilifying and mocking. What’re you trying to say?

>this post

The irony.

And since I'll have to explain it to you, Nintendo and their fans totally live rent free in sonyfans heads. Examples being this cardboard dust up, and all the "whiiirrrrr" shitposting for the last few weeks.

Sorry you and your friends are poor

Remember the Wonderbook?

You're right, I can't afford $80 cardboard... ;-;

>it's for kids
Makes it no different from any other Nintendo product then, what's you point, shill?

Just because it's for kids doesn't mean it gets a pass on being overpriced cardboard and an overpriced tech demo.

I'm trying to say that claiming that Labo is targeted at children and therefore immune from criticism is a fallacy.

The entire console is "targeted at children". I guess we need to ban all nintendo posters because they must be underaged,

Or a switch

I am not the one crying about sonyfags, you dont have to explain shit, keep thinking every faggot that shits on nintendo is a sonyfag

Oh so $480 cardboard. True.

You’re the one claiming that the product is aimed at man-children when everything about its announcement specifically said “kids”. So, where are you getting the manchildren part? The existing demographic of the switch owners isn’t much of an argument when it’s clearly an attempt to broaden the base which is keeping in line with Nintendo’s family orientated party June first and formost

>The Sony fans boogeyman
The amount of people I've seen clowning on this all over the entire internet, if what your saying is true, implies *sonyfags* are the majority populous in the gaymen cummunity.

But you already knew that and just wanted to shit up the thread with console war faggotry.

you got to give Nintendo's marketing team some credits tough, they just teased us with a mini-direct, making everyone run after this dog bone disguised as the next big reveal.

since when is $80 cardboard for kids? no parent will buy $80 worth of card board. this is for "kids at heart" aka nintendo soy boys, just as they advertised

It's okay when Sony does it, hush child.

Oh. I get it im sorry. Maybe try to go to a decent country?

Switch is also aimed at kids, but that is not who owns it. Amiibos are also aimed at kids, but that is not who actually owns them.

Sup Forums mongs have been autisticaly screeching for the entirety of 2017 because nintendo's success gives them anal fissures, of course they'd latch on something like labo that lends itself well to shitposting, let them have it l'm worried they'd kill themselves if they didn't have this outlet

>immune from criticism
Posting wojacks is criticism now?

Criticise away but are you really in a position to do it objectively? Do you have kids? Even nieces/nephews? What basis are you working from to criticise? It’s not out yet so it seems the best you can do is say “it won’t sell because....” but early signs are already saying that’s wrong.

What exactly IS your criticism?

>Sonyfags din du nothin
They're the one's getting upset the most. I don't see very many Xbotfags talking about it. Mostly because they don't exist.
> (You)
>>The Sony fans boogeyman
>if what your saying is true, implies *sonyfags* are the majority populous in the gaymen cummunity.
They are though?

> Nintendo only makes products for kids

Not only is that wrong (Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2 + 3, Xenoblade, etc)...

but I hope you understand the difference between family-friendly (Mario Odyssey and Zelda: BotW) and ACTUAL products marketed to kids (Labo)

I want to move to Japan and live with my waifu.

I just don't understand the passion that you Nintendo dork manchildren have for garbage, I can't imagine having any alliance to a console, you must all be underage and poor if you can't afford to buy more than one console, I genuinely don't understand how anyone can be so retarded and lame, I've met a lot of Nintendo dorks in the past and they're all the same obese, wierd, self righteous, disgusting dorks, Nintendo aficionados are in the same category as sonic fans, you're all fucking autistic, not even in the same vein as autisticly talented writers and musicians, you're just fucking sad and annoying.

It's because we aren't parents. Fuck kids, I don't give a shit about kids. If Nintendo stopped giving a fuck about anyone younger than 13 permanently it would only benefit me and probably you as well so it's easy to forget sometimes that they even market to children considering none of us actually have to interact with children in our lives currently.

>Everything made by Nintendo is targeted at kids
Then why put games like Doom, Wolfenstein, and Dark souls on their console dipshit? Games that are obviously not targeted at kids at all.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

The switch advertising was all young adults, what’re you talking about? The parental guidance ads were clearly for parents and their kids. That’s a wide demographic range.

Amiibos are essentially memory cards and dlc unlockers. They’re not toys you make fight physically so I don’t think you’re right there either.

>selling kids $80 cardboard

I own a PS4, and a PS4 you fuckhead. I didn't even say I was going to buy the Labo. It's just blatantly obvious that Sonyfags (people that glorify Sony and shit on Nintendo) are using the Labo as ammo for consolewarring.
And they fact that you're posting one of these cancerous wojak memes only seems to prove my point.

I only have a PS4 right now, but this shit's embarrassing. You fucks are so desperate for something to feel united under that youre going "haha peepee poopoo sooOOYY!" and ruining the small snippets of discussion that remain.

TOR fucking ruined this place. We can't just talk about video games anymore, we have to drown in a vat of complete nonsense masquerading as topical satire.

Read the thread.

It's not a boogeyman if it's true. How many console sales does Sony have? A pretty high stake in the market, as they tell it.

Every other site either is neutral or positive about this Labo idea. Only Sup Forums seems to be shitting on it. I wonder why that is? As I mentioned before, there's been floods of "whiiirrrr" posting the last few weeks, so much janitors are just flat out deleting them now. And yet you seem to act like there's no way those shitposters could've moved on to shitting on Nintendo's next thing.

But who am I kidding, you're a shitposter too. Whatever, I guess I got baited. Good job.

So why are you whinging about a toy not aimed for you? This is the bit I’m confused by

Man just stop, is pathetic that you keep crying about sonyfags
>Every other site either is neutral or positive about this Labo idea. Only Sup Forums seems to be shitting on it. I wonder why that is?
Maybe because people here are free to post whatever they want?, how about you fuck off to those other sites you use if you dont like it here

>specifically designed for kids
it says right there kids and those who are kids at heart (ie manchildren)

>only make weebshit like FE and Xenoblade from now on
Yeah no thanks.

>Kids buying anything

Don't you mean their parents?

>I own a PS4, and a PS4
so 2 ps4s?

>if what your saying is true, implies *sonyfags* are the majority populous in the gaymen cummunity.
they actually are, though? the sales figures prove it

PS2.
It's currently nine in the morning I don't even know why I'm arguing about a fucking cardboard game.

I think the main issue is that there’s 20 threads all overreacting. I agree with you that the beauty of Sup Forums STILL that you can basically say/do what you like but even you have to agree there’s a limit in the amount of identical threads. I’m not saying it’s a bunch of Sonyfags - I agree with an user up above somewhere that it’s just a group of wankers just out to make trouble. It’s just so fucking tiresome

>PEOPLE LIKE A THING ON A SITE I DON'T LIKE!? THEY MUST JUST BE BRAINWASHED!
Or maybe they aren't all autistic and can accept that it's a game not made for them and can move on?

bacause at best you own a ps2, lied about having a ps4 and are in fact a nintendo drone that has to defend his senile miyomoto, thus explaining
>I don't even know why I'm arguing about a fucking cardboard game
also, why do you assume everyone is a sonygro? everyone except nintentards is laughing at this

sonybros are absolutely butt-blasted over this, and I do not know why. Maybe it's because Nintendo's value went up 1.4 billion.

It's because it's a real out of the box idea.

You cheeky fucker.

I've been playing Xenoverse 2 on my ps4 for nearly an entire month. Fuck off with this shit.
If Sony released a plastic doll game for kids and Sup Forums sperged out about it I would do what I honestly should've done this time and left Sup Forums until it died down.

And sonyfags are the biggest group of users on this board. Xbots are a myth and PCfags laugh at everyone.

Sony fags don't fucking exist you man child, the console wars don't exist either, you must genuinely have aspergers if your an adult and still take this shit seriously, the consoles of today are disposable entertainment machines for anyone with an actual job and a life.
The wojak memes are bothering you for a reason, you don't want to grow up, you don't want to feel uncomfortable, your still hanging to your shitty childhood, there's a lot more out there than that user, you have no idea just how much you can live and experience, don't let the years pass you by, forget about the past.

I've literally only seen sony fanboys bashing it. The last guy posted a wojack and then said he wants a Playstation tattoo, so.

you seriously must not go outside, huge shock for a tripfag i might add. But seriously guy are you actually living under a rock I've seen like 3 of them on my campus just this week.

Nah you're probably right though, probably bogus sales numbers. Have you tried emailing polygon with your story?

sony spent 5 years developing their toy for children and no one gave a shit
nintendo just makes some cardboard craft and get the whole world talking

This, labo isn't really for anyone on Sup Forums unless they want something a little arts-and-crafts like to fill that void if they have that kind of interest.

Sadly Sup Forums just leaps on anything they think they can shitpost about and make wojaks like the unoriginal faggots they are, sheeping like Sup Forums tells them to.

/po/ here, it looks like it'd be a good idea for kids. Might get them more into actual papercraft.

>sonyfags don't exist
neogaf.com
resetera.com

Wojaks are the most unoriginal meme of this generation, /r9k/ and Sup Forums post nothing but them.
Of course people don't want to see them since they are whats worse about the site, not even Sup Forums.

Why in the fuck do Nazis and shit have to do with papercraft?

>It's Sup Forums actually this retarded?

yes. Where the fuck have you been the past 11 years?

>sony fags don't exist
holy fuck, what's going on? The most toxic fanbase on the internet suddenly aren't real? Bravo, this is next level shit posting my man.

I'm more annoyed of how far it went.

Like this game is clearly for children. There's no two ways about it. But anyone can at least appreciate the charming aesthetic and get nostalgic for a time when they were the target audience for this (plus amidst a sea of dudebro SHOOTAN games, games with a stylized, colorful, gentle aesthetic stand out).

I feel like even children would be insulted by the Labo. Plus all those fuckin' trees.

Sup Forums was making fun of sony for a dedicated button that takes screenshots and you expect not to laugh my ass off when nintendo releases a fucking 80$ cardboard?

also no, they dont make up the majority of Sup Forums if you followed every strawpoll thread, either nintedrones are so sad to set up bots or you accpet the truth, sonybros are 3rd after pcbros and nintendo
>I've literally only seen sony fanboys bashing it
yes, you've literally seen anons of color wearing sony hats creating anti nitendo wojak memes live and posting it, you've literally seen it.
ofc it's not the majority of the board screaming SONYGGER because it's only sonybros who want to laugh at this shit

>Sup Forums user shows his limited knowledge of other boards

I said arts and crafts people might like it so someone from the papercraft board was saying what he thought about it.

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1515715295922.gif/
If anyone here has aspergers its you faggot.

it's a bizarre positive feedback cycle between shitposters, sockpuppets, and people legit furious over cardboard.

At least outside of the flood of crying wojaks there was some pretty fucking legit OC being posted

the selling point about 'labo' isn't the cardboard craft, it's the way it uses the joycons. The tech is actually really neat, but the price they're charging for the "kits" that consist of mostly carboard is atrocious imo.

nintendo said that shit is for kids on its reveal, and everyone is still freaking the fuck out. so yeah Sup Forums is retarded and thats nothing new.

none of the switch owners i know who aren't my younger family say they probably won't get one.

/po/ is for papercraft and origami.
Sup Forums is politically incorrect.

I personally know 7 people who own a switch. All mid to late 20's. Some single some married, some dating

what fucking kid can afford a fucking 80 dollar cardboard box

>is Sup Forums actually this retarded
Some people are such huge anti-shills they make a mountain out of a molehill and it makes them look retarded.

This thread is actually the first I've visited on Sup Forums because I was at work yesterday and was mining all night. I was talking about facebook.

just because we own a few playstaytion consoles doesnt mean were sony fags.

>both sites are filled with Switch loving soyboys
watch as both sites vote BotW as their GOTY over Horizon and you realize just how soy Nintendo has become
only pre-Switch Nintendo systems are safe from the soy, everything from the Switch onwards is Soytendo

Oh. I didn't even realize that board exists.

Their parents buy it? Did you not think of that?

Wow.... Doom is for children? Interesting.

But BoTW is actually better than Horizon?

You realize using paper doesn't "kill trees" right? Paper comes from fucking tree farms where trees are continually grown and cut down and not from the amazon rainforest you dolt.

doom is a kiddy game it was on the snes, which is for children

>I was talking about facebook
feel free to go back there then, how the fuck am I supposed to know you're talking about facebook if we're on 4chins?